The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 132 of 148
Previous 1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
13 May 2015, 15:59
Happy Wednesday, I fasting today and have got my running mojo back. So I'm a bit busy training at the moment. Was actually excited to get home and put my iPad onto sky go and watch come dine with me whilst running yesterday.
Had a little something for lunch and will be having a mushroom omelet for dinner tonight, hope you're both doing well and I will ask lizbean if we can add you if you're up to it. Fortnum and Mason .....Shay Laaa as my SIL would say,
13 May 2015, 16:45
Wow you sound as though you're doing really well Carie @carieoates well done xx
Candy holder of course! Can't return them I'm afraid but I've managed to store them away. In fact I've bean really busy this week and actually felt like a normal person. I'm dreading the return of the ME Monster but am going to get as much done as I can. Feeling pretty pooped now after a full-on day ;)
How you doingCandy? xx
13 May 2015, 17:47
@nursebeanJust bea careful Bean and take it easy beasy xx
Or you will crash as you dont nead reminding!
Totally understand tho the desire to do loads when you feel ok but remember the 80%rule..only do 80% of what you feel you can
@carieoates Carie,well done on your running mojo :like:
Ive totally lost my fasting mojo but i realise now,it comes and it goes and it comes back again :lol:
Trying to work out theOptimal diet for now..heard about it thru @AzureBlue thanks AB and hope youre getting to grips with it x
You work out the ratio of protein/fat/ carb thats best for you...getting it right is sposed to improve yr health,so worth giving it awhirl x
13 May 2015, 18:24
Thank you @CandiceMarie, I'm getting there, managed 31g carbs and 72g protein and 129g fats and 1511 cals today but only 17:7 fasting due to grandsons invasion :0)
I have felt brighter today but that may be due to the amoxicillin I started yesterday to finally kill this bronchial bug I've had for 6 weeks. Fed up of coughing horribly so saw the doctor who was understanding.
Chin up everyone and {{{+}}} hugs all round x
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters
13 May 2015, 19:58
Well done AB @azureblue Its tricky isnt it working out the correct quotas! My fat quota is ver low as i have plenty of my own fat :confused:
I do hope you get better soon AB ..its miserable and tiring to be coughing all the time.Hope the medicine helps.
XX
I saw this...which i think is helpful to keep us all on track...!
image.jpg
You know it makes sense! X
image.jpg (15.22 KiB) Viewed 325 times
14 May 2015, 13:17
Oh buzz off horrible cough. Poor AB @AzureblueI sure hope your cough disappears! xx
I think I'd be a pretty boring person if I ate just what's in that picture Candy! You definitely need some sweets to make you...well, sweet! :wink:
15 May 2015, 04:45
myncandy intake keeps me super sweet Bean x
I even have a friend who calls me SweetPea! :razz: its true!
GoodMorning all x x
Three hours sleep for CandyCane x
15 May 2015, 06:38
Poor candy, will you nap later on?
And stop the sweeties, sweety, candy talk it's not good for my sweet tooth gals.
Bean are you fasting today then. As I'm exercising this morning I will have no cals till tonight, or maybe just a couple. :bugeyes: find it easier to fast when exercising in the morning.
15 May 2015, 12:30
16 May 2015, 21:10
Michael Mosley certainly stays trim now doesn't he. Mind you, the whole weight loss thing seems to be a lot easier for men.
I'm so out of tune at the moment. I haven't fasted for a while. Maybe I'll start on Monday and do a 4:3. Its that TOTM and its late and I always seem to suffer around this time. That said, I've had lots of energy lately and little aches so I'm really trying to get as much work done as I can before the dreaded ME Monster returns (which inevitably he will).
Well done on sticking with it Carie (@carieoates you must be pretty near your goal now aren't you?
How are you doing at the moment Candy? Has the high does finally kicked in?
16 May 2015, 21:46
I am struggling too Beano.
But for other reasons, my mind says I need to eat as I'm exercising for my half marathon, but I'm not sure if I need it,
Tomorrow is a day off exercise and fasting but I get concerned that it undoes everything I've done throughout the week . But then on Monday I start all over again.
Had a lovely lamb steak and prawns done on the BBQ it was lovely. Id rather be have some nice food than a lot of rubbish these days how about you?
16 May 2015, 22:59
Enjoy yr day off fasting / exercise ..and I agree Carie @carieoates re good food x x
Basically i know i now want to eat nutritious tasty food,and i do, and i love being more in tune with what my body asks for. I just need to kick the habit of eating rubbish too..i can kick it for so long then it comes back to bite me on the bum ( as well as giving me a bigger bum)! Old habits die hard.
No Beano @nursebean this top dose isnt really kicking in..it HAS slightly improved my thyroid function and my sleep..but the hoped for knock on effect from that i.e., that i wd feel better,isnt happening.i get an occasional feeling of more stamina but nothing consistent. Bean on it six months now and gonna give it another six,see if it builds up
Fingers crossed xxx night night ladies or good morning xx
image.jpg
Happy Sunday everyone x
image.jpg (2.29 KiB) Viewed 260 times
18 May 2015, 20:59
Hi girlies! How's it going?
I'm like you Candy, I eat healthy food but then I eat naughty food too. At the moment I seem to have a chocolate bar every day plus puddings at lunch. I haven't fasted a while because I think I need to work on the normal days. My DODOing resulted in not much weight loss. I'm struggling big time here...and my sister will be over before I know it. I'm trapped in my usual food failings :neutral: Hey ho! Maybe one day I'll get it right!
19 May 2015, 12:26
@nursebean you DO get it right a lot of the time..dont forget that! X
19 May 2015, 12:41
Hey Candy! Lovely to hear from you. How are you doing?
Oatsey! I don't think you need to worry. You're training for a half marathon for heaven's sake! You need fuel!
Are you fasting at the moment Candy?
Hope you're both ok.
Bean hugs xxxx
Previous 1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 132 of 148