The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 17 of 148
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
13 Mar 2014, 09:44
It's good news and bad news time.

Good news weight 12.11 this morning.

Bad news Daughter not well. Had to leave her with her brother. She wasn't even after a day off school so I know she's bad. At the ripe old age of 12 school is a very sociable place for her. So her having a high temp and general unwell feeling is enough for me to say stay at home today. She's only been ill once since sept anyway.

I'm just scared for you beany that all your hair will fall out. I thought I was bonkers to play about with the kits I do.

Argh...... Fitbit is at home. :cry:
13 Mar 2014, 15:20
oh, so sorry to hear about your daughter. Poor thing. Hope she'll be better tomorrow. Whats wrong with her d'you think?

Don't worry about my hair...I'm sure I'll be ok...doh!!

Bean :bugeyes: :sleepy:
IMG_1006.JPG
Big hugs to you and your daughter :)
(88.52 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Notorious-Baldies-08-685x586.png
Hope this won't be Bean soon :(
13 Mar 2014, 15:44
H. Ha love the pics Bean, you are so good at pics. Finding them and uploading. How do you get two on at once. Laptop or ipad.
13 Mar 2014, 16:41
Usually I use my iPad but in the mornings when I'm upstairs it's sooooo slow it drives me mad!

Bean :curse: :sleepy:
14 Mar 2014, 08:30
Yay it's Friday.
Good morning Ms Bean, how are you today, has the hair stuff come yet? :neutral:

I'm pleased to announce that I had a massive bowl of spag Bol last night. The hubs was out working, my daughters fave meal (she was feeling better so I stuffed her full of food) so we slurped away together. She's gone to schools as her temp is normal, also she has her last jab out of three today for HPV so she didn't want to miss it and have it on her own.

Anyway scale said 12.11 again I'm fasting today and exercising so hopefully tomorrow will still read the same or maybe lower......who knows. Can't wait to get back to my pre scale moving weight of 12.8 -12.7 ish.
I've a massive headache, I'm not sure if it's from the daughter! Or the red wine or the four hyacinths sitting on the hall windowsill. Our special needs unit were selling at 50p each yesterday, the smell so strong, I might just put them outside today.
14 Mar 2014, 08:38
Glad your daughter is better carie x and i wd be thrilled to be 12 stone anything! Hope yr headache lifts x
14 Mar 2014, 08:41
Good morning buddy Oates!

So glad your daughter is feeling better and very impressed that's she's having the HPV jab, something I used to advise girls about as a nurse! Mind you, no wonder she's better with a delicious sounding meal...mmmm spag Bol...one of my favourites!

Your flowers look beautiful, but I know what you mean about the smell. Very pungent :dazed:

So are you. Ready for your last fast of the week? It's always sad to know we have to wait another week before we meet again on our fasts! I must say, I'm impressed, though. It's really working for you isn't it! Well done :grin: as for me, I have to get through this week before I'll see anymore good results (I've noticed from my records that a Saturday weigh-in usually brings a gain or nothing at all. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a gain due to my TOTM which FINALLY arrived yesterday...and made me proper poorly :frown: hope today will be better :confused: )

Anyway, hope you have a great Friday. What's on the menu tonight? I'm looking forward to my stuffed pepper...mmmmmmmmmmm

Bean :starving:
14 Mar 2014, 09:51
Thanks girls.
The HPV is running in schools nationwide, which is absolutely fantastic in my opinion.
I got all the way to class and it was cancelled due to the instructor being ill. Thought about running but the visibility is 50-100yds out here.
I'm having onion, ham and mushroom omelet tonight, and I can hear one of my girls laying very loudly right this second.
At the moment every spare moment I have I am sprucing up, spring cleaning touching up paint work around the house. I'm doing it now as when that weather breaks I will not want to.
Sainsburys is coming between 12 and 1 so a soon as my son gets out of the shower I will jump in and then get on.
Should hyacinths be outside?
14 Mar 2014, 14:54
Just had an oxo and to need of the French stick. Naughty naughty. But every nice indeed.
How are you doing @nursebean.?
Back to my painting, now see you later.
14 Mar 2014, 19:21
Blimey, aren't you busy today! I was disappointed not to get my new hair dye, so have had to remain ginger for another day. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow :dazed:

Not much news today because I've bean laying down for most of it (we couldn't be more different could we!!) although I did manage to walk the girls for a little while!

Have just eaten my delish stuffed peppers and realise I've got over 200 calories left...hoorah! Lemon mousse here I come :grin:

Have a good evening!

Bean :starving:

By the way, have you eaten any chocolate lately, eh? Come on, tell all! xx
14 Mar 2014, 22:21
Whispers ................I've only and a couple of blips.
I know I'm bad, really bad and had hot chocolate on fast day eves so I don't go to bed and have big fat tummy rumbles.

I've been watching my sisters cruise ship on webcam leaving Fort Lauderdale. Actually saw them waving at the camera and got a screen shot. It was amazing.
15 Mar 2014, 10:07
Morning..@nursebean
No class today as the hall is being used for a wedding.

I've weighed in and the scales said 12.11. So I've gone from 13.2 :confused: to 12.11. Happy with that. If I had not moved my scales goodness knows what I would have weighed.

BBQ is being built today so I am looking forward to sparking it up during the week for evening meals. Chicken breasts, burgers, fish yum yum.

How's my bean today, are we going to see the next stage of the hair transformation today?
15 Mar 2014, 17:52
Howdy buddy. Yes! This weather makes you wanna have a barby doesn't it :grin:

Still working on the hair...it's a bit lighter..not a lot!!

Bean cooking today. Have you seen my thread? Most exciting!

Are you having a BBQ tonight?! Very pleased the weight is shifting. Well done for not getting too fed up about it. You've come through the slow bit and now you're on a roll :wink:

Bean :smile:
image.jpg
Hmm can't wear red anymore then!
15 Mar 2014, 19:31
Aw i rather like it that colour Beanarama xox yes you CAN still wear red
Moomin in my avatar has a red dress too..

**** goes off humming Lady In Red *****
15 Mar 2014, 21:44
Yes I do like your Moomims...so cute!

Can't wait to be white but think I may have to give it a rest for a bit. My head is a little sore on top! :frown:

Bean :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 17 of 148