The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 139 of 148
Previous 1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
20 Jul 2015, 05:40
Yes it's a shame about @Sue.Q I hope she's ok.
Well Ive earn feeling so good at the moment. I'm optimistic that I might actually be able to get my life back. I've even found myself looking at possibilities for part-time work. It's always a bit scary, though, because you can crash so quickly...but I'm quietly confident ;)
So! Are the kids on their holidays now Oatesy? Have you any exotic holiday destination planned?
What are you guys up today? I'm meeting a friend for lunch so I hope I don't go mad and over indulge (always a worry when you eat out isn't it!)
Bean xx
20 Jul 2015, 08:28
Have a good dayyou two x
I ' m off to visit Ziggy StarDust the cat..he's a big ONE year old today! X
20 Jul 2015, 16:00
Happy Birthday Ziggy! Enjoy your Pam-purred day :) xx
20 Jul 2015, 21:49
I've got two days left.....
School sponsored walk then sports day. I am going to be alone on weds so I may have the music up loud.
Hope your meal out is nice, and yes I mess Sue Q also.
23 Jul 2015, 15:40
I guess the school,hols have well and truly started now! Enjoy the long slimmer ,summer ;)
23 Jul 2015, 21:53
Wow I've been to factor today, the last live auditions. Lordy there were some shockers. We watched them interview a couple of the "crazy odd ones" other judges are so lovely on real life . Currently sitting In the Hilton Wembley looking at the stadium from my window, it's glorious, been there so many times now, for footie, local promotions and concerts,
24 Jul 2015, 11:07
Wow! How exciting. Sounds as though you had a fantastic time Oatesy! Where to next?
I'm happy because I lost 3 pounds this week. I can now be really good and keep on track until 16 October (when I'm off to the Isle of Wight again...can't wait!)
Here's to a runner bean, rather than a Baked Bean!
:wink:
24 Jul 2015, 13:22
Good work Miss Bean..proud of you x
You' ll be a string bean very soon! X
24 Jul 2015, 17:57
Fantastic beano, well done my friend.
29 Jul 2015, 08:01
http://www.sweetphi.com/no-bake-coconut ... rgy-bites/
I made these yesterday, no cooking, just a load of chopping in the processor. Unfortunately I accidently picked up sweetened desiccated coconut :confused: So the next batch will be healthier,

We have a busy August, going to Plymouth for a few days then bringing nieces daughter back with us for almost a fortnight. We will be taking her to London for the usual touristy stuff before putting her on a train back down to her parents.

I'm just planning my half marathon training, got a 10k on Sunday, last Sunday I ran 7.7k the furthest I've ever done. My mate Kathy is dragging me around. So I a few minutes I'm off for a little gentle 5k then it's resting till Sunday.
Wish me luck.
30 Jul 2015, 09:29
And we'll done to Candy too. Mixing it up has definatley worked out well for you hasn't it. 16 1/2 pounds is amazing.
30 Jul 2015, 19:05
Thanks Caro @carieoates...much as i hate having to pay,Slimming World has bean my salvation these last eight weeks...two more weeks then my two FREE weeks..hoping to complete the 12 week countdown by losing 20 or 21 lbs in total x any more would be very welcome! :like:
30 Jul 2015, 19:10
@carieoates those little bites look moreish and delicious
Busy Aug for me too..most of it spent housesitting or keeping DD company while SIL away
Before we know it,september will be here and autumn not far behind it
I do love the autumn tho,do you? It always seems like New year rather than Jan,coz it starts the academic year x
30 Jul 2015, 21:23
Oh yes, I love Autumn!!
I can't keep up with you Oatesy. All that running about :0 good luck on Sunday xx
I'll be popping in tomorrow with my weight loss results. Hope it's a good one ;)
xx
31 Jul 2015, 09:48
Waiting to hear @nursebean that youve come home with that half stone star!
Got finfers crossed..the dogs have crossed their paws..and we've all crossed our eyes! X
Previous 1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 139 of 148