The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 141 of 148
Previous 1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
03 Sep 2015, 17:17
Hi there I've been super busy back to work on Tuesday and it's crazy.
Well done to my great losers, yes that's candy and bean. Obviously you needed a change and look what's happened it's fantastic. Will you stay on it forever or just now and then?
03 Sep 2015, 18:14
I guess it must be hard when you've bean on holiday for so long! Never mind, Christmas will be here before you know it ;)
At the moment I can't see myself not doing SW. In fact, I'm hoping to become a consultant when I reach goal AND, of course most importantly recover from ME. Fingers crossed. I have certainly felt a lot better since eating so healthily.
Have you managed a fast lately?
Glad to hear from you anyway.
Bean xx
03 Sep 2015, 20:15
Howdy my lovely pals x
Howz your training going Caro@carieoates?
Thanks for askin bout slimming World Caro...like Beano,i intend keeping going for a while...have paid up to November..after that, i wont go to classes as i know i wont want to on coldwintry nights!
But will still follow SW diet plus some fasts athru the winter and see how i am come the springtime! xx
04 Sep 2015, 11:20
Bit disappointed this morning as I've only lost half a pound. Its so frustratingly slow at times isn't it.
How are my little buddies today? At least its Friday Oatsey. Any plans for the weekend? Lots or running I guess :wink:
Hope you guys have a good one
Bean xx :wink:
05 Sep 2015, 08:43
So, I have not weighed for a while as with the extra running I did not want to be focused on the wrong thing.
This time next week we will be getting on a train to Newcastle. :confused:
I'm not scared anymore, I know I've done everything I could and should have done. Just concerned about catching colds from the kids at school and injuring myself.
06 Sep 2015, 16:18
Love that saying Caro @carieoates
Hope the week goes well and that you can avoid any germs x x x
08 Sep 2015, 14:40
Yay it's me :) just popping in to say hello, I'm back from our travels, yeah I know....."who are you?"...... Nice to see you guys are still around xx
08 Sep 2015, 17:08
Hello Min how are you doing?
08 Sep 2015, 18:35
Good to see you MM@minsmum how are you and hows Min xxx! Back to school now i guess!
08 Sep 2015, 20:04
Hello @Minsmum where have you bean on your travels?
12 Sep 2015, 11:42
Thinking of you Caro @carieoates xx :like:
15 Sep 2015, 06:33
Hi I did it 2hrs 57 mins.
15 Sep 2015, 10:14
Well done Caro @carieoates What an achievement!
Proud of you x
16 Sep 2015, 19:56
I am really chuffed as got £470 for my friends charity. Original goal was £200
I have a purple toe nail though.
16 Sep 2015, 20:59
Oooh Caro @carieoates you must have really hurt yrself to do that!
It must be very painful...take care xx well done on that fab achievement raising all that money - more than twice your goal And having to travel all the way to Newcastle and back as well as all the running! xx
*** wild applause! *** xx
Previous 1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 141 of 148