The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 140 of 148
Previous 1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
31 Jul 2015, 13:51
Sorry for delay but I just had to go out for lunch today! I was very good, I had grilled seabass for main, with crushed potatoes and prawns (cream sauce I had served on the side). It was very tasty indeed. The only problem was I followed it with a chocolate brownie, hot chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream (although I did share this pud!)
Anyway, I only lost half a pound this week (which I put down to my TOTM). Altogether, though, I've lost half a stone (so I got my little sticker)
All in all, I'm pretty pleased :)
31 Jul 2015, 17:45
Well if you cant celebrate that half stone loss,when can you?
Celebration over now tho and nose back to the grindstone beanybobs @nursebean xx
31 Jul 2015, 17:46
Yep! Tomorrow is another day :wink:
31 Jul 2015, 18:34
Well done my beany friends, and yes this whites are gorgeous. I made Crustless quiches today, apparently a SW favourite, just used a slice of ham to replace the pastry. They were so good my DD helped me demolish them .
I have to confess that I've not weighed for a while as I'm sure I will have gained.
But Im running so much more and not stuffing with carbs but loads of veg fats and protein. I don't want to be running on carbs, I think im definatley adapted now as I can run 5k easy without eating first. So I will weigh in on Monday. And will post it here, but it will be false due to muscle repair caused by my race. So I'm not that bothered but interested and seeing as I don't eat breakfast, chocolates and carbs most days it will be added to my body measurements I started last month.
31 Jul 2015, 19:34
Hi @carieoates, do you have a link to that crustless quiche recipe please?
Good luck for your 10k
:heart: :clover:
31 Jul 2015, 19:56
@SianS, here you are, thanks.

Lordy, I'm terrible at following recipes. So this is what I did...
Line muffin cases with a slice of ham, being careful not to pierce.
Grate cheese into the ham case.
Whisk eggs and milk, salt and pepper pour over. Mine leaked a bit. Snip up some pepperoni sprinkle on top.
Bake in oven for 20 mins or until the egg mix has puffed up and set.
Yummy
31 Jul 2015, 20:06
OKaaaay, I think I get the idea, I make a big version like a Frritatta, and will give these a go :)
02 Aug 2015, 13:41
Would never have thought of lining them with ham. Great idea! Its funny but I had a crustless quiche just the over day. Bascially its the same as quiche but without the crust ;)
Are you running today Oatesy? If so, how did it go? If not, when is it?!
Hope all is well with my buddies. Look forward to your weigh-in tomorrow Oatesy!
Bean xx
02 Aug 2015, 15:42
Hello, yes I did it, I'm hurting now, but I've achieved something I thought I'd never even want to.
02 Aug 2015, 18:12
Just look at that medal!! Well done you! I bet you're exhausted. Was it super hot where you were too?
Well done, so pleased for you! xx
02 Aug 2015, 21:53
Oh Caro @carieoates! Very very well done! :like: XXX
06 Aug 2015, 10:40
No updates from anyone?! What's happening dudes?
I've bean busy with my eBay shop and have bean selling a few things lately. Trying to get the house sorted which is a nightmare. Can you imagine the stuff that accumulates after 48 years?!! Its going to be a long haul.
Don't suppose anyone can recommend a site for good decorators can you? We need our ceiling done but I'm worried about cowboys!
29 Aug 2015, 21:42
Caro@carieoates bean thinkin of you,watching X Factor..was that the night you were at..thought it was brilliant..great atmosphere and a lot of talent x
Bean@nursebean have you found a good decorator yet? Word of mouth is always good..if others get a good service,hopefully you will too xx
30 Aug 2015, 06:52
Hi Candy, I haven't seen it yet as was in London for the day yesterday. But we were at the final Wembley audition.
03 Sep 2015, 15:49
Howdy buddies! Long time no speaky!
Candy, how nice of you to remember me and my search for a decorator. Nothing has materialised. We need our kitchen artex removing and cracks filling that sort of thing. I think we'll probably need a plasterer. Hey ho! Its not easy finding reputable tradesmen is it.
How are you doing Oatesy? How's the training going? Any more pounds off?
I must say I'm really enjoying SW (I know I shouldn't say that but I've lost 12 pounds, perhaps 14 if tomorrow works out well). I don't feel as though I'm on any sort of diet, there's so much food to be had (and treats) and you can speed your weight loss up now and again by avoiding carbs (something we often talk about on here don't we). Anyway, by the time I go to the Isle of Wight again in October, I should be around 10:9 which is a weight I haven't bean for years...how exciting eh?!!
Hope you're both ok and look forward to hearing your news
Bean xx
Previous 1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 140 of 148