Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
17 Sep 2015, 12:04
Just read this! X X well done Oatsey @carieoates :victory:
https://mystory.justgiving.com/v/Caroli ... =20150917_
17 Sep 2015, 12:15
CandiceMarie wrote: Just read this! X X well done Oatsey @carieoates :victory:
https://mystory.justgiving.com/v/Caroli ... =20150917_

Bit naughty that isn't it. I didn't even ask for it to be sent out on email, it's a bit emotional too.
17 Sep 2015, 17:49
@Carieoates Congrats to you and your purple toe, I think it's absolutely great .... got goose bumps all over which always reminds me of how it feels to be young ...... and you ran for the young and mental wellbeing :heart:
@CandiceMarie thanks for sharing x
21 Sep 2015, 08:16
I'm so sorry Oatsey I thought I'd donated but it seems it hadn't gone through. That has now bean rectified!!
So proud of you. I think that was such a wonderful thing to do. I'm guessing your feet are just itching to do something else now...aren't they? Countryfile are organising a ramble for Children in Need...but I guess that's a tad too slow!!! :wink:
Congratulations and well done!!
Bean xx
21 Sep 2015, 21:24
That's great Bean, thank you so much. I've got to £500 now and am over the moon. Will back off fundraising for the foreseeable as dont want to make a nuisance of myself.
26 Sep 2015, 21:16
Where is everyone then????

I know where @Carieoates has bean this afternoon though cos we went and met @Wendydarling for a low-carb lunch (my lovely friends supporting me!) and a good old natter!

Feeling very blessed!
27 Sep 2015, 10:52
Hi there @madcatlady @carieoates and @Wendy Darling how lovely to get together folks!
I ' m not online as much lately for some reason - just a quick look in here once or twice a day and picking up my emails xx whilst still riding my horse ..clip clop gee up..
hope everyone is ok and enjoying autumn/ spring x
01 Apr 2016, 11:35
Hey! Thought I'd say hello! Haven't bean in here in AGES!
How are my buddies doing?
I've just bean saved by FastDay after having a 'terrible' 4 day Easter! Managed to pull it back and lose the naughty weight I put on by doing a 5:2 this week. I'm looking forward to seeing if it will work again next week. Here goes...
So, how are you doing?
Bean xxxx
01 Apr 2016, 12:28
Hello me old bean
Life's good busy busy busy and I'm now focuses on getting rid of the weight I put on after doing the great north. So Monday weds Friday I will be checking in with you.
01 Apr 2016, 15:34
Good to see this tent up n running again! :like: xx
01 Apr 2016, 18:01
Ey Ooop
The girls are back in town.
01 Apr 2016, 20:03
Any pics of your doggy please @carieoates? X
02 Apr 2016, 08:45
Ah here we are again! Good to hear your life is so full Oatesy! Sounds as though you're always on the go. D'you mean to say you're fasting 3 days a week now? I was thinking of just fasting the one day - but I may throw in the odd Tuesday if I don't feel I'm making much progress. I'm amazed by my results this week because I had four really bad days where I ate loads of chocolate and had white bread with peanut butter - and loads of Weetabix - my new craving! Hey ho!

What about you my Candy friend? How's it going?
Bean xx
02 Apr 2016, 21:10
image.jpg
]Wow candy which one do I pick.
02 Apr 2016, 21:18
Hi there just remembered that my good friend who I ran the great north run with has been picked to be on Good Morning Britain as a tough mummy. Name is Kathy..
Go Kathy.
Previous 1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 142 of 148