2209 posts Page 143 of 148
Previous 1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
03 Apr 2016, 22:37
How exciting - missed that I'm afraid!
Love the puppy pictures! Gorgeous!
14 Jul 2016, 07:08
School holidays are upon us and I now have six weeks off. Whoooop , so you'll be seeing more of me. BSD is the latest thing and I do have the book but lent it to my mate who incidentally introduced me to 5.2 all of those years back.
So, any advice for me to jump into the BSD during the summer? :bugeyes:
14 Jul 2016, 07:14
Oooh so the kids have broken up now have they?!! Oh boy!
The best person to ask about BSD is Nutty @Hazlenut20! Have you seen how well she did? Man Alive! She lost over 2 stone in just 8 weeks! Can you believe it?!! Not only that, but she's lost her craving for all things naughty! She really is amazing.
I'm doing BSD with a typical BEan slant. I am keeping my eye on the amount of carbs I consume each day but I'm not going to get hett up about it. The thing with doing it gradually like this is that the calorie count is obviously higher in, say, puddings, so I don't really want to have them because I like to save my calories until the evening :wink:
In short, Bean's BSD is purely an 800 calorie day. I don't have breakfast (so I'm getting my 16:8 effect) and then I try not to go over 300 cals for lunch (egg dishes and lots of protein and veg are great) so that I have at least 500 cals left for the evening! Soups are great - and salads of course.
I say go for it - and good luck!!
Bean :heart:
14 Jul 2016, 08:27
Thanks bean, Another school week left, but I'm taking time off in lieu, so just next mon -weds for me, but I'm getting ready. So today I will make my savoury muffins for lunch and will aim for 800 cals a day, how much carbs do I aim for? Prob is I don't have much to lose so it's always a motivational issue that stops me doing well (I've decided), anyhow I went out for lunch with my pals in London on Saturday and a high street Italian chain offered courgetti instead of pasta. Fantastic it was. I'm also looking at eating more pulses and beans to keep my protein and brain feeding up.
14 Jul 2016, 09:34
Hiiii caro and beano,lovely to see this thread again
We need to get some tents up again,,after all its summer so we can glamp! X
14 Jul 2016, 21:29
Just dropping by to say hello....and hurrah...it's lovely to see this thread back again. I always so enjoyed reading what you have to say of a variety of subjects! So glad @carieoates will have a bit more time on her hands during the summer hols.

Go girls....the world needs to hear what you have to say!! Xx
14 Jul 2016, 23:20
@caieoates how is yr doggy? X
15 Jul 2016, 06:48
He's lovely candy, growing and very cuddly and intelligent. Will post a Piccy.
Can't change my avatar, got a bit frustrated yesterday , think it's something to do with my iPad settings.
BSD update
So yesterday was fine, went to bed feeling a wee bit empty even though I did not count cals, had some nuts, leek and much soup (homemade of course) daughter didn't like the mushy grey colour of it.
Savoury muffins, courgetti veg and chicken stir fry.
Off to exercise class later will weigh in after.
15 Jul 2016, 10:39
Looking forward to your weigh-in Oatesy @Carieoates - sounds as though you had a very healthy day yesterday. You never seem to eat 'naughty' food! Do you ever have puddings?
As for me I have lost another 1 and a half pounds this week. I seem to be on a roll finally! I've got 8 pounds to go until target - but I would like to lose some more after that if possible - watch this space!
Ahh its so lovely to be back among my lovely fasting friends!
Bean :heart:
15 Jul 2016, 10:40
2lb lighter than yesterday. :victory:
15 Jul 2016, 10:41
Wwwwhat?!!! That's a terrific start - well done! :like: :like: :like:
15 Jul 2016, 17:05
Well done Oats and Baked Bean x! :like:
01 Aug 2016, 07:50
I did fall off the wagon a bit as hubby was home (few takeaways and more wine than usual) and we were busy doing those horrible de-cluttering and diy jobs you put off for hundreds of years.
So my food choices have changed forever since starting 5.2 all those years ago, missed my fastiversaryagain...anyhow, I don't do brekkie unless at an Otel with nice B and B. I Have what ever I fancy for brunch and a nice Dinner with not too many carbs, try to have fish at least once a week and soften have a veggie day too.
Now I can concentrate on getting those 800 cals and 50gms of carbs daily
Well done @nursebean, I can't believe the angel delight refusal. :oops:
01 Aug 2016, 09:38
Candy
Here's the puppy
01 Aug 2016, 12:08
Awwww thanks for the photos Carie! What a beauty! Such a lovely glossy coat!
Howz BSD going? I ve lost 16 1/2 pounds in less than 3 weeks! Cant believe i was able to kiss the carbs goodbye so easily! X
Previous 1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 143 of 148