The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 18 of 148
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
15 Mar 2014, 21:49
I'm not surprised! Your poor beano bonce!
And dem chemicals don't do you any good either
But ya know what they say..we have to suffer to be beautiful! :cool:
15 Mar 2014, 21:53
Blimey, I'm certainly suffering....hope I'll be transformed into a beauty soon :wink:

Bean :heart:
15 Mar 2014, 21:55
Nar you're beautiful already xx :like:
15 Mar 2014, 21:57
Aww how sweet! You are my friend for life

Bean :grin: :heart:
15 Mar 2014, 22:08
image.jpg
Hey Miss Bean look what I found.
15 Mar 2014, 22:13
Oh dear!! I do go on a bit don't I!!

Bean :grin:
15 Mar 2014, 22:15
Ha ha no it's funny, sometimes Debs has been at it when I get up in the morning., you're spreading your knowledge and love.
15 Mar 2014, 22:18
I'm certainly spreading something!

Bean :shock:
15 Mar 2014, 22:34
Ha ha stop it.
I'm concerned as our boiler has broken or more likely Ive gone and let us run out of oil AGAIN.
Thank god it's mild out and we've got an immersion heater. Won't be able to get a delivery until mid week!
So we are about to my go out of alignment, fast wise. :frown:
Hubs got BBQ out of the box and considering it's to was 600 pounds it was scratched, bent and the doors weren't even there. He's not a happy bunny. So a stern email will be written as they don't take phone calls. My greenhouse is the next job on the list.
15 Mar 2014, 23:19
Oh dear you're not having a good time at the moment are you. Hope you get your boiler sorted soon. That's terrible about the BBQ. It's so boring when that happens isn't it and a real hassle having to send it back. :neutral:

Yes, my fasting buddy is abandoning me :cry: it's funny how quickly a fast day comes around again! Mind you, feast days arrive pretty quickly too :smile: tomorrow I am having a spicy Cajun chicken jamboylaya. Looking forward to it already :wink: actually, having said that, I haven't bean hungry much at all this week. How good is that eh?!

Sat here watching MOTD and just seen Chelsea get beat which is great! Hopefully Arsenal will beat Spurs tomorrow and we can move up again.

So what does Sunday hold in store for you?

Bean xx
16 Mar 2014, 12:51
Just about to have Sunday brunch then tonight it's lamb, jacket potatoes and salad.
Yes we've run out of oil. The house is 20 degrees at the moment without heating. We do have a coal effect fake fire in the living room and a couple of small heaters ready for such a disaster.
Thank god it's sunny out.
Hope your hair is going well and what's for din dins tonight then?
16 Mar 2014, 15:23
Well I can officially reveal that Bean's bonce is blonde...now I can concentrate on whitening it the maybe pink, although I'm liking this colour. What d'you think?

Bean :shock:
16 Mar 2014, 15:44
You look GORGEOUS @nursebean. The colour suits your lovely complexion. Not sure about "pink" :confused: but it's your call. That colour looks great as it is!
16 Mar 2014, 15:59
Phew! Thanks Judith! Yes, pink, if I go that far, will be pastel and is only temporary. My way of thinking is to get my hair white so I can have different pastel colours to suit the occasion :wink:

I think I'll stick with white for a bit...and give my hair some much needed TLC :shock:

Bean :starving:
16 Mar 2014, 16:00
OMG ITS LOVERLLLLLY.
Keep it as the light colour really suits you, brings your eyes right out, as yes it goes with your complexion
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 18 of 148