The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 19 of 148
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
16 Mar 2014, 16:03
Aww thank you :heart:

I like the angle from above my head. From the side I look a bit like Wurzel Gummidge :grin: :grin:

Bean :starving:

Starting to get hungry now :curse:
16 Mar 2014, 16:44
I just tried an above my head selfie and I looked like a crazed axe murderer.
16 Mar 2014, 16:47
Yeh that is fab,bean! I just commented somewhere else about it..goodness knows where..i get lost in here x x
16 Mar 2014, 17:12
I'm with the others - keep it as it is for a while at least (and give it a break from the chemicals!) - looks really nice! :like:
16 Mar 2014, 17:29
Love your new blonde look Beanie, how fab is that? :like: Now make sure you give your hair lots of tlc and deep conditioning treatments, maybe with the old coconut oil? :?: :wink:
16 Mar 2014, 18:46
Funny you should say that @Callyanna I've just bought some gentle shampoo with coconut in it...and yes, I'm going to pile in the conditioner now!

Bean :starving:

@Carieoates? Let's see the axe murderer photo :wink:
16 Mar 2014, 22:23
I deleted it. I'm so unphotogenic you wouldn't believe.
See you on the other side Beany. :shock:
17 Mar 2014, 07:26
Hello,@nursebean good morning and happy fasting day for me. How's the weight today Beany. Is it your weigh in day?
Let me know when you're making your next hairy dinner and I might just join you.
Fish tonight, salmon, with tomatoes and veg of some kind or salad.
Hope you have a good day.
17 Mar 2014, 18:51
All quiet on the Bean & Oates show..
Where have those two scamps got to?! X
Hope yr fast n repair went well Oatesy ( and Beanie too if you F n R ing also)
Mine has been a bit of a struggle..nearly made it now its almost 7 pm..am headed for safe shores! :lol: :like:
17 Mar 2014, 20:51
I know @candicemarie my @nursebean is AWOL today. I hope she is ok, I'm guessing she's either too knackered form all that hair doings or super energetic and wearing her girls out somewhere.
So for whoever will listen, I've had a great fast day, mug of sweet potato soup midday, fish and courgette spaghetti with stir fried peppers, mushrooms and onion. Haven't done an exact cal count but it's prob ok. :grin:
Been to class, bit all sweaty, had a shower, now sat in my onesie with a Pepsi max.
17 Mar 2014, 23:16
Congratulation, @carieoates, sounds like a good fast day under your belt! I have probably gone slightly over but, now that I'm back to maintaining, I am less concerned. Keep up the good work! :smile:
17 Mar 2014, 23:29
Oh sorry, sorry, sorry my little buddy! I have just had such a good day today! I felt almost human ALL DAY! I can honestly say this has bean the best day for me in terms of my ME. My neck ache was barely there, I've bean pretty busy for me...drove to get my new car keys, had coffee out, drove further to a farm for some groceries, walked the girls...and didn't feel like a zombie afterwards. All in all, an excellent day for Bean! I do worry about the repercussions (oh yes, they'll be waiting to pounce with their super sharp teeth) but I'm not going to let them spoil my day! No, we won't think about them, then they'll simply disappear!!

Anyway, I am SO impressed with you Oatesy! Exercising so hard...and on a fast day...that's gotta give you a great result tomorrow hasn't it? Oh hang on, do you do daily weighing? I don't think you do do you? Well, my weekly weigh-in was the same as last week, which I knew it would be. Today, though, I was at my lowest yet...11:4. If I'm right, I should be 11:2 on Sunday, then the same next Saturday, then the following Sunday I should reach my Easter goal,of 10:13. I really hope I'm right!!

I love the idea of cooking a Hairy recipe with you. Just gotta decide which one. I'll have a look through and give you some ideas...

Have a good day tomorrow xx

Bean :heart: :grin:
17 Mar 2014, 23:38
Beano,So pleased things are going well with fasting AND with health too x
However@nursebean nursy..i urge you to remember those three little words when it comes to CFS matters..
" boom and bust"
Just be cautious,i think i know exactly how you're feeling,probably on a bit of a high? (Boom)
And i don't want to be negative but just reminding you,maybe stick with just doing 8o per cent of what you can do...so you can build on feeling well and continue to see improvements! :smile: Rather than going down the nick again ( bust) boooooooooo to bust! :frown: xx
17 Mar 2014, 23:45
I know, I know no candy Candy!! I'm trying to be careful. I'll have a quieter day tomorrow...but until then...
18 Mar 2014, 00:15
Love seeing what you 2 have bean up to! Didn't think about it but I have exercised on a fast day too - go me! Think this weather just makes you feel so much better! :cool:
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 19 of 148