The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 21 of 148
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
19 Mar 2014, 17:58
Ok Oatesy, I've just seen your planned recipe for Monday's fast...so I think I'll try and join you. What veg will you have with it?

Bean :shock:
19 Mar 2014, 18:00
Just did the no make up selfie for cancer awareness. This one is my fave. My first proper selfie . :bugeyes:
image.jpg
Selfie
19 Mar 2014, 18:04
Wow! Look at you! Who said you weren't photogenic eh?! You look fab...better than those au naturale celebs yesterday! :smile:

Bean :heart:
19 Mar 2014, 18:09
Ooh Gawd....when you look close I'm full of freckles. :grin:
Do you like my slippers.?
Class is 7-8
Just had chicken breast, aubergine and a bit of salad. I may have a slice of cake when I get home....then again I might wait till tomorrow.

Actually my arms look slim, and I've got some boobums from somewhere.
19 Mar 2014, 20:51
Ohhhwer! Didn't spot your slippers :shock:

Don't diss your freckles...freckles are cute and keep you young!

Bean :smile:
19 Mar 2014, 21:13
I've just taken part in the naked (no makeup) selfie for cancer awareness. It wasn't from the cancer research trust but they've embraced it and you can donate £3 by texting BEAT to 70007. You get a conformation text back which is very reassuring. Feel good factor going on all over Facebook right now. There's apparently blokes putting make up on to do it. Lol
19 Mar 2014, 22:08
Well done you! Is there a prize for the best selfie??

Bean :confused:
19 Mar 2014, 22:52
I'm not sure if there's a prize, it's gone vital. Holly willoughby has done one.
So I've had another fast day hot choc as I didn't want to eat but was hungry. My stomach can make a lot of noise in bed sometimes.!!
Victoria sandwich is coming to work with me tomorrow. Plus I'm not sure what's for dinner, but salad for lunch and a glass of wine as well.

My step count was horrendous last week as I left my fitbit at home one day, and then it missed two classes, so I've fallen right down the 5.2 leaderboard. :frown am I bovvered, no not really. Should start getting fluid retention next week.! :frown:
The house is a warm as toast tonight. Hubs sitting in shorts and t shirt. Once the good weather got here he announced that he would be changing into these after work every day now. That was scupper end whilst we had no heating though.

Off to bed night night
20 Mar 2014, 09:32
Love your pic Carie,that was a nice surprise!
You look great without make up,lovely warm eyes and smile :like:
20 Mar 2014, 09:45
Quite agree Carie, and just look at those beautiful slim,toned arms!
20 Mar 2014, 13:55
Well, here we are again...another fast day! Blimey, they come around quick don't they :confused:

Ive just provisionally booked a lovely bungalow in Padstow for our holiday. We stayed in it last year and I just didn't think it would be free. But it is...hoorah!! Can't wait now as I love Padstow and just want to take in the sea breeze and relax. Also, this year we are going to 2 weeks. The last time I had a two-week holiday was in 1994 when I went to Canada! Can't wait :grin:

As for food...I have my chilli con carne to look forward to tonight (well, 5 isn) and maybe a lemon mousse to follow...depends on how extravagant I feel!

Oh no...I'm starting to worry about my holiday. Will I put on all the weight I've lost? :cry:

Hope you're having a good day, buds

Bean :starving:
20 Mar 2014, 15:48
Sitting here with a cup of tea and a bit of French stick. Doing online shop in a mo. Must remember my hairy stuff, it's very like a quiche, and If I make a quiche it's normally eaten before the meal time!!!!

I'm doing chicken curry tonight jar paste mix and we're having real rice.
My cake went down a storm especially as I'm always saying I can't bake cakes. No excuse now.

Ooh holidays, I'm desperate for a hot sunny, pool holiday. We went to Padstow once for the day, (it was very very busy) when we were near Wadebridge. . When are you going? Do they have wifi lol.

Thanks @Callyanna , @nursebean and @Candicemarielady's about my selfie, I hate having my pic taken as I'm usually pulling a face, blinking or got my big gob wide open. Tend to talk and laugh a lot apparently.
So hope your fast has gone well Beany, and that your nasty overcoat hasn't jumped onto your back.
20 Mar 2014, 16:28
I love how you have " bits of french stick" Carie!
I think of you whenever i see one!
Nursy Bean ditto hoping you havent got the heavy over coat! X
20 Mar 2014, 17:12
Howdy hoody!

Ooh chicken curry? Sounds delish! Ooh, before I forget, just to let you know, I'm going to attempt to make a Hairy lasagne tomorrow and my folks bought me the ingredients for the flan for Monday...but couldn't find any filo pastry sheets. The hunt is on!!

We are off to Padstow on 30 May for two weeks! I know what you mean about the place heaving...that's why we always go out of season. And don't worry, there'll be wifi...so you can't get rid of me that easily :grin: it's lovely there. My bedroom looks out over the camel estuary so I like to do some yoga before breakfast...just lovely!

Thanks Oatesy and Candy for your wishes. The heavy coat is starting to return but today hasn't bean too bad I suppose :confused:

Well I'm finally about to munch on something so will return later to see what twittering has occurred!

Bean :starving:
20 Mar 2014, 17:18
So glad youve got yr holibobs to look forward to beanybobs
Like carie, have only been padstow for the day,when staying in newquay,but loved it x
Can you pack me in yr suitcase pliz x
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 21 of 148