The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 23 of 148
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
22 Mar 2014, 09:44
Thanks Candy...I don't think the toner is going to do much...never mind! :bugeyes: anyway, how are you Candy? Ok? I'm still hanging in there and haven't suffered too much from all my efforts yesterday...surprisingly!

Oates? I've managed to get some filo pastry today so I'll be ready to make the flan on Monday for my fast meal :wink:

So what does Saturday have in store for folks? Any excitements?

Bean :starving:
image.jpg
(19.52 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
22 Mar 2014, 12:28
I do love my minions Bean.

Been to class and I'm sitting with my dressing gown on with a gingerbread latte.

Chinese or chicken kebab tonight. And wine with "the voice"

Weight was 12.11.8 last sat, it's 12.11.2 today. Not much of a loss but it's the end of the month so I'm expecting a static - ish week. Or two.

I'm off to Cambridge looking for wedding outfits for me and daughter this afternoon, so step count will be up. I'm going to buy a size 14 as im still a pear with 12 up top and 14 below.
22 Mar 2014, 15:52
Gingerbread latte? Never thought there was such a thing!,

Ooh shopping for dresses, eh? Bet that'll be fun!

Not much to report here. Toned my hair again and it's getting there...very slowly. One day I'll be a white bean bonce :smile:

Am REALLY looking forward to my omelette now

22 Mar 2014, 17:41
image.jpg
Number two
image.jpg
Closer
image.jpg
I need help deciding which dress.
22 Mar 2014, 18:36
Oh dear what a difficult decision, they're both lovely aren't they. I think the first one wins!

What a lovely slim Oates you are :cool:

22 Mar 2014, 19:40
I already went for the second one on t'other thread. Personally I'd go for hat shoes and bag same colour as the main part of the dress. Is it oyster? Will show off your beautiful skin. No jewellery. The pattern is enough :cool:
22 Mar 2014, 19:56
It is difficult isn't it and I do like the second one too.

22 Mar 2014, 21:29
Love the second one - you look amazing! Where did you find that?
22 Mar 2014, 21:51
I like the second one too. You look fabulous x
22 Mar 2014, 22:43
Thanks everyone, I am honestly overwhelmed with the response.
Even though the second one is tighter, it makes me look slimmer. If that makes sense.
Yes @rawkaren I was thinking about ivory for accessories but I've got size 6.5 feet and they'll look massive, so perhaps dark blue shoes and bag, maybe wedges as I'm rubbish with heels.
@madcatlady phase eight. Got Lauren a beautiful blue dress from oasis. Bloomin skint.com , hotels booked, dresses bought, men clan wear what they've got, just presents to buy (or should I say cash to donate) as they don't want pressies.
22 Mar 2014, 22:52
Don't worry about your feet. Providing the shoes are ok. 6.5 is nothing. I'm a 6 and a midget :lol:
22 Mar 2014, 23:03
Madcatlady wrote: Love the second one - you look amazing! Where did you find that?

Phase eight. The grafton center.
23 Mar 2014, 10:37
image.jpg
Daughters dress
Morning Bean. Hope you got through yesterday's fast unscathed.
Yay we're back in sync.
Popping out to get birthday and Mother's Day cards and a baking tin for my tarts, yes I had thrown it out @madcatlady :curse:
I think I'm going to freeze the other three (uncooked)
Having spent over £200 on dresses yesterday I'm looking for cheaper shoes, bag and maybe a fascinator in a deep blue, magenta or maybe ivory. I'm really happy that everyone including hubs liked the ivory dress, it's amazing how a nicely fitting dress makes you feel so good.
Lauren's blue dress from oasis was £70 the shop assistant couldn't believe she was only 12 yrs old as she's quite tall and older looking.
23 Mar 2014, 10:48
Thought I'd slip in here for a while as it is so quiet but I seem to have stumbled into the fashionista tent instead! Amazing frocks Carrie, especially the second one, but it is what is in them that makes it amazing! Nice work!
23 Mar 2014, 11:00
Thanks @Debs I would have liked to have been 1st lighter but if I lose another 7lb the dress will have wiggle room. I'm not confident enough to buy a dress one size smaller to shrink into.
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 23 of 148