27 Mar 2014, 18:48
I seriously need to buy more dresses.

That's all.
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
27 Mar 2014, 18:51
If you see any more as nice as the last two..grab ' em! X
27 Mar 2014, 19:06
carieoates wrote: I seriously need to buy more dresses.

That's all.

I wear lots more dresses these days - so much easier than having to combine separates - does that make me lazy?????? :wink:
27 Mar 2014, 19:11
Can't believe what I've just done.....
Just bought my dress again £96 click and collect. Saw it price matched on John lewis site. I paid £120. Got to take reject dress back anyway so I'm up up up.
27 Mar 2014, 19:12
Nice one carie!
27 Mar 2014, 19:21
Madcatlady wrote:
carieoates wrote: I seriously need to buy more dresses.

That's all.

I wear lots more dresses these days - so much easier than having to combine separates - does that make me lazy?????? :wink:

No it makes you very clever.

@Candicemarie thanks, £24 towards my bag and shoes now. Woo hoo.
27 Mar 2014, 19:24
I liked the bag n shoes in the photo! X
27 Mar 2014, 22:30
Yes Candice they are nice, but I'd like to pick out the cobalt blue as fuchsia is soooo last year darlink.

Whispers .......Plus don't tell anyone but I threw up on those shoes after a massive session on sambucca. I weren't pretty. :grin:
28 Mar 2014, 08:17
Urghh! How gross!!

Last night I was SO bad. I bought a jumper, a t-shirt AND a dress! All at the click of a button! Its my way of compensating for not being able to eat like I used to :wink: which is a good thing in a way...but not for my bank balance!

Anyway, enjoy your lunch with your friend, Oatesy...don't go mad, though. This is supposed to be a fast day don't forget :bugeyes:

Bye for now

Bean :starving: :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 08:39
I know it's supposed to be a fast day, so I may do Saturday instead. But seeing as I never eat breakfast I kinda thought I could get away with a 5.2 this week?
Anyhow, I'm off to class in a bit.

I'm now concerned with my uncomfortable tum. It's like something is going on in there. I will wait a week in case it's just my cycle. But to be completely honest I'm more uncomfortable now than before my op.
That aside, I am a bit concerned that this Mother's Day will involve chocolate (as gifts) big fat roast dinner and a desert. So this week will be a total blow out with regards to weight loss. What with the bloated belly as well.
Hubs is cooking Sunday roast for me and his mum with a bit of help from daughter. Bless her she never gets her dinner cooked for her, he can just about fry an egg if she's really really poorly.plus she is on crutches from breaking her toe and not going to hospital, so shes been hobbling for a week with a fractured metatarsal.
See you later, will let you know what lunch brings, it's in a pub and there'll only be one course.
28 Mar 2014, 09:47
Hmm @Carieoates maybe you should get your tum looked at. Doesn't sound very pleasant at all.

Yes I think you'll be ok, since you don't eat breakfast. I went without breakfast yesterday and although I then went out for lunch, I only put on a pound...so pretty pleased with that. Will I make my Easter goal? Hmm not sure about that :confused:

Actually, I'm wondering what to do when I'm on holiday. Two weeks off fasting doesn't appeal to me (I put on weight so easily). Maybe I should just do two fast days a week (although the thought of not eating nice food when on holiday really doesn't appeal). Maybe I could just skip breakfast on "fast days"? But then, I was looking forward to Rick Stein's breakfasts...doh!

Anyway, enjoy your lunch Oatesy!

Bean :starving:
28 Mar 2014, 09:56
Oh my gosh @carieoates what a shame about those shoes!
Sorry to hear yr poor tum doesnt feel right ,hope you can get that sorted quickly after all youve been thru x and don't forget Missus,that Mums Day is only once a year...eat anything and everything,but not big portions. Worked for me at Christmas,i actually lost.
@nursebean really would discourage you from fasting on holiday - it's a holiday for Cliff's sake ... Enjoy,just go easy is my motto! If there is a day or two in there where you feel a fast,mini fast,16:8 fits in easily,go for it. If you come back a few pounds heavier but youve had a ball,so what! Enjoy yr hollybobs! X x
28 Mar 2014, 09:59
Yes, I think you're right there Candy! In fact, thats just what I wanted to hear...so thanks. I'll just go steady...and enjoy myself! :wink:

Bean :starving:
28 Mar 2014, 11:16
I second what candy says. Go for 16.8 with poss low carb and high protein thrown in as well. That way you can still enjoy your holibobs.
We don't want to spoil our holidays by being miserable about not eating correctly ie no fasting but on the other hand this is a way of life so tweaking it slightly everyone's a winner in my opinion.
I'm off to my mums in 13 days. I will have to tread carefully as it will def undo all my Easter challenge hard with. Mind you just jumped on the scales, screamed and got off rather fast. 12.13. Pft........I'm not having that. I will continue to weigh as often as I remember too, but trying not to let those high days affect my well being.
Right I'd better get dressed as need to pop to town before lunch. See ya later.
28 Mar 2014, 21:49
What's going on @Carieoates? Are your scales faulty? Mind you, do you weigh daily, I can't remember...sorry! If not, maybe you should. It definitely helps because weight can go up quite a bit in one day and then back again the next. Strange old bodies, eh?!

I'm just glad I my fast day is nearly over. I so hope tomorrow's scales will b friendly. I'm so near achieving my Easter goal!

So what are you up to this weekend then, eh?!

Bean :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 26 of 148