The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 48 of 148
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
19 May 2014, 15:19
Mmmmmm....not really sure about it to be perfectly honest Bean.
I preferred the light colour, only because it brought our your beautiful eyes.
But you're such a brave kid, and now you need a new handbag to go with it. :heart:
19 May 2014, 17:39
No i LOVE it beanobonce xxxx

Just seen the funniest thing ive seen for ages dear @carieoates and @Nursebean ...a young guy coolly strolling along wearing ginger furry ears and a big ginger tail or brush...think he was meant to be a fox!Or, maybe it was a fox disguised as a young man :lol:
By the time i got my camera out,he was down the road! :lol: :lol: :lol:
19 May 2014, 20:19
Er Candy @Candicemarie what have you bean taking lately? Or is it the heat?

Well, I ventured out...with my pink hair. Didn't get too many weird looks :bugeyes:

The film was pretty amazing. The effects just incredible, although a lot of it makes you think of 9/11 and tsunamis...all stuff you see on the news only you now feel as though you're really there. The worst thing for me? Not enough Bryan Cranstone :wink:

Had a meal out with my aunt afterwards which was nice.

The girls sure are glad to see me home

Bean :smile:
19 May 2014, 20:23
Ahh beanie,in their little doggy heads, Nan and Grandad have been missing for days,and then you went too..they didnt know when or if you'd be back :cry: bless them x x

Here's the foxy guy,wish i could have got a closeup,you can barely see his tail here....and note the psychedelic van ! I love it x
20 May 2014, 09:49
Just a quick pop in as feeling so awful after yesterday's full on day. I felt so good I thought praps I was better...woke up to a completely different story. Had to cancel my parents' friend who likes to come for cards and am stuck in bed aching all over feeling as though I'd run a marathon. Hate letting people down but have to try and recharge the batteries ready for tomorrow's drive to .gatwick.

Hopefully I'll be better this arvo...

Bean :sleepy: :frown:
20 May 2014, 10:08
:cry: oh bean I'm so sorry that you're not well. The weather has upset my chooks too, egg laying all over the shop.

Maybe you are getting better in little bits. I can understand you getting carried away when you are feeling up to it.
20 May 2014, 10:16
sorry to hear your not feeling too good. Hope your feeling better soon beano
20 May 2014, 10:22
Poor beanybobz ..life's a bitch sometimes x x marshmallow squidgy hugs x
21 May 2014, 07:32
Good morning Carie @Carieoates x have a great day
Morning Beany@nursebean x hope you're better than yesterday x
image.jpg
(7.4 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
21 May 2014, 07:49
Good morning! Well here I am back in the land of the living...dead! Feel better than I did yesterday which is such a relief as I've got to collect my folks from Gatwick this afternoon...with pink hair too...oh the shame :shock:

I'm afraid my fasting has gone out the window so far this week. Was supposed to fast yesterday but scrapped it because I felt so wretched...in the evening I worked my way through I don't know how many chocolate teacakes. I was so much stronger when I didn't eat chocolate you know. What a stupid Bean.

Anyway, enough moaning...how are you two today @carieoates and @Candicemarie?

:sleepy:
21 May 2014, 09:04
Hiya girls and good morning from me too.
I am so glad you are up and about today Bean. Hope your trip to gatwick goes ok. and then there'll be all the exciting catching up chit chat.
Blow those naughty tea cakes for jumping into your hand like that. You are a fine example to all of us bean with regards to IF. So let your pink hair down it'll do you the world of good.
21 May 2014, 15:59
Hello
And here's my first post on the new look forum. :heart:
:bugeyes:
21 May 2014, 16:14
Hellloooooo Carie@carieoates xox :like:
21 May 2014, 16:36
It's very quiet in here isn't it candy? :wink:
21 May 2014, 16:43
Yehhh it feels a bit weird! :lol: think everybody must be browsing round....wish that yellow banner wd stop obliterating ( ooer! Must have swallowed a dictionary!) what i' m writing....very rude! X
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 48 of 148