The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 46 of 148
Previous 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
15 May 2014, 13:51
Well done Oates, the weight is finally starting to skyrocket downwards. You are definitely in the zone aren't you xx

I'm feeling rather tight around the midriff after gorging on a whole packet of Angel Delight whilst watching Dexter. What a naughty Bean I am

:wink:
16 May 2014, 07:01
Phew! I think I got away with my mini (no, full) binge yesterday. I've only put on a pound...could have bean worse :wink: So far I'm in a full fasting mindset so hopefully it should be easy today (she laughed!). Its tomorrow I'm looking forward to: Fish n chip pie from M&S. Doesn't it sound naughty...can't wait. I'm having it to celebrate being 10 stone something tomorrow (she kidded herself) if I don't reach that then I shall console myself with it...either way I win!

So am I ever going to see you in here again Oates or are you off in the Hang Out tent again?!! Aren't you off on holiday soon?

By the way, did you manage to lose that 2 lb you've bean so desperate to shift? You certainly should, the amount of exercise you do. Can't keep up with you.

Have a great day everyone. At least the sun is shining

Bean :starving:
16 May 2014, 07:12
Yes I'm about bean. We shall see what the scales tell tomorrow. I don't have a celebration/consolation meal plan. Maybe that's a good idea, fish and chip pie that's different.
16 May 2014, 07:14
Lawks! whatever next Beanybobs...Fish n chip pie indeed! :lol: :lol: xx
16 May 2014, 07:27
I know! Its M&S's latest thing. I spotted it and as it was reduced I bought it and tucked it into the freezer...for laters! Mmmm can't wait, but first I have to get through today...doh!

Good to see you Oates. What have you got planned for today?

Bean :smile:
16 May 2014, 07:35
Hey Oatesy! Why not pop out today and get yourself one of those fish n chip pies...in readiness for celebrating tomorrow. What d'you think the scales will tell you tomorrow? I'm really hoping for 10:13...pleeeeeaaaassse!

Oh, you also need to get crinkly oven chips to go with said pie

16 May 2014, 07:37
Bean! Fish n chip pie AND crinkly chips too! * shakes head sadly*
Sounds great actually! :lol: :razz:
16 May 2014, 07:39
I might even add peas...although, of course, all those ingredients are in the pie!

Oh no! I can't wait now...

:bugeyes:
16 May 2014, 08:02
Mmmm ive got a bit of a craze on peas at the moment..my body wants them,dunno what they contain but my body needs it right now..
Surely tho @nursebean peas are your big rivals? :?: x
Ps i love love love Bigga marrowfat peas ( stands to sense) x
16 May 2014, 08:33
Ooh marrowfat peas...mama mia. Candy what have you done? Must switch brain off and think of...beans? No, because I've bean fancying cold baked beans lately. No, I must think of...nuts! Yes, thats it. I'm allergic to nuts...but not peanuts...oh I could an arf fancy peanut butter on toast

Doh!
16 May 2014, 10:36
Wit wooo @Candicemarie look at you Mrs. I absolutely love your pic. :heart: :heart:

Well I've been to class, now sitting on my dressing gown. Weight was 12.7.2 on morning of fast. And fat was 36.7% good lord and that's with a panacotta! a red wine! a vodka and three choc digestives.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in. I'm not keen on pies to be honest. I am going to fill up on fish , chicken and basil tom and mozzarella this weekend and the BBQ is going to be used a lot.
16 May 2014, 10:42
Wow Oatesy the weight really is flying at the moment isn't it...and with red wine too? Can't complain about that, eh?

I'm still here, despite thinking I was going out for a walk. I really must get going...I must!

Well, I'm sorry you won't be joining me in my delish fish n chip pie...but mozzarella sounds good to me :wink:

Well done for keeping up the exercise. You must feel so much better after a class, I guess. Good for you!

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in as well

16 May 2014, 11:07
image.jpg

So here I am in a skwirt. I don't really like skirts as they show my knees. So here I am. It's a 14 brand new and too big around the waist. Thankfully it's a drawstring.
16 May 2014, 11:58
Thats a very youthful looking trim middle Carie! And can see its slimmer than on yr avatar ..well done xx
Whats the li' l motif on yr buzzum? X
16 May 2014, 12:10
It's my phone case candy. In all honestly, I'm only a few pounds lighter, but exercise has certainly toned me up a lot. I've still got a bigger butt than I would like.
But thanks anyway. On hangouts the other week we did on the spot selfies.
I'm thinking we should do Friday selfie posts. For a laugh.
Previous 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 46 of 148