The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 45 of 148
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
11 May 2014, 08:10
Has he chosen the Porche for his birthday present?

Well, not much news to report. Feeling a bit disheartened but determined to get sorted again once all my chocolate and sweets have gone (trouble I, I'm going to have to eat them to make them disappear!) I should be about 10:10 by now, I'm SO off course. Today of all things I'm going out for lunch so that's not gonna help. Arrrggghhhh! Why is food so good? Why is eating so pleasurable? Why is Bean so naughty?!

:bugeyes:
11 May 2014, 09:10
Bean -you could bin them!
12 May 2014, 09:56
Hiya Bean. Are we in sync again. Hope you had a nice lunch yesterday.
See you later.
12 May 2014, 11:17
Hi buddy! I'm afraid I'm not in sync today. As my parents are away from Wednesday I'm eating "normally" until then...then hopefully will get back into the right mind set. Are you fasting today Oatesy?

:dazed:
12 May 2014, 11:23
Ooh parents on holibobs? Anywhere nice. Aren't they going away with you too?
I've added you to hang outs. Come chat with me bean. Pleeeeas.
12 May 2014, 15:16
Doing my usual following but not following recipe again. Got large mushrooms, leeks, pepper, garlic and herb Philly diced chorizo. So I'm trying to do a low carb stuffed mushroom.
Fingers crossed.
13 May 2014, 11:03
Its very quiet again around here. I guess you lot are all "hanging out' together. I can't get to grips with it. Yesterday I had two accounts, now I don't even know where you've all gone to. Am I really that stupid?

I will be fasting tomorrow, so I guess I'll be back on track with you Oatesy. I guess I've bean pretty naughty the past couple of days but I'm beginning to feel as though I'm getting a grip again now. Only time will tell. My parents are going on holiday to Croatia. Have you ever bean there? It looks simply awesome. I'd love to go there.

Anway, must dash. Will be back later

Bean :bugeyes:
13 May 2014, 16:43
@nursebean beany, i am housesitting for friends going to Croatia thus summer..hope yr parents have a lovely time x
14 May 2014, 18:16
Well what a coincidence Candy! My folks have gone now and I'm not sure the weather is going to be that great but it does look lovely there.

I don't know if I told you, Candy but I've decided (at the moment) to start up a shop selling film/tv merchandise. I'm going to start with Breaking Bad stuff (phone covers, t-shirts, bobbleheads...that sort of thing). I'm calling it "Breaking Goods" because (a) it's a play on Breaking Bad (b) means I'll be selling new or breaking items and (c) I'll be selling Breaking Bad things mainly. Sorry, sounds confusing :confused:

Anyway, what d'you think?

Bean :confused:
14 May 2014, 18:32
I think you come up with some great ideas Beanopops and i think the film / tv one is a good ' un.
Not sure bout that name..its clever coz ypuve explained it,but if i just saw it on Ebay..i might just get a pic of broken china and think you were maybe selling " seconds" crockery :confused:
Sorry.. I could be totes wrong tho ..what do other peep think? X c' mon guys,thoughts?
14 May 2014, 19:46
Oh dear, d'you think so? Might have to change it then...just bought the domain as well...doh!
14 May 2014, 19:48
I might be wrong tho Bean!..whatdya think folks?x
14 May 2014, 21:26
Candy, come over to the hangout. It's very very chatty over there. We'd love to see you. Please......
15 May 2014, 11:56
It was nice chatting last night. I'm hoping for 2lb this week. I think I deserve it.
15 May 2014, 12:07
Hi Carie only just seen yr hang out msg x will try to call in some time ! X
Fingers crossed for that loss,you try so heard that you really do deserve it! X
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 45 of 148