The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 49 of 148
Previous 1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
21 May 2014, 17:11
Yes I agree, it's been a bit floppy, not as bad as it was, it has improved.
21 May 2014, 21:16
I' m keeping my eye open for Beano
She emailed me to say she cdnt get on..hope she makes it!
Calling bean,come in bean...
21 May 2014, 21:20
Yes candy I can see several things have improved already since I first got on this afternoon. I suppose some things have to be a work in progress.
Also having the hangout has been very useful today.
22 May 2014, 07:39
Oh at last I made it! With my TOTM just around the corner I must admit I wasn't amused not being able to log-in...but here I am! Haven't looked around yet. What d'you think girls? D'you like the new style?

Have bean a bit off lately and fasting has gone awry. Thought today I'd do a 16:8 today instead and see if I can get back into the swing of things...and then I'll be off on my long awaited holiday in Padstow...then when I come back I've got to get on with starting my business. Then the work begins :shock:

So how are you two doing today?

Bean xx
22 May 2014, 08:47
Great to see you here Bean, we thought you'd gone AWOL!
22 May 2014, 08:55
Hiiiii Bean! Glad you made it x
When do you go off on yr hollybobz?
? Is it today? X
23 May 2014, 11:57
I made it back to our thread in one piece. Missing you beany @nursebean Hope your ok. Come to hang out we are all still there.
23 May 2014, 19:09
so now im worried about you @nursebean, you're either sulking about the new forum, having a whale of a time, busy or tired.
23 May 2014, 19:24
Bean suffering, not up to getting my head around this new site. Love your new avatar Oatesy! Looking good ;)

So what's all the news since I've bean gone ?

Bean :confused:
23 May 2014, 19:52
So sorry bean, hope things get better for you soon. :frown: things have improved here haven't they. It's a pic from two years ago,same weight as now, in Brisbane by my friends pool on New Year's Day.
I didn't complete my fast today, and I also had spag Bol, so not only did I eat loads but I had carbs.
Come to the hangout we can chat more there.
23 May 2014, 20:00
Fab photo Caroline!
Sorry youre having another bad day Beanibobz :confused:
23 May 2014, 20:11
CandiceMarie wrote: Fab photo Caroline!
Sorry youre having another bad day Beanibobz :confused:

Thanks Candy, it's too skinny though, but maybe when I'm feeling patient I will go look for Dominic's post and resize it as I didn't go through all that malarky.
23 May 2014, 23:30
**shakes head** ..surely those two words " too" and" skinny" can't exist in the same sentence! :lol: :lol: :lol:
25 May 2014, 11:27
Well, its all gone a bit quiet lately hasn't it. You must be about to go on your hols mustn't you Oatesy? Is it this week? Presumably its half term too this week is it? Always out of touch of schooling etc. with my nephs now living in Canada. Its my little nephew, Jeremy's, birthday today and he's three! Bless him. He's madly into Octonauts so I'm sure he's going to be thoroughly spoilt today and receive one or two Octonauty-type toys!

Its sunny over here today. How is it with you guys?

Still feeling pretty rough at the moment. Hopefully I'm getting it out of the way ready for Padstow when I will be full of life and vitality and go swimming, and exploring...dream on Bean!

Hope you're all ok

Bean :heart:
25 May 2014, 14:55
Bean @nursebeanthat pic on yr avatar where one of the girls is gnawing on a chewystick makes me smile every time i see it! X
Previous 1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 49 of 148