The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 50 of 148
Previous 1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
25 May 2014, 15:57
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello Bean and Candy. Glad you've popped up over the parapet.
Things have been a bit busy around here and yes I'm ipon half term and yes we go on thurs which is hubs birthday, I feel like things are coming together now.
Luton parking booked, boarding passes printed off. wembly stadium parking for one direction concert on 8th for Lauren's birthday booked.
Need to go and buy all of those really expensive little bottles for the cabin bags. Some I can decant but to be honest I can't be bothered to do them all. Plus when I checked in online we were allocated seats and I can take a handbag as well. So I'm a happy bunny.
Been to see Mary today and Lauren has a cuddle with the kittens, we bought loads of plants and @Madcatlady went a bit crazy with the plug plants.
Getting my hair done tomorrow, oh how did you get on with the leave in conditioner ?
I will have a bit of wifi so may be able to check in with the odd photo etc. as I'm taking ipad to read the books I'm yet to download.
27 May 2014, 08:06
Martin Kemp looks well sexy with silver hair.
Just saying :wink:

Off to class now, won't be doing any for a while after today. :cool: :cool:
27 May 2014, 09:07
Yep Carie@Carieoates he deffo eye candy...Candy should know!
Woohooo nearly MoroccoTime! X
But where is our Beano@nursebean? X
27 May 2014, 11:23
Here I am! Sorry, I've bean a right old humbug...but I think I'm back now!

Er, Martin Kemp? Eye Candy? Oh dear! I think you need a holiday Oatesy...and fast!!

How funny, you're going away on Thursday and I'm going away on Friday. Who could have predicted such a coincidence eh?! I've just spent too much money on new tops and a huge picnic blanket and new travel food bowls for the girls. I'm SO looking forward to this break because when I get back I've really got to knuckle down and get Little Shop of Hollywood off the ground.

Have a lovely holiday Oatesy. Candy? Are you going anywhere this year?

Bean xx
27 May 2014, 11:28
Quick tip for flying with just hand baggage, don't bother with shampoo and conditioner either when you get to where you are going or at Boots airside, Lush sell solid bars of shampoo/conditioner in one and no liquid worries. It is lovely, leaves your hair beautifully soft and shiny

Ballerina x :heart:
27 May 2014, 11:32
By the way, Oatesy...I DID like the conditioner. I do find, though, that if I put too much on it makes some parts of my hair feel like straw. But I seem to be able to brush that out ok.

:shock:
27 May 2014, 12:19
Conditioner......yes I said it can be too heavy for some people. Glad it's ok. Now 3 for 2.

My poor tumble drier is going non stop. Getting beds done, towels done. It s hard work going on holiday. I hate coming back to dirty bedding. And inlaws are being brilliant. Feeding themselves and Lauren at theirs and then coming here just to sleep, so now I don't have to fill the fridge for them :victory:

Thanks for the tip Ballerina, I do usually waste a lot of luggage allowance on families toiletries when we go away. I suppose it's because we know what we like and tend to take the same stuff.

I hope the weathers ok for you in gorgeous Padstow. Bean, Candicemarie is off to Bulgaria, I thought she said, house sitting .

I've got to go shopping again in a while. Hubs birthday thurs, so need to get cards, wrapping paper and a case for his new ipad I've got him.

Just made a pot of sweet potato and spinach soup and. Chicken noodle soup. That'll keep us going till we fly.
27 May 2014, 15:25
you are a hive of excitement Oates. you'll need a holiday to get over your holiday! :wink:

Actually, I think Candy was housesitting for somebody who is going to Croatia. Could be wrong.

Sounds as though its all going well, though, Oatesy so you'll soon be able to breathe again.

Bean :bugeyes:
27 May 2014, 17:30
Thanks Bal@Ballerina for the Lush tip!
Carie,youre wrong but made me laugh!bean youre spot on ..i AM Gonna be housesitting for friends going to Croatia! saw said friend today and was given prezzys to thank me for the last time i housesat..one of them is a bottle of BlueSapphire Gin..hm hmm.v happy! :lol:
Glad you two girls,beans n oates,have got exciting holibobz comin up very soon! You deserve them! I agree tho Carie ..the preparations are so tiresome! Will be worth it in the end..xx
28 May 2014, 15:54
One more sleep Carie!
Three for Beany.
When are you guys back..not wishing your lives away but we' ll miss you both x
29 May 2014, 08:29
Starting to get excited now.
01 Jun 2014, 11:23
image.jpg
Hello buddy. @nursebean
Hope your trip down to padstow was good and you're getting some relaxation in as well as some gorgeous fresh fish.
We are venturing out of out oasis tonight to see the local markets and food. We've been very lazy just lying around the pool and reading. Thank god we bought a bottle of vodka at the duty free. Haven't eaten very much since we got here? Luckily the fasting has helped as it's a bit warm and the food whilst tasty is basic and always includes chips.
01 Jun 2014, 12:47
Glad you're enjoying your holiday @carieoates popped in for coffee this morning coz I knew @nursebean was on holiday and found there's no one home, hope nursy is having a good time in lovely Devon, oohhh clotted cream :shock: :shock: :shock:
01 Jun 2014, 13:17
Hi @Sue.Q good to find Carie@Carieoates here
Was feeling sad that this tent wd be empty but it isn't! :like:
Heard from Beany,she was exhausted after the journey but very glad to be there x
01 Jun 2014, 13:32
@CandiceMarie We'll have to keep the tent aired for them while they're away enjoying themselves :like:
:heart: glad nursy wasn't to bad with the journey she can relax now and enjoy beautiful Padstow :heart: :heart:

All this talk of clotted cream i could just eat a cream tea.
:shock: :shock:
calm down I know its a feed day but i must go
with caution ( summer solstice getting closer) :lol:
Previous 1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 50 of 148