The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 52 of 148
Previous 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
07 Jun 2014, 13:01
Messy bedroom and daughter popping in at the side. She's nearly as tall as me at 13yrs and one day old.
08 Jun 2014, 14:52
Wow, Caroline, you look great. That trimming and toning has really worked and I love the dress and shoes! You'll knock them dead - though maybe that's not an appropriate comment when it's a wedding that you're going to! Have a great time!
08 Jun 2014, 19:40
Fab picture @carieoates - you look amazing!

Many thanks for posting such an inspirational picture. Hope you have a super time at the wedding next week!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
09 Jun 2014, 06:25
Thanks girls @Hazelnut20 @StowgateResident and @Candicemarie. Was just wondering where my boobs have gone., :?:
09 Jun 2014, 09:14
Wow Caroline. You look so slim and feminine. Gorgeous!!!
09 Jun 2014, 09:39
carieoates wrote: Messy bedroom and daughter popping in at the side. She's nearly as tall as me at 13yrs and one day old.

I know what you mean! My boy is also 13 and is only 4 or 5 inches shorter than me and im 6'3" lol He is like a stick. The gets his skinny genes from his mum.
10 Jun 2014, 15:53
I think I. Chatting away to myself here. My buddy has gone well and truly AWOL now.
So I'd just like to say that today I've been really hungry. Pizza friday, giant prawns in beer, then dusted with coconut in the American diner on Saturday then KFC boneless meal Sunday. Not a massive amount of food, but considering I lost weight on holiday I'm a bit surprised with my appetite today.
I'm going to have my aubergine favourite meal tonight, it's meat free and usually puts me back on track. I had a piece of chocolate birthday cake mid morning and then prawn and avocado with lettuce for lunch then a chicken thigh at about 3.30.

Got class tonight and it will be another very sweaty affair.

Bean @nursebean I wanted to tell you that I'm now into my second stone of weight loss. 10lb to go. Could do with knowing you're ok. Other wise I'm going to have to get onto my car and come check on you. :heart:
image.jpg
One Direction.
10 Jun 2014, 18:48
Aahh look at those faces,just so engrossed in One Direction!
I emailed Bean earlier,she's fine and enjoying herself, yesterday was first really summery day and she got a bit burnt. enjoying holibob grub! X
You're doing fab on the weight loss,carie,proud of you :like: !
11 Jun 2014, 07:45
Oh my word! I turn my back for 5 minutes and what happens?! Oatesy you look amayZING darling! All that hard work has finally paid off (swap your boobs for mine?)

Sorry I've bean away so long. I didn't mean to ignore you all while on holiday but for some reason couldn't get my head around the forum. Anyway I'm back!

So sorry to miss your Fastiversary. Here's a belated Happy Fastiversary! So you've lost not one but TWO stone now? Wow! That's fantastic! Well done ;)

I absolutely DREAD to think what I've out in. I won't be surprised if I find
I've put the whole stone I lost back on...doh! But I'm having a lovely time here in Padstow Cornwall. I've inly had one cream tea and even then it was just a half BUT I've bean eating lots of marshmallows...so addictive! Plus the odd scampi and chips. Oh dear, I wonder how I'll get on with fasting again! My folks have gone to the Eden Project today (too far for me :( ) so I shall probably take the girls and head into Oadstow and have a lovely cappuccino (which we've pretty much done every morning so far...aren't holidays heavenly, eh?!)

So impressed that you managed to have a holiday without putting a bean on...well done. Wish I could say the same..

Ahh I've missed you guys...and am glad to be back

Bean :heart:
11 Jun 2014, 11:17
Hello bean. Thought you were back for some reason. So I am jealous that you've been away so long.
I have to clarify that I've not lost two stone. I'm into my second stone of excess baggage.
You sound like you're having a Great time. We dragged the kids doing the Eden project on a miserable wet day. And do did everyone else. It was heaving.
Enjoy the east of your break. and see you really soon. :grin:
11 Jun 2014, 15:39
Hi Bean @nursebean Hope you and the girls having a nice quiet time while the folks are at the EP x
12 Jun 2014, 20:52
Last night in Padstow...back home tomorrow :cry:
12 Jun 2014, 20:55
Aw make the most of it Beano@nursebean
Hope the journey home goes smoothly x
12 Jun 2014, 21:08
We might pass on the road bean, we are heading down to plymouth tomorrow. Have a good trip home.
14 Jun 2014, 07:56
Good morning! Well, now I'm home and feeling post holiday glums...plus I've just weighed myself and was shocked to find that I've put in 11 pounds since before I went on holiday (I was naughty about a week before My holiday so it's my own silly fault :( )

Oh, so you're in Plymouth are you? How lovely. Is that just for the weekend?

Last night we had the biggest storm in years...it was AWESOME!
Previous 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 52 of 148