The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 55 of 148
Previous 1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
22 Jun 2014, 08:27
Hello Bean, she is cute, those bracelets are all over the schools. Massive money maker. What did you order? We watched Elysium last night very good film I have to say,
Have you dared to weigh in after a week back home?
23 Jun 2014, 16:25
Hmm Elysium? Vaguely heard of that. Who's in it and what's it about? I watched "Hunger Games" yesterday which was rather enjoyable.

You could say I'm being rather naughty at the moment in that I'm not weighing myself. I want to have a break from weighing and just do so when I feel I really lost something. I'm getting fed up with it going up and down a pound or two. I'm still fasting every other day and now that its hot its easier to stick to salads. I even feel as though I've gone off marshmallows now...unheard of I know!!

So how's your day going? Is it hot where you are? How often are you fasting at the moment?

Bean :smile:
23 Jun 2014, 19:25
Glad youve gone off marshmallows Beano or should i say SNOUTmallows:0) x
24 Jun 2014, 05:52
Hello
I'm not about much at the moment as on a course yesterday and today. It's breaking up DNA, putting a different bit of DNA in. Eg insulin coding protein. Closing it up and hopefully proving it's there by using gel electrophoresis and staining the different bands. Will post a pic when I get half a minute tonight. Free lunch (sardines), I don't do sardines! Cake and fruit. so very nice indeed. Only prob is it's in the center of cambs so a much longer day than I'm used to.

See you later. Hope you feel happy enough to weigh soon.
24 Jun 2014, 08:37
Sounds like a pretty intense course! :confused: Hope it goes well.

Fasting today. Will probably have a sweetcorn on the cob at lunch time and then salad tonight. The good thing about the hot weather is you don't fancy so much do you!

Snout mallows indeed :confused:
25 Jun 2014, 07:42
Well the sweetcorn was delish but it opened up my hunger buds and that was it for the rest of the day. I just had to eat! Never mind, back to it on Thursday :wink:

Looks like another hot day is upon us. So much to do but too hot to do it...doh!

Still haven't weighed yet. How about your Oatesy? Is everything going the right way?

Bean :bugeyes:
25 Jun 2014, 16:46
At the risk of talking to myself...I've just eaten a delicious slice of M&S Victoria sponge (with cream and jam) Wow! it was super yummy!

Well, it is a feast day after all :bugeyes:
25 Jun 2014, 16:49
I' m all ears Beano@nursebean!
I know that talkin to self feel all too well..
THE SPONGE CAKE IS BETTER THAN THE MALLOWS..AT LEAST NO SNOUTS WERE HARMED IN ITS MAKING
sorry i dint mean the shouty caps but too tired to take them off..
I' m missing our Carie...she's on a big brainbox type course...xxx
25 Jun 2014, 16:52
Hey no need to shout!!

Yes, it is strange in here without our Oates isn't it

:frown:
25 Jun 2014, 16:57
Hello, so sorry I haven't been around. Course finished yesterday. Went to visit ex neighbour with her new puppy. Gorgeous. Pic attached.
I will weigh in on sat morning got class tonight and am having my fave veg dinner before I go. Things have been really hectic around here recently. Roll on 23rd July when we break up, then you'll be tired of seeing me.
My dating and running mojo have both got up and run off at the moment. I don't eat too much and am trying to low carb, but we all know that when you take your eye off the ball it goes wobbly.
25 Jun 2014, 17:00
Hi Oatesy and welcome back! How was the course then? Oh dear, sounds as though life's a bit busy at the moment but also sounds as though you should be in for a pleasant surprise on Saturday, come weigh in! I look forward to hearing how that goes.

So what are you going to do with yourself come the summer holidays? You'll be bored won't you?!!

:wink:
25 Jun 2014, 17:07
Oh good to see you Oatesy!
Where's the puppy pic?
And whats this about dating :shock:
Does Mr Oates know-about it?
25 Jun 2014, 19:30
image.jpg
Holly pup
Woops no puppy pic ad. Wooops fasting not dating.
25 Jun 2014, 19:45
Isn't he just adorable! X
27 Jun 2014, 11:31
Oh what a really cute little pup! How sweeeeet!

I feel so awful at the moment because in trying to save a bumble bee I ended up dreading on two snails. I really HATE doing that. I feel so cruel.

Bean :cry:
Previous 1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 55 of 148