The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 54 of 148
Previous 1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
19 Jun 2014, 13:12
Yes it's not that hot here, either so not sure who said it was going to be hot!

Thanks for the oomph Candy. Yes I guess it wasn't TOO bad a fast...considering. Just wish I could get back into the "zone"

Was woken up at 2 this morning with our blinkin neighbour's loud Flippin telly. Had to put Mark and Simon on for comfort

Bean :smile: :sleepy:
image.jpg
silent food for cinema!!
image.jpg (24.54 KiB) Viewed 182 times
19 Jun 2014, 14:03
Flippin heck Bean,why are folk so inconsiderate! Have they never heard of either headphones or subtitles? :confused:
I Like the silent food pic!x
19 Jun 2014, 14:13
They're just shhhselfish!

Mark and Simon are just brilliant. I listened to their podcasts all the time. Great company

Bean xx
19 Jun 2014, 15:46
Actually Bean i could happily swipe that bread from their fists
Guess its time for my fastday slimmasoup x
19 Jun 2014, 16:08
Oh poor you! Sorry, I forgot you were fasting. What an insensitive Bean!

By the way...my shop has now become "Hollymix" Catcy huh?! :bugeyes:
19 Jun 2014, 21:25
Hmmm yeh i think it sounds kinda christmassy but i can see where you're coming from! X
20 Jun 2014, 08:26
Good morning my little chickadees! Hope you're ok after yesterday's dreadful defeat :(

I was awake at 4ish this morning thinking of names. My sister planted the seed with MovieBox because it covers both cinema and tv. That's bean taken (of course) so I've now come up with "Little MovieBox" What d'you think? Do hope you like :wink:

Are you fasting today Oatesy? Good luck if you are. I am. I'm going to finish off my M&S meals and then start eating salads. Can't wait!

Have a great day you two

Bean :smile: :starving:
20 Jun 2014, 09:21
That's better@nursebean
It tells people what you are about.
20 Jun 2014, 10:49
I'm loving the new name Beany, yes go for it,
I'm 16.8 today with low carb. Weighed in after kvass at 12.8.2. Not my best weight this challenge but will see what it is tomorrow. And then settle with that.
20 Jun 2014, 11:35
Little MovieBox is good! :like:

Oops,MovieGoRound just jumped in my head right then x
20 Jun 2014, 18:12
Thanks Merlin, Oatesy and Candy! Yes my sister came up with MovieBox saying it covers both cinema AND tv! Trouble is, do I have "Little"MovieBox or MovieBox Pops (because I'm selling (a) popular film things and (b) Funko Pops! Its really difficult coming up with a name isn't it. I'm sure I shouldn't be spending this much time on it ;)

How have you all bean today?

Bean :bugeyes:
20 Jun 2014, 18:16
I like MovieBox Pops better out of the two x sounds more fun x
20 Jun 2014, 18:22
Blimey, thanks for the quick reply Candy!! :shock:

Decisions, decisions!
20 Jun 2014, 18:34
image.jpg
nursebean wrote: Thanks Merlin, Oatesy and Candy! Yes my sister came up with MovieBox saying it covers both cinema AND tv! Trouble is, do I have "Little"MovieBox or MovieBox Pops (because I'm selling (a) popular film things and (b) Funko Pops! Its really difficult coming up with a name isn't it. I'm sure I shouldn't be spending this much time on it ;)

How have you all bean today?

Bean :bugeyes:

What's funko pops?
Shame you didn't get on this bandwagon bean.
20 Jun 2014, 19:59
My Avatar is a Funko Pop. I've just made a huge order. Feeling scared now...doh!

Bracelets? Hmm, think I'll stick with films :)
Previous 1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 54 of 148