The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 57 of 148
Previous 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
03 Jul 2014, 09:31
Bean meaning to ask you what colour is your hair at the moment Beanie, still pink? Need pic of the new coiffure! xx
03 Jul 2014, 11:38
Bit disappointed as my pee isn't purple yet. And I've got then option of having sushi for lunch.
I hated running bean. Just had to when at school and footie training.
Then I got the bug but since my op way back in December I haven't really done much.
Anyhow. I tried running down by the river on Tuesday and it was hard as the ground is uneven. Not like using a treadmill.
So my mate has decided that she can't run the race for life so I'm now stopping the training. Phew. We are now power walking it.

You can sponsor me by going to the link below. ):)
03 Jul 2014, 13:24
Maybe no more purple..
[science moment on]
Ketostix only work early in the ketone adaptation process measuring the existence of acetoacetate. After that period of a few weeks the body more efficiently uses beta-hydroxybutyerate, which must be measured with blood tests.
[science moment off]
03 Jul 2014, 13:33
Power walking sounds better...less strain on the old knees!

Well, I have had an hour and a half in the company of a wonderful hairdresser! He was SO funny (and spoke just like Martin Freeman...with the same mannerisms!) I gave him free rein on my hair...and wasn't disappointed. He is a wonder....and I'm definitely keeping hold of him :wink:

Here I am. If you look carefully you might see the odd Funko or two :shock:

Bean :bugeyes:

(oh dear, photo won't work. Will try later...)
03 Jul 2014, 15:02
Here we go...what d'you think?

:bugeyes:
03 Jul 2014, 15:32
That short haircut looks great, bean--I like the color, too.

Last week I changed my hairdo for the first time in some 15 years. I took photos of short haircuts to my hairdresser and we settled on this:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4430936_style-h ... e-lee.html

I now look like Jamie Lee Curtis (from the eyebrows up). I like how easy it is to style with hair wax.

Congratulations on your new look! :cool:
03 Jul 2014, 15:35
Lovely style Beaniebobs, you look really funky!
03 Jul 2014, 16:38
ADFnFuel wrote: Maybe no more purple..
[science moment on]
Ketostix only work early in the ketone adaptation process measuring the existence of acetoacetate. After that period of a few weeks the body more efficiently uses beta-hydroxybutyerate, which must be measured with blood tests.
[science moment off]

@ADFnFuel
I had dropped out of Ketosis as been giving in to my carb cravings, been too busy to plan and life just generally got in the way. So by weds, thurs after a naughty but nice weekend I'm usually purple again. And I can announce that by lunchtime I was there. Just need to keep it there now.
Thanks tho, always appreciate your knowledge.
03 Jul 2014, 16:41
I love it Bean did it make you feel great. And still love the light colour too.
03 Jul 2014, 17:09
Thanks, glad you like it. It's so much better. I hate to say it but I looked like Jimmy Saville before :shock:

Oh I saw that photo of Jamie. Great hairstyle!

:smile:
03 Jul 2014, 19:07
That looks like a very good cut Beano!
Lovely colour too but i also loved the pink!
Carie,will deffo click on link and sponsor you when i have a bit more energy
Just a flying visit for now x
03 Jul 2014, 19:54
Thank you so much Candy. And I see you're 2 lb down in the challenge. Doing better than me well done.
04 Jul 2014, 11:58
I've lost a couple of pounds this week. It's been a hard low carb slog. But when I get to 11.11 I will be jumping for joy. I can tell you.
04 Jul 2014, 16:44
image.jpg
image.jpg

This was me this morning. Love being up there, might even be tempted to become an instructor.
04 Jul 2014, 20:59
Wow! Look at you up there :shock: go girl!

Well done on the 2lbs loss...that's brilliant

Bean :grin:
Previous 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 57 of 148