Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 58 of 148
Previous 1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
05 Jul 2014, 11:32
Have sponsored you carie x great photos of you onstage!x
05 Jul 2014, 12:12
@CandiceMarie thank you so much for sponsoring me, I got an email. I said to hubs, you know what a lady, I've never ever met has sponsored me, I feel very honoured to have made so many great friends here. :heart:
05 Jul 2014, 17:07
I' m proud to have a pal running in Race for Life :like: xxx
05 Jul 2014, 21:38
:heart: candy
07 Jul 2014, 16:56
Where's our @nursebean?
I hope someone hasnt put her on two slices of toast and eaten her all up :shock:
Come out come out wherever you are Beanybobz x hope you're ok x
Carie,i hope she hasnt been eating those snoutymallows x
09 Jul 2014, 13:01
Beannnnnny. Where are you.
I think she's been buried alive under a mountain of whatsitpops.
09 Jul 2014, 13:11
Oh sorry! Yes, I have just managed to clamber out of the Funko Pops!! I don't mean to be so elusive its just that I have to save my energy for what has become blinking hard work! I've taken loads of photos, edited them, resized them (this is me, Bean, a non-technical type person). Now all I have to do is create my listings! No worries then :shock:

Sorry, Carie...how's it been going? Are you ok? And you Candy?

Off out this evening for a meal with my "best" friend who I haven't seen for ages. It'll be good to get out and be with peeps my own age for a change. Plus, I'm looking forward to eating out!!

Don't worry if I'm not around much...just a busy, exhausted Bean at the moment. Hopefully, when everything is in place and people are flocking to buy my stuff, I'll be back!!

Bean :smile:
09 Jul 2014, 20:28
Great to see you bean, and so glad you're getting stuck into your pops.
Take it easy and how is the fasting, or does it get put to one side when you're super busy.

At least your happy, if you're happy I'm happy.
I'm a bit hyper at the mo as planning our big trip to Florida next Easter. And I mean very very excited,,,,,,,,,,the hotels we may stay in are amazing. Ooooh there I go again getting over excited.
10 Jul 2014, 12:33
Florida?!!! Huh! Howwww exciting is that!! I bet you're jumping around like a proper little bean at the moment aren't you.

I'm having a stressful time at the moment trying to understand modern technology. I will be back later, hopefully with the news that I have at least created ONE listing...but its doubtful!

Bean :smile:
11 Jul 2014, 04:33
Carie how exciting about Florida! X
Beanie i hope you get up and running soon,but remember,while its important,your health is more so,please don't crash! Take it nice and slow ?.remember those four letters..PACE yourself ( easier said than done i know but sooooooo crucial to feeling more well) XX
11 Jul 2014, 06:19
Yes very exciting Bean and candy. Attached is a pic of the hotel in key west we are hoping to stay in. Going to travel agent tomorrow to pay deposit etc.

I'm so pleased for you, you business woman you. Obviously when you get going they will fly, having older kids right now I'm not up to speed with the current trends. Are these going to be the next Xmas craze then?
image.jpg
Key west
12 Jul 2014, 04:10
Looks good Carie :like: what fun going to book ..specially doing it at the travel agents instead of online,which isnt nearly as much fun :cool:
12 Jul 2014, 08:26
image.jpg
Artichoke salad at Las Iguanas.
image.jpg
Robbie @ 02
Just waiting for the others in the house to wake up. Even though I went to bed at 2am I was wide awake at 8.04. I may be tired this afternoon but I can have a little nap can't I !!
12 Jul 2014, 16:14
Ohhhh Carie i'd forgotten about Robbie! :like:
Ive got a dvd of him in concert years ago,and he was great...i love soooo many of his songs.... hope you all had a fab fab time xxx
12 Jul 2014, 17:23
Candy his swings both ways live tour DVD is going to be amazing. He sang with his dad a proper crooner, a kids choir, see ewe at toffee and above all Ollie the gorgeous muirs.
Previous 1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 58 of 148