The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 60 of 148
Previous 1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
24 Jul 2014, 07:32
Hello, so I've broken up for summer now.
Have nephews wedding on Saturday then off to center parcs on Monday.
Hoping to not put on too much weight. Because.... I got a size 14 dress in the next sale and it's too big around waist, chest and a little on the hips. Still a pear, but a smaller one now.
The weight loss has stopped for now as I've been a bit too free with the carbs and wine. But still. Not having brekkie so have a few more cals to play with later in the day.
We will be bbq'ing every eve on Hols so I can fill up on meat and salads, veggies. But lunches out may prove to be a little difficult.
Anyhow I can soon jump back on afterwards.
So how's my bean, selling loads I hope, what about the food then, still ADF, or not? And how are the girls, plus your health doing ?
24 Jul 2014, 08:20
Some nice things on rhe horizon Oatesy! :like:
And very well done being a smaller pear ! X good work!
24 Jul 2014, 09:10
Well good morning to my little buddies!

Oatesy! I can't believe you're a 14 anyway. Your waist is tiny! I think you really deserve this lovely break so don't worry too much about what you eat. Your on holiday now! You'll soon get back into the way of fasting won't you. Very proud of you! You've done great things lately...well done xxxx

As for me I haven't done a fast for a while (just while I'm setting up shop because I need something to aim for through the day). I'm planning on trying 4:3 (Mon, Wed, Fri) like you used to do Carie, but I'm waiting for my shop to really get going. I think I may have to reduce my prices at the moment because so far I've only had one sale (mind you, I've only bean open just under a week). Its such hard work trying to write little pieces about each character I'm selling so its taking me a lot longer than I thought. Hey ho! I'll get there in the end!

Glad you're on your hols now...hoorah!!

Candy? How are you diddling today?
Bean xxxx
24 Jul 2014, 12:04
Hey bean, long time no see!! Hope you are going ok, and good luck for your shop business. I see neither of us has been ADFing; it wasn't working for me frustratingly but I shall persevere with the fasting!!
Deb
24 Jul 2014, 12:40
Oh hi Debs @Debs Yes, I've bean really naughty in so many ways, I haven't bean on here for a while (well I have bean busy) and I haven't spoken to you guys. Doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you all though!

Yes, it seems we've both wandered off the ADF track haven't we. Once I'm settled with my shop I'll try and visit every day.

Hey! I've just sold another Sharknado! They're very popular those sharks!

Bean xxxx
24 Jul 2014, 12:44
Blimey that was so rude of me. How are you doing Debs? If you're not ADFing, then what are you doing? How often are you fasting now? Thought I might fast using the 4:3 method which I've not tried before. That way, I won't have to worry about weekends ;)

How's your work going? I guess you must really be settling into your new role now mustn't you?

xxxx
27 Jul 2014, 22:38
Talking to meself here...doh!!

Sold 5 more items over this weekend...woohoo!!

Hope you're not wilting int this weather...

Bean :cool:
28 Jul 2014, 08:18
image.jpg
Sisters wedding pic.
Ok I'm back now been to my nephews wedding. Pic of me, my sis to the left and half sis center.
Going on holiday today to center parcs. Will pop back from time to time depending on wifi and how busy I am.
28 Jul 2014, 08:21
Ahh what a lovely photo! There's definitely a family resemblance there isn't there.

What was the wedding like? Is your nephew now in some exotic location for his honeymoon? Aw aren't weddings lovely!

Well enjoy yourself at Centre Parcs...are you there for the week?

I think you'll be ok with the weather :wink:

Bean :heart:
28 Jul 2014, 08:28
We had a massive storm last night. Thank god I'd bought the washing in.
Nephew has left for Mexico 9.30 am flight. He's also left his 2yr old son with us to take away on Hols. My sis, his nana, may be a bit grey by the end of the week. Yes we're there for the week. I'm hoping to get on the lake and do a lot of outdoor activites as usually we go in the winter time.
So no fasting for me except for the usual absence of brekkie. Unless the bacon and eggs tempts me.

See you soon and great news re your shop.
28 Jul 2014, 09:17
Sounds like you're going to have a fab time! Enjoy the water

:smile:
28 Jul 2014, 15:42
Hi beany and carie x!
Carie what a lovely pic of you and yr sis's! You look great!
Made me laugh about the storm..thank God i'd brought the washing in!
Typical heartfelt womanish remark ive heard so often and said many times myself..but i must say, ive NEVER heard a man say it!
Have a fab hollybob! Xx
Beano hope you feel ok and well done with those sales! X lots more to come i hope :clover: :like:
30 Jul 2014, 09:13
image.jpg
Canoe
Hello just a quick check in.

We are playing golf at noon, and at 5 all the girls are going to the spa for a three hour session. My son was canoeing yesterday whilst we had a leisurely pedalo.
30 Jul 2014, 12:12
It sounds as if you are having a great time, Caroline - @carieoates! You looked great in your dress for the wedding. I remember all the discussion on here about accessories etc. for it.

Enjoy your holiday!
30 Jul 2014, 20:34
Hi @stowgateresidentStowie x yes isnt it nice to see Carie in that lovely frock on the actual day after all the chat and outfit planning? What a lovely trio they make! X
Previous 1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 60 of 148