Such lovely photos!
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
31 Jul 2014, 08:27
image.jpg
image.jpg
Patio for 16 peeps
Aww thanks guys.

Morning after,the night before.
It was carribean night run punch, red snapper and jerk chicken.
01 Aug 2014, 19:33
I'M BACK

Hiya all, thanks for keeping the fire stocked and burning candy @CandiceMarieand @NursebeanBeany.

I'm wondering how to kick start my holiday repair.
1. Weigh in on Monday morning
For sure
But...
Do I low carb it and 4.3 it , definitely can't ADF it I'm not hard core enough for that.

I will however be training for another 5km run.......so excited, even got my super fit sis to bite my dangling carrot. You see I said to her "you can't do it" she grimaced and said," oh yes I can"

Woo hoo I love my sis. She's so easy. Lol don't tell her I said that.
01 Aug 2014, 20:33
Oh isn't it sad when holidays are over! Still, looks as though you've had a wonderful time!

Glad you've got into running now and look forward to your next race!

I think I might join you in doing 4:3. I keep meaning to get back into it. I even bought myself some pickled eggs today with the aim of reaching for one of those instead of naughty things. I've never had a pickled egg before though :confused:

My shop is doing well. I managed to sell ALL of my giant Godzillas which were Huge? I was amazed they went as quickly as they did!!

Haven't heard from Candy today. Hope your ok Ms Cane xx

So what will you get up to tomorrow? Anything exciting? Running I guess :wink:

Bean xxxx
01 Aug 2014, 20:41
Hi girls! Well done on the funkos beany xx youre becoming a business tycoon! X
Carie hope your hol was fab fun,and now 4:3 and more racing on the horizon for you!
DD and SIL about an hour away from home now...cant believe its for good this time and not just a visit!woo hoo!
DD loves 16:8 and i like ( ish) 5:2 so we will both be back in the saddle,clippety clop
02 Aug 2014, 07:42
Candy is her house done then, or just renting till it's done ?

It's great to be close to family, my sis is not far, but being a shift worker we only meet every other month or so, and my mum moved oop north so that's a pain in the butt. Will go and visit her in a few weeks anyhow.

So today hubs and I are going tumble drier shopping and we have decided to treat ourselves to new trainers for our wedding anniversary, which is tomorrow.
No training yet, need new trainers. Maybe tomorrow lol.

I'm going to aim for 4.3 the next two weeks - with low carb. Fasting days will be a one meal job.
02 Aug 2014, 08:39
We share a wedding anniversary @carieoates! It's hub's birthday today and we'll have been married 41 years tomorrow so he can't forget the date! Hope you have a lovely day!
02 Aug 2014, 09:20
We were married 3 days after my husband's birthday and he has not remembered the date without prompting EVER. Not even when he had to fill in a tax return 3 weeks after the event! That's 41 forgets!
02 Aug 2014, 10:16
Oh Dear Merlin. That's just bad luck.
We are planning our 25th anniversary in St Lucia with big family meet up. A week on our own and then with everyone else. That's 2016.
03 Aug 2014, 19:48
Happy anniversaries @carieoates and @callyanna :heart:

Carie DD and SIL staying with me til house is ready,prob september
They are lying on my couch right now( both singing)...we' ve just had dindins
Very happy! X
Enjoy tumblers and trainers!xx
03 Aug 2014, 20:30
What a lovely way to celebrate such an important anniversary, @carieoates. It will be so great to look forward to!
04 Aug 2014, 07:22
Whoops, I'm back up to 12.12.8 this morning that's two weeks of Way Hey for ya. Too much carbs and alcohol........
Holidays and weddings now over, I'm on school Hols so still need to be focused on no food till dinner. Attempting 4.3 now. The only obstacle I have is a long weekend at my mums in a few weeks. So hoping to get back to where is was pre Hols by then. Better get busy then!!. :confused:
04 Aug 2014, 08:35
Have a good week Beans n Oates xx hehe do you both live in my pantry! :lol:
Hi to @MountainMyst too and hugs..hope you ok Phyl,i havent been to our CFS page for a while but been thinking about you xx :clover:
04 Aug 2014, 08:49
Phew! Here I am back after the busiest day I've had since I became ill. I worked from 7.30 am to 9.30 pm with just a shot break for lunch. I ended up selling 40+ items and with help from my wonderful father, managed to get them all packed up and posted this morning! Feeling sort of numb this morning...but so pleased too :wink:

So, are you returning to 4:3 today Carie? I was planning on doing that but then found myself eating toast this morning...doh! I haven't dared weigh myself lately...too terrified. What a baffoon!

Just off to walk the girls now...will be back later...if still alive :neutral:

Hope you're all ok

Bean xxxx
04 Aug 2014, 09:03
Great news re funkos Beanie. Hope you'll still speak to us when you've made your first million!
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Previous 1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 61 of 148