The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 62 of 148
Previous 1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
04 Aug 2014, 09:20
That's brilliant news bean.
You can still to a half fast today can't you?
Would be a shame to miss this opportunity, but if you need re fuelling then let it slide until another day just as long as it doesn't escalate to an avalanche!
Yes cally, this time next year you'll be a millionaire bean lol
04 Aug 2014, 10:17
Oh wouldn't that be great!! But I'll still be here...you can't get rid of me that easily!

You know I said I bought some pickled eggs the other day (thinking that (a) eggs are filling and good for you and (b) vinegar speeds up metabolism (is that right?)) well I have to say it was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!! Never, EVER again!! :dazed:

Boy, its hot again isn't it...phooey!

What is everyone up to?

By the way, pleased to hear you've got your family near you now Candy. How great must that be. Me and my folks are seriously contemplating emigrating to Canada because we feel we like to be near my sisquee and her wonderful boys. To think we'd have to spend the rest of our lives only seeing them once or twice a year is too hard. Lots to think about, lots to investigate...doh!

Bean xxxx
04 Aug 2014, 10:46
Canada......
Seriously.....that's miles away :cry:
Yes family who move away are naughty, my mum did it too. She's very naughty, my sis in law she's also naughty, New Zealand.
Can't say I've ever eaten a picked egg and I don't think I want too. Got eggs boiling now for hubs, going to get a couple more chooks this week then we will have three. Our poor girl is so lonely.
04 Aug 2014, 11:07
Oh no! Why is your chook on her own? Oh, actually don't tell me :cry:

You just can't beat a lovely boiled egg can you...and when you've got your own its just wonderful!

Yes, Canada is miles away...too far :frown:

Ooo just sold another Funko!! This is great now!

If anyone knows how to edit a document from Dropbox I would love to know. I'm trying to re-write my letter that I ordered and just can't seem to do anything with it. Most frustrating :curse:

Is it another hot day where you are?
04 Aug 2014, 11:25
Yes it's lovely here today.
Just got my new running shorts, they've got an inner cycling type short so you don't show everyone your "bits and pieces"when doing circuit classes.
We had to have chippy PTS she was poorly.
Must come and look at your shop. What's it called again?

I'm feeling giddy at the moment. Had to go and hose down one or our willow trees as it's full of wasps feeding on the aphids. Yuk.
Got a big pile of paper work to sort and some to shred. Been to the recycling center to get ride of a boot load of empty boxes and polystyrene, plus my old microwave. Busy busy that's me........
04 Aug 2014, 11:33
Ooph isn't it too hot for all that?!!
04 Aug 2014, 16:18
image.jpg

Just gobbled this up. Yummy, aubergine, tomato and cheese bake with prawns. Waited till 4.50. That's a first for me for ages.
05 Aug 2014, 07:44
I have to say that it was a great fast yesterday. Hubs tried to tempt me with wine. Naughty boy.
I wonder. If I'm lighter than this time yesterday. Going to morning class. Will not eat until after, so will daily weigh before I get in the shower. Got my new day glow-shorts on this morning.
Edit: 2lb 4 lighter than yesterday. That's one great fast and two very sweaty exercise classes.
05 Aug 2014, 19:39
Well done Carie,you really do give this your all..and it shows! You look so good in the photies youve shared x
06 Aug 2014, 07:13
Morning all!

Carie you are doing brilliantly! Love the look of your meal...looks like a lasagne...mmmm. You are putting me to shame so I think I will start again on Monday. Yes, back to ADF and also I'll try and fit in some yoga if a can. I'm losing my sides at the moment, so I daren't weigh myself! :oops:

So what you are you guys up to today?

How are you doing Candy? Are you having a few good days?

Bean xxxx
06 Aug 2014, 07:33
Off to the lab I used to work in this morning to see what I can beg, borrow, steal in the name of charity. Then getting our new chooks from the ones we hatched at Easter.

I'm a bit worried about weighing this morning as I may have gone over TDEE yesterday. I suppose it's Saturday mornings weight which will really count.
Don't delay Bean, every day you don't bite the bullet the harder it is. But hats off to you ADF is hard core, but if that's your preferred method then stuck with it.

Will be having the same dinner tonight as I had Monday. Love cooking big batches. With prawns yummy. Then off to third class of the week tonight.
06 Aug 2014, 07:37
I SO wish I could join you in exercising. I think that would help me so much if I could burn off some of this flab. I think I'll try and get back into doing my yoga at least. I've no idea why I gave that up although I do have to choose what things to do each day and save my energy where necessary. Now that my shop is set up I think I might have some time to include some lovely yoga stretches.

I WILL get back to fasting...I WILL!!

Good luck with the chook selection. Those lucky little girls!!
06 Aug 2014, 08:18
Actually, thats a very good idea. I did do that yesterday. Just got so busy sorting out sales that I forgot about breakfast. So, let me just double check. No breakfast...then if I have lunch at 12 I must have my last morsel of food on or before 8 at night. Is that right?
06 Aug 2014, 08:41
Yes Bean that's right, but don't over do it with the sweet treats now!!! Plus you could cut that eating window down a bit if you wish.

Good luck. :clover:
06 Aug 2014, 11:38
Goodday to my beany oaty pals x
Previous 1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 62 of 148