The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 4 of 61
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 61 Next
Yes, thanks @Juliana.Rivers for starting this thread!! :)

Hi again, @cblasz, but just quickly as it is gone midnight... I did end up indulging in a TimTam after returning from the theatre, but I figured it is St V's Day, I'm allowed. I really enjoyed it - cos the weather is warm, the chocolate covering was starting to melt, which is how I like chocolate best!!

I also get hungry after dinner - well, I think I get hungry on a fast day no matter what, but that hunger gets harder to deal with as the day progresses... even if I have a 2-course meal (I usually have fish/chicken and lots of veg, followed by good quality no fat no added sugar yoghurt and berries, and some small amount of sweet something prior to bed, if I can't manage without...).

What do you do to distract yourself from that post dinner hunger? Re giving up brekkie, just try it for one day and see how you go - if you really feel that you need brekkie, well, keep having it. I understand that MM has brekkie and dinner on fast days.

I think you have been experimenting with fast day meals to find those that fill you the most? I have found a Spanish omelette with lots of mainly low cal veg and 2 eggs can be very filling. Blended soups also seem more filling than unblended ones.

Anyhow, I had better get to bed now - "talk" again soon.
Cheers! :D
Hi to my buddies @Wendy Darlingand [tag]PennyForthem![/tag] Hope you've both had a couple of good , healthy eating days. I'm not sure how often we need to post on this thread to 'touch base' as it were, what do you two think? As we're all maintaining maybe we can swap some recipe ideas or just keep each other in check as to our TDEEs etc? x
Well, as someone who has done a foodie market, had a valentine meal with fizz and with another market tomorrow, I'd say please keep me very focused! After tomorrow, things will be easier.
@okay, everyone, here's an update on what I think's happening!

I am buddying up with @gillymary, @Sue.Q and one other person, who is just being asked I think.

Taaaadaaaah it's a foursome, @jools7 @daydreamer21 @Sue.Q and moi are going to buddy. Am sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

So we are off. I have a couple of kgs to go to get to goal but I have already achieved my initial wish and just love Intermittent fasting. My struggle is more getting my non fast days in order and kick starting a plateau. Shopping yesterday was as pleased as punch that I mainly do the fridge section for protein and the rest is fruit and veg. Would aspire to do more low carb wheat free but still getting the handle on it as I fatigue and fix that with some toast and away I go again. Taking it easy with a semi break now on 6:1 fluid fast and 1x16:8

How about my buddies where are you on your journey?
callyanna wrote: Hi to my buddies @Wendy Darlingand @PennyForthem![/tag] I'm not sure how often we need to post on this thread to 'touch base' as it were, what do you two think? As we're all maintaining maybe we can swap some recipe ideas or just keep each other in check as to our TDEEs etc? x

As often as you want, need [tag]callyanna .. no rule in this tent. its total ANARCHY. LOL
I think my buddy is hiding in a corner somewhere today with chocolate on her face!

Bean :shock:
I think my buddy is asleep again..... (I know she's a bit busy during the day too).....did you get those scales @rawkaren and have you lost the 3lbs you wanted to lose for the Valentine's Challenge???? :heart:
Nags at Karen!! :bugeyes:
@
nursebean wrote: I think my buddy is hiding in a corner somewhere today with chocolate on her face!

Bean :shock:

Excuse me young Bean :razz: @nursebean

I've been to class, just cut my hubbies hair. Daughter has a sleep over here, going to town to sort out a few bits and pieces.
So shower in a min, then poached eggs, then out.......
I will be back later to sort you out! :shock:
:heart:
Auriga wrote: I think my buddy is asleep again..... (I know she's a bit busy during the day too).....did you get those scales @rawkaren and have you lost the 3lbs you wanted to lose for the Valentine's Challenge???? :heart:
Nags at Karen!! :bugeyes:

@Auriga. Scales not here yet but I think I may have gained. I bought some more NYDJ's today and they were the same size (US2), but they felt snug. So I went and bought some ultra light spanx to go underneath them :shock: :shock: :shock: I hate the time zone shift between us. When I come on, its always quiet on the forum, so I'm missing the banter. The only reason I'm on now, is because it's the weekend but I suppose you are all off to bed soon.... :cry: :cry:
:shock: :shock: :shock: @rawkaren I'm still up now who needs to get their finger out??
Both of us actually :shock: sorry your buddies gone bed :heart:
Hello Karen. I'm here.....spanx, you are having a laugh. I tried some of that "sexy" underwear and got so squished pulling it on. Nearly took my skin off.
Hello Sue :oops:
Lovely to see you online Karen, have really missed your posts on the forum due to the time difference!
@sue.q, @carieoates**waves**.... Glad you are still up. Yes I really do need to get my finger out. I can't get into a routine and can't get my food right. Everything here is so mass produced it's tasteless and to go totally organic is really expensive. I have had quite a number of allergic reactions to hidden nasties in foods that look healthy on the face of it, only to break out in rashes or get swellings. There must be some preservatives or pesticides or something that I'm allergic too.

I'm sure I will get into a routine soon, but yes I do need to get my fasting day fingers out..... How are you both??? :heart: :heart: :heart:
callyanna wrote: Lovely to see you online Karen, have really missed your posts on the forum due to the time difference!

@callyanna. Fancy seeing you here. I'm really missing the banter even though I do come on here a few times a day, it's an awkward time zone difference. Are you feeling better now? And when is the big meet. Did it happen yet?
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 4 of 61