The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 5 of 61
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 61 Next
Hi @rawkaren - i am here with you as well

No good about the allergies, take care of yourself. :heart:

Cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
Just great thanks, getting back to my old normal self. Oh that's terrible for you having reactions to seemingly good food. Do we need to send you a survival pack of organic bits and pieces. Or will you be smuggling food in your pockets next time you return.
The Liverpool meet is Tues Feb 25th Karen. I'm sure you'll be told all the gory details in due course! Really looking forward to it. We will raise a glass to you and all other members unable to join us!
Pit about your food choices over there, I'd have thought healthy eating was a byword in California but apparently not that easy? x
:heart: @rawkaren Yes I'm OK but recovering from a stomach bug yesterday can you believe I got on my scales a day earlier this week result = 400grams lost then pub meal yes with chips scale tale next morning = 2kgs Gained!!!
What's that all about? Water Iknow but very strange, retention will always be a big problem but the fact I spent the next day on the loo should help I suppose.

Sorry meant to add hope your reaction is a little better not nice know, when is hubby joining you again?
Oh Karen that's not so good re the food. And all those bling bling supermarkets as well. I wonder what people do who have allergies or other health concerns. Are there any farmers' markets? Bit you probably won't have time to source the best grub ... :frown: is there anyone there who you could ask / who could give advice?
@Sue.q Sorry to hear about your bug. But a 2kg must be water retention..... :bugeyes: Farmers markets are good but you have to buy in huge quantities which is not really practical for me.

I now get why my sister came home from the US being really quite paranoid about what she ate and she did warn me and so did one of my French friends. I also get now why people drink ready made protein drinks and smoothies because you know exactly what is in them. Although it does not seem like real food to me. :confused:

@silverdarlinghow's the weather ooop north?
OH here on Thursday - yeah :heart: :heart: :heart:
callyanna wrote: The Liverpool meet is Tues Feb 25th Karen. I'm sure you'll be told all the gory details in due course! Really looking forward to it. We will raise a glass to you and all other members unable to join us!
Pit about your food choices over there, I'd have thought healthy eating was a byword in California but apparently not that easy? x

Feb 25 is only 10 days away. I shall be sure I tune in for all of the gossip! :cool:
Maggiee wrote: Hi @rawkaren - i am here with you as well

No good about the allergies, take care of yourself. :heart:

Cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:

@maggieeHi. I think you are closer in time zone time to me (5 hours) even though you are nearly a whole day ahead! How weird is that!
@rawkaren that must be very disappointing for you re allergies as I gather you are very tuned into your health. When you get the ropes am sure you might find a way to source true organic. Pity it is so though for you at present
Hi @Juliana.Rivers just to let you know that @daydreamer21 has agreed to join @Sue.Q @jools7and myself as a "fasting foursome :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: "

So we are on our way as a supportive team
gillymary wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers just to let you know that @daydreamer21 has agreed to join @Sue.Q @jools7and myself as a "fasting foursome :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: "

So we are on our way as a supportive team

The fasting 4some is born! nice.
Hey @Debs are you nearly ready for a big new fasting week when you return from your trip? Happy for anybody to join Debs and me and make up a threesome.. power in numbers I guess.
Hi there @juliana.rivers, yep, all ready to go, went out with a bang with a good lunch for friends, far too much wine!! But yes, fast Tues and keen to get back to it, and if there is anyone who wants to make a threesome, feel free! :wink:
Debs wrote: Hi there @juliana.rivers, yep, all ready to go, went out with a bang with a good lunch for friends, far too much wine!! But yes, fast Tues and keen to get back to it, and if there is anyone who wants to make a threesome, feel free! :wink:

whoohooo.. @debs i can see those scales move for you!

Hey all this talk of threesomes i think i need a cold shower. :grin:
Ooh errr missus!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 5 of 61