The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 6 of 61
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 61 Next
Hi Karen - well 'that sucks' ! :shock: Seriously though. Hopefully you'll be able to sort your way through it somehow. In meantime great that OH is going to pitch up soon. Has it really been a month?

Weather here calm yesterday and so far today. In fact blue sky :grin: but it is only 8.15 :lol:
So you just know it's not going to last long :shock:
Good morning Buddies everywhere..

It's a beautifull day here in sunny East Anglia.
:frown:
I would like to confess that I keep forgetting that I am not supposed to be eating chocolate @nursebean I am really bad. Am I'm not even INTO chocolate. So I am going to start tomorrow and put my chocs in the garage intil Easter.

Anyway I had a good day yesterday, jazzercise class, poached eggs on toast for brunch, went looking at the Evoke 4x4 I really really would love to have. Chicken kebab for dinner, film and three glasses of wine and some chocolates. I didn't cal count, but at a guess I came in around my TDEE of 2200 cals. Then there were the almonds and lump of cheddar.

I'm running this morning as have dropped down to one a week, so intend getting it back to three over half term.
Weight was still stable at 12.8.4 yesterday morning. Will weigh in after my run. Had a dream last night that I chucked out my whole wardrobe and swapped them all for size 12...................
rawkaren wrote: @sue.q, @carieoates**waves**.... Glad you are still up. Yes I really do need to get my finger out. I can't get into a routine and can't get my food right. Everything here is so mass produced it's tasteless and to go totally organic is really expensive. I have had quite a number of allergic reactions to hidden nasties in foods that look healthy on the face of it, only to break out in rashes or get swellings. There must be some preservatives or pesticides or something that I'm allergic too.

I'm sure I will get into a routine soon, but yes I do need to get my fasting day fingers out..... How are you both??? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello buddy!
I am very sorry to hear about your allergic reactions @rawkaren..always nasty, I have to carry a Jext pen in case I get a bad reaction...I'll swear the pickier I get about food the more I react to impurities! :bugeyes: Looks like we're twins with that one. Which may just go to prove that the hidden nasties are bad for you!
Have a great Sunday Karen and enjoy you're time off. I just had my head blown off walking around Felbrigg Hall in my wellies...fresh air was quite bracing today, but the sun was shining for once and the birds were singing so 'twas very good.
@rawkaren sorry about the allergies..
I wrote allerbies by mistake! Which sound a bit like cuddly little creatures! Wish you had them instead!
Hope evetything settles soon x
Are you enjoying yr furniture?
Only a week Tuesday til our meet up ! We'll tell you all about it x
Hey all! Sorry I haven't been on for a few days, hope I didn't rudely blank anyone offering to buddy up... ! Don't think i have a buddy yet but knowing how lovely you lot are I assume you'll all support me anyway :) I didn't manage any fasts this week for various reasons, and think I have gained.. but onwards and upwards, I'm feeling positive! Maybe because I met a man last night ;) who made me feel confident in myself, I want to make myself even more confident by getting control over my eating!! :) xxx
tinamacarina wrote: Hey all! Sorry I haven't been on for a few days, hope I didn't rudely blank anyone offering to buddy up... ! Don't think i have a buddy yet but knowing how lovely you lot are I assume you'll all support me anyway :) I didn't manage any fasts this week for various reasons, and think I have gained.. but onwards and upwards, I'm feeling positive! Maybe because I met a man last night ;) who made me feel confident in myself, I want to make myself even more confident by getting control over my eating!! :) xxx

Ooh tell us all about it..... Confidence is an amazing thing. Good luck. And keep us up to date with "things" lol
Hello to you today @rawkaren, how are you? I worked out that I need to lose 200g a week to reach my Easter Challenge and I know that's not a lot but I weighed some cream out to take a look at the amount and it seemed a fairish looking quantity. I then added a splodge of it to my coffee, yummy! Seems odd to add cream to coffee to lose fat, but oddly it works. :cool: Have a great day Karen and don't work too hard. :victory:
Auriga wrote: Hello to you today @rawkaren, how are you? I worked out that I need to lose 200g a week to reach my Easter Challenge and I know that's not a lot but I weighed some cream out to take a look at the amount and it seemed a fairish looking quantity. I then added a splodge of it to my coffee, yummy! Seems odd to add cream to coffee to lose fat, but oddly it works. :cool: Have a great day Karen and don't work too hard. :victory:

Hi @Auriga. Its President's Day here today so a holiday. However I'm using it to catch up with work so I feel more organised. As I'm on my own with no distractions it is going to be a fast day - hooray!!!! It's going to be like the old days, sitting in my office listening to Radio 2. I play it back on my time zone, so Chris Evans followed by Ken Bruce. I shall have a break when popmaster comes on!

Edit. Just seen it's Zoe Ball and Claudia Winkleperson. Good to see the women holding the fort on half time week.
Enjoy the day @rawkaren...nice to see you on-line! I am hiding :cool: .Happy fasting. :victory:
I hope you have a lovely time when your OH is with you again on Thursday. :victory:
Good luck all you Buddies! X :like: :clover: :victory:
And big shout out to @rawkaren! X
Just checking in to see how my partners in crime, @PennyForthem and @Wendy Darlingare doing!
Bit of a blowout over the weekend both calorie and carb wise so been a bit stricter with myself doing 16;8 today to mitigate any damage. No breakfast except coffee and water, a good hour's gym work out then 2 slices of date and walnut bread (needed finishing!) with cottage cheese for a late lunch. Dinner is the remains of yesterday's Hairy Dieters' cassoulet with cabbage and I'll have some blueberries and yogurt later and that's me done!
How have you been doing buddies? :grin:
callyanna wrote: Just checking in to see how my partners in crime, @PennyForthem and @Wendy Darlingare doing!
Bit of a blowout over the weekend both calorie and carb wise so been a bit stricter with myself doing 16;8 today to mitigate any damage. No breakfast except coffee and water, a good hour's gym work out then 2 slices of date and walnut bread (needed finishing!) with cottage cheese for a late lunch. Dinner is the remains of yesterday's Hairy Dieters' cassoulet with cabbage and I'll have some blueberries and yogurt later and that's me done!
How have you been doing buddies? :grin:

Not a good weekend for me either, so I'm fasting today and being strict on the carbs. Just had a turkey steak with slaw and celeriac remoulade, though I used Hellman's lighter than light mayo rather than the good stuff. By the time I'd added capers, chillies and shallot, it was very tasty!
You two have done well. I am not a very good role model this week but will be back on it next week. Today started well with fruit, yoghurt and almonds for breakfast. Closely followed by spinach and smoked salmon omelette. So far so good. Then it deteriorated with Buck's Fizz and pastries, including a chocolate croissant. That was just breakfast :lol:
Is this a diet forum?
Oh Never mind WD! As long as you enjoyed it!
Oh poop, sleeplessness does nothing for fasting, does it? ho hum....
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 6 of 61