The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 8 of 65
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
16 Mar 2014, 09:25
This is my collection of crocs. I do actually also have a cloggie pair but they are just for gardening
Edited to add another pair I found lurking in the bathroom!
16 Mar 2014, 09:30
Lil, something went wrong, can't open your link, sorry,

Ballerina x :heart:
16 Mar 2014, 09:32
Bit of trouble sizing the image!!
16 Mar 2014, 09:35
That's better, thank you! Isn't this fun, seeing what others wear and like.....

Ballerina x :heart:
16 Mar 2014, 10:42
I'm another one who live in jeans, I tend to go for straight leg. I'm not especially into trendy stuff but I know what I like and I know what suits me but they are two different things. Being pot bellied I know that the empire line is always flattering.

I always like a bargain and my favourite at the moment is White Stuff. They had a 20% off day recently and I bought -

White Stuff Cardi.jpg

and

White Stuff Tee.jpg
(14.08 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

I also bought a Mantaray dress for my holidays, it was half price -

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_054010296607_-1

What's really impressive is that I order them all in size 14 and size 12 and ended up keeping the 12's. Well chuffed.

Love the tunic @silverdarling, if I had seen that in the shops I'd have bought it.
16 Mar 2014, 11:01
Ohhh well done @wildmissus Good job!
I love the dress,what a pretty tea dress,and love the colour and style of that top also.
got a tiny dress from the seventies..i look at it and wonder how the hell i got into it..and no doubt,when I DID get into it, i still thought i was fat :confused:
I should dig it out and take a photo,the bodice is so narrow ..pretty depressing really! Gahhh! X
16 Mar 2014, 16:27
image.jpg
Here you are @madcatlady my silver set. Shawl, bag and fascinator.
16 Mar 2014, 16:45
oh WOW @carieoates That looks incredible!

In honour of the sun shining here and the early heat, yesterday I went in search of something for spring. The jeans fall just below the knee on me so they cover my fat knees nicely.
16 Mar 2014, 16:58
@rawkaren that looks so fresh,springlike and feminine! X
16 Mar 2014, 16:59
Thanks @candicemarie. The tunic is a good cover up and looks good with a white vest underneath (they call then tanks here). I just think of tank tops when they say that word. Remember those? :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
16 Mar 2014, 17:20
Yep i certainly do! I had several,back in the day! :grin: :lol:
16 Mar 2014, 17:32
Well, I've spent most of the day working :bugeyes: but when I nipped out to get the week's fresh food :lol: I passed by a charity shop and picked up a beautiful Elizabeth Wayman, New York dress, charcoal, capped sleeves, linen and light flowing overskirt in deep green. :like:

Having never heard of Elizabeth Wayman, I googled. I think she (trade name) went out of business in 2003. You can only purchase on ebay etc. I do hope she is still trading somewhere as her dresses are beautiful, classic and floaty. :heart:

So on the way home at the bus stop a lovely young woman was wearing a very nice blouse. Took me a while to register, blow me down, that's @rawkaren cat blouse! Nice blouse! :wink:

So Crouch End has style too, the jury is out....

Back to work, then dinner, then work and signing up with Monday fasters later.

Lizbean
hey buddie @spanner the fashionista tent is missing you, time to come down from mount Snowdonia, you are so cool :cool:
16 Mar 2014, 18:39
Hey Fashionistas!

Back from the mountains where I was not at all trendy or feminine - have spent weekend in skinnies, hunter wellies and a padded gilet! Still they were all size 10 so thats something eh @lizbean?

I am very excited about getting a new spring wardrobe full of smaller clothes - will post pics after next payday :grin:
16 Mar 2014, 18:44
Wow, you've got big feet spanner.
16 Mar 2014, 18:54
wildmissus wrote: Wow, you've got big feet spanner.

:lol:
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 8 of 65