The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 27 of 65
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
12 Apr 2014, 20:10
Yes in settings and click clear cookies I've also done it on this site somewhere or other, it just stop stuff you've been looking at popping up everywhere for a while, proving to me that my tablet has a better memory than I do. Lol
But prefer your cookies @CandiceMarie oh yes :heart:
12 Apr 2014, 20:20
Well@Sue.Q after using t' interweb for at least 14 years, ive finally got my head round cookies thanks to you! XX :victory: :victory: :victory: thank you! X :like: :smile:
12 Apr 2014, 20:25
Never to late to learn @CandiceMarie :heart:
OH told me about cookies few years back but only
recently actually "listened" as we do. :heart: :heart: :heart:
12 Apr 2014, 21:13
@carorees something like this perhaps
http://www.purecollection.com/clothing/ ... m=CRITEOUK
12 Apr 2014, 21:24
Tis funny. I was trying to explain to my step dad why he was getting different adverts on his Facebook to me. "So that's what cookies are " he said. Bless him.
13 Apr 2014, 00:25
Confession time. I have a treat in store in a couple of weeks time. I'm going to The French Laundry. Google it if you dont know it. So I bought a Diane von Furstenburg dress. It might be my bargain of the year. A one day event in Nordstrom. 25% off! I have justified it to myself that I will be on holiday after and its a classic I can wear again and again. Blah blah. :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
13 Apr 2014, 01:57
Ah yes,
One of the best restaurants in the States I do believe!!! One to make an occasion of!
13 Apr 2014, 05:21
carieoates wrote:
image.jpg
I'd like to see the dress on you @carorees, as the colour is a bit light. But you're dark anyway so it may be ok. Plus the jackets a no no in my opinion only because the pattern is so different to the dress. And the colour all merges into one. "In my imagination"
So I think that Maybe a contrasting colour shrug, matched with shoes and bag.

Just been snooping around the website and there's a few more brightly coloured frocks in there, plus some fitted ones, please take yourself off to the nearest big debenhams and get one of the fitted dresses on and see how it looks. Your new slim figure will take it I promise.
What I do is buy several and then take some back. Today I bought two pairs of blue shoes for wedding outfit. Keeping these, simply because I don't want sore feet. Just need a bag now.

Blue yellow and silver. I approve. Good choice @carieoates
13 Apr 2014, 06:08
Got me some bargains today, OH noticed an op shop (thrift, charity) and we popped in for a look. Three pairs of almost new jeans, one bossini still with the $120 price tag still in them, another pair of Calvin kleins for the princely sum of $30. Feeling very pleased with myself!!!
13 Apr 2014, 06:49
@Debs - pics wearing them at the meet-up! :razz:
And @rawkaren we must have pics too :cool:
13 Apr 2014, 06:53
What, all three?! :wink:
Yep, probably the new dkny op shop ones tomorrow, only the best for my fasting friends!
13 Apr 2014, 06:55
Attagirl!!!!
13 Apr 2014, 22:33
Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm having a blue moment.
14 Apr 2014, 00:32
Hi again karen@rawkaren are you by the pool?
Yr tootsies look great,love the polish and the sandals! You have long toes! Ps said goodnight to you about two hrs ago...still trying to settle x
14 Apr 2014, 02:18
@candicemarie. Hope you managed to get some sleep. I managed about an hour by the pool, but it got a little too hot, and too many people around so back inside.
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 27 of 65