The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 25 of 65
Previous 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
09 Apr 2014, 11:40
Don't think it was aimed at you @wolfie coz @scubachick asked the question. :heart:
09 Apr 2014, 12:50
Think it was for me @Wolfie! I was hesitant about posting a website for nice clothes, wondering about the forum rules. Thanks for clearing it up @Tracieknits.

So here is the link. I havent actually bought from here, but there is some nice reasonably priced stuff. I think it is UK based.
http://Www.axparis.com
09 Apr 2014, 12:59
scubachick wrote: Think it was for me @Wolfie! I was hesitant about posting a website for nice clothes, wondering about the forum rules. Thanks for clearing it up @Tracieknits.

So here is the link. I havent actually bought from here, but there is some nice reasonably priced stuff. I think it is UK based.
http://Www.axparis.com

Ack to be young again - those clothes are lovely. But not on a (still) overweight 50 going on 60 woman:o
09 Apr 2014, 14:18
@Wolfie Definitely most are not for even a newly slim person in her 70's. Looks like rompers are back in style; the slant-front skirts look a lot like the "skorts" I used to sew for myself back in the 80's.

Yes, to be young again :cool:
10 Apr 2014, 14:59
I haven't used lipstick for ages - don't like the feeling on my aging lips. But for some mysterious reason I ordered a Michael Kors lipstick http://www.kicks.se/michael-kors-b290/m ... uer-p30763
and it's soft as a gloss and this one have a great color and shine, even though it look a little bit darkish in the tube. Imagine, startting lip-over at my age and look, a wee bit hard to get the Bells Palsy side to look even :bugeyes: :wink:
10 Apr 2014, 15:06
Hi @Wolfie :heart:

That lipstick looks just like what i'm looking for - I'm going to see if they it in the UK (and how much they sell it for over here!!!) :like:
11 Apr 2014, 08:22
@Wolfieiam the opposite..must have some " lippy"or ateast some lip balm on..hate it when my lips feel dry x x
11 Apr 2014, 11:13
CandiceMarie wrote: @Wolfieiam the opposite..must have some " lippy"or at east some lip balm on..hate it when my lips feel dry x x

Must have lipgloss along with the oterh MU, but at home lip balm is a necessity. Used to make them myself, but got so darned lazy :oops:
11 Apr 2014, 14:46
Hi all

Advice needed!

I'm going to a wedding at the end of May and have just started looking for a suitable outfit. I tried this on:
http://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/50 ... our=Silver
to be worn with this:
http://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/50811?colour=Ash

Thoughts? Please be honest!
11 Apr 2014, 14:54
I love them! Very classy.

My only concern is that the colour could wash a lot of people out. You've tried it on so presumably it was ok?

Will you be able to dance in the jacket and will you be comfortable with bare arms/shoulders later in the evening if it gets hot, if not wearing the jacket?
11 Apr 2014, 14:57
Love that dress! I thinking that the jacket might be a step too far because its quite detailed and the dress is pretty enough as it is. Have you thought about a plain pashmina instead? Yellow if you can get away with it (I can't), or dark grey.
11 Apr 2014, 15:02
Love the dress, Jacket may be fine for the church but a shrug or pashmina better for evening! I am sure you will look fantastic, enjoy strutting you stuff you deserve it after all the hard work over the last 1and 1/2 years.
11 Apr 2014, 15:06
Gorgeous dress Caroline but looks like you'd need a very good supportive strapless bra to wear under it.
11 Apr 2014, 15:12
I'm with Callyanna on the bra front. Love the dress but agree that a pashmina or shrug would look better than a jacket. Mypashmina has a huge selection of colours and I think they can dye to match an outfit.
11 Apr 2014, 17:41
Love the dress Caro!
I like the jacket too, but more so with its own matching dress...
Roman comes up with some fab dresses..but i think like karen and others say,this so pretty dress would look so so good with a soft pashnmina or shawl or even a little shrug cardi x
Previous 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 25 of 65