The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 30 of 65
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
19 Apr 2014, 11:48
I shall commission hub to take a photo when we go out for lunch tomorrow. I'll be in navy blue, but the sunshine warrants something lighter. Shame when you're in a caravan and have only brought a few things with me.
I love those loafers Karen.
19 Apr 2014, 13:23
Love that link [tag]rawkaren/[tag] would love to visit the store.
19 Apr 2014, 15:02
Fashionista bargain for the men. Austin Reed wool navy pinstripe suit on sale for £135.00/AU$216 including free delivery to Australia from UK AND you get a further 25% if you buy 2 (so 2 jackets and 2 trousers for £202.50/AU$324 delivered).

http://www.austinreed.co.uk/fcp/product ... ur=regular

I don't usually go for off the rack suits, I prefer to go to Hong Kong to visit my tailor, but I would rather avoid investing in custom made until I'm done losing weight. Thrilled to find something which looks to be reasonable quality really cheap to tide me over until then.

TedE
19 Apr 2014, 16:14
Madcatlady wrote: @Wendy Darling - don't have a meltdown - I'm sure some of us could meet up if need be and be your Personal Shoppers for the day - so long as we have adequate stops for food and drink!! :wink: :heart:

I'm there @Wendy Darling and @madcatlady
19 Apr 2014, 18:20
carieoates wrote:
Madcatlady wrote: @Wendy Darling - don't have a meltdown - I'm sure some of us could meet up if need be and be your Personal Shoppers for the day - so long as we have adequate stops for food and drink!! :wink: :heart:

I'm there @Wendy Darling and @madcatlady

Me too! I'd be virtually there!!!
19 Apr 2014, 20:41
Ooh virtually include me too, agree its time to enjoy the fun of shopping for a new blazer @Wendy Darling and @rawkaren love the sound of your shoes.

I am going to work on my wardrobe today, it is getting chilly here so a good time to sort out and change over my clothes. Culling summer clothes I did not touch and don't absolutely love and see what still appeals to me for upcoming winter and work out the gaps. I love doing this job as I love the opportunity to wear different clothes as I get bored by my wardrobe by the seasons end
19 Apr 2014, 21:38
@Wendy Darling saw some fab loafers in Fenwicks and John Lewis recently - Bertie and also Dune ... I had a pair of Bertie ones years ago that I wore out (but that took around ten years of almost constant wear :wink: ) Also had a pair of classic black square toed Bally loafers which I also wore for years - possibly the most comfortable shoes ever.

Link here
http://www.johnlewis.com/women/women's- ... 000836/pg2
Like lots of these meself :shock:
Also to really push the boat out ... A pair of boat shoes / topsiders? :lol:
And I really like the cobalt pairs by Kurt Geiger and L K Bennett :cool: :shock: :cool:
19 Apr 2014, 21:45
Hi everyone really enjoyed reading this thread. I have a wedding to attend in 7 weeks and with that in mind after many months trying to lose weight i started the 5.2 a couple of weeks ago :smile: I wanted to wear something stylish as i am anticipating being on a couple of photos. The last wedding i attended i wore a very fitted Karen Millen number and had many compliments.
I really thought at the rate i was going i wouldn't be able to buy anything so nice again but i saw a beautiful Karen Millen on ebay brand new for £65 the tags say £225 so i'm very happy :grin: all be it a size larger than the first one but a more forgiving style. So heres to the 5.2 and i just may have to have the new dress taken in you never know :wink: http://www.komeon.com/karen-millen-velv ... p-808.html
If only i looked like the model :oops:
19 Apr 2014, 21:55
@Janpartly lovely dress, good find . Enjoy the wedding you will be one of the best dressed I think
19 Apr 2014, 21:58
Love lovely shoes but my feet need arch support and a small heel so have to be careful but some of flatter shoes look just devine. Love the tassels
19 Apr 2014, 22:48
These ones @silverdarling

http://www.johnlewis.com/dune-lexus-loa ... ck/p735467

These are the ones! Will order them tomorrow. What a bargain. Thanks for the heads up :smile:
20 Apr 2014, 06:18
@janpartly. Beautiful. You bagged a bargain there :heart:
20 Apr 2014, 07:14
Wendy Darling wrote: These ones @silverdarling

http://www.johnlewis.com/dune-lexus-loa ... ck/p735467

These are the ones! Will order them tomorrow. What a bargain. Thanks for the heads up :smile:

Wa-hay @Wendy Darling! Let us know what they're like when you get them! :victory: :cool: :victory:
20 Apr 2014, 07:16
And that is a lovely dress @janpartly
20 Apr 2014, 07:48
Ohh my gosh @janpartly that dress is gorgeous! X
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 30 of 65