The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 31 of 65
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
20 Apr 2014, 08:44
@Janpartly what a stunning, beautiful dress, just LOVE it. Want, Want, Want it!

Ballerina x :heart:
20 Apr 2014, 09:16
I am exhausted ... I did my summer winter wardrobe change over, had to try everything on to decide if it was staying or going, then I had to try on different variations. Ended up with a mountain of clothes on the bed, shoes everywhere, hangers. A complete mess. Then I had to sort it all out and where did the day go.

More culling and bagging for the charity bins, wondered why I even thought I looked good my last winter's favourite skirt when it seems to look awful now. Glad that task is done and am happy with my winter wardrobe. Tomorrow will do the little jobs of fixing buttons and hems. Then am set to go.
20 Apr 2014, 09:26
Saw a tip on Facebook about clearing wardrobes
hang all the clothes with the hangers facing backwards. When you wear it put it back in with the hanger facing forwards. At the end of the year, clear out everything that's still facing backwards.
Although with the rate of shrinkage with IF we might lose all of our clothes!
20 Apr 2014, 09:48
janeg wrote: Saw a tip on Facebook about clearing wardrobes
hang all the clothes with the hangers facing backwards. When you wear it put it back in with the hanger facing forwards. At the end of the year, clear out everything that's still facing backwards.
Although with the rate of shrinkage with IF we might lose all of our clothes!

That's all very well-but I now fit into things that I haven't worn for over a year.
I'm not keeping the stuff I've shrunk out of and can't alter though.
20 Apr 2014, 10:04
I am constantly getting rid of clothes, today was also the summer things I loved and now realise like Merlin they are not worth hanging onto. Janeg I saw that tip about the hangers, too late I have moved everything. As well as scarves, bling, shoes as my weight loss has drastically altered my style of dressing as well. Am enjoying it
20 Apr 2014, 10:34
Thanks so much @rawkaren, I found a the nicest jacket I ever saw at jeanswest ( they have 40% off the whole store till Tuesday so I've ordered a purply blue jacket from $80 down to $48!!. Will endeavor to take a photo eventually. )Thanks also @TedE for the suit site. I may measure hubs and buy him a suit. Good to see you on this site. Please keep em coming.
20 Apr 2014, 11:11
20140420_115611.jpg

New shoes bought yesterday!
20 Apr 2014, 11:25
Thet are a good make julianna, but were half price! There is a shoe outlet locally which gets oddments and you have to rummage (I like a good rummage) and you can pick up bargains. Of course, there is some rubbish there as well!
With losing weight, all my decent shoes are now too big!
20 Apr 2014, 12:21
Nice shoesies!PFT! @PennyForthem!
Glad youve brought up the losing weight affecting shoe size thingy...
Ive had to return 3 pairs so far of summer sandals coz they are too loose!
Its vexing coz quite hard to get half sizes now..wish i could lose off hips not feet! Gahhhh!
I ' ll have to go round wearing shoe boxes! :shock:
20 Apr 2014, 13:59
Very nice @PennyForthem - but we must see the painted tootsies :razz: :wink:
20 Apr 2014, 17:59
CandiceMarie wrote:
I ' ll have to go round wearing shoe boxes! :shock:

"Herring boxes without topsies
For my darling Clementine" :shock: :lol: :lol:

Are you listening @Silverdarling ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
21 Apr 2014, 04:21
julianna wrote: Thanks so much @rawkaren, I found a the nicest jacket I ever saw at jeanswest ( they have 40% off the whole store till Tuesday so I've ordered a purply blue jacket from $80 down to $48!!. Will endeavor to take a photo eventually. )Thanks also @TedE for the suit site. I may measure hubs and buy him a suit. Good to see you on this site. Please keep em coming.

No problems @Julianna. I'm more of a bargain hunter than a fashionista, but I thought someone may have found that link useful.

TedE
22 Apr 2014, 01:30
My excuse was that I had a three and a half hour wait at LHR Terminal 5 this morning...... I hardly wear heels these days but I have a special dinner tomorrow night and didn't pack the right shoes to go with the dress :doh:
22 Apr 2014, 06:42
Hope you've still got the blue painted nails Karen - should go with these!
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 31 of 65