The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 32 of 65
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
22 Apr 2014, 11:11
[quote="rawkaren"]My excuse was that I had a three and a half hour wait at LHR Terminal 5 this morning......

A excuses go, that is quite a good one :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Apr 2014, 12:25
One word only@rawkaren Respect! :like:
Wd love a photo of dress too ( with or without you inside it!)..sorry,more than one word heehehh!
22 Apr 2014, 12:30
Ballerina wrote:
rawkaren wrote: My excuse was that I had a three and a half hour wait at LHR Terminal 5 this morning......

A excuses go, that is quite a good one :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

Yep that's as good of an excuse as I've ever heard!!
Nice shoes @rawkaren Wow you'll look great for your special outing :heart: :heart:
22 Apr 2014, 12:31
@rawkaren, they are really nice shoes so who needs an excuse. Oh and now I have shoe envy :cry:
22 Apr 2014, 13:01
I saw this blog and thought of us large busted ladies. Basically if you are big busted and want decent bras, go to Poland where up to L cup is not unknown.

http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/2012/0 ... -line.html
22 Apr 2014, 18:31
Thanks @julieathome i need this info!
Bigbusted anyway but mysteriously buzzums have grown a bit more since 5:2 x
Wd much prefer small neat boobies and wearing prettier cheaper bras! X
26 Apr 2014, 23:48
I must admit that I have 3 heads, literally! Each of my bra cups fit onto my head like a hat. :oops: I need scaffolding not lingerie. As the years go by the get bigger too, regardless of my weight. 4 years of breastfeeding (on and off) didnt shrink them liked I hoped. The are moving closer to my ankles though. If I have surgery it would be to get my boobs hung off my ears! Ah, but I digress.

@Gillymary, I have been inspired and done the wardrobe clearout too! I found loads of my skinny clothes that I am now fitting into, yippee!

@Janpartly, pop over to the Events Tent to chat with others who have parties or events coming up.

I got my frock for my May event today. You might remember my first attempt back on page 24! Well, here is my latest offering. I hadn't heard of the brand before, Jessica Howard. Some nice stuff came up when I was looking for this pic. I kinda broke my rule, as it has no sleeves and I prefer the bingo wings to be covered, but I got a black organza balero thing to go over it.
26 Apr 2014, 23:58
That's a beautiful dress Scubachick. You'll look gorgeous and very feminine.
The other day i cleaned out my wardrobe and gave 5 bagfuls of size 18 clothes to my grateful friend.
About 8 years ago i saw the perfect anorakky type outdoors jacket. It was purple,mid thigh length,steam lined,nipped in at the waist and cosy on the inside and $50. Just what I'd been looking for. I bought it in a size too small ( size 14 ) and of course never got to wear it as I just got bigger instead of smaller.
Guess what? It fit! Not perfectly as I'm not a 14 yet but I could do up the zipper without struggling so that was a GREAT feeling!
Xxx
27 Apr 2014, 00:17
Wahoo, Julianna, a great feeling indeed!
27 Apr 2014, 00:26
Way to go @julianna how wonderful a find in your own wardrobe. :like:

@scubachick :lol: you are funny. Not sure how much you have lost but by 13kg my boobs had shrunk at least a cup size and I was back into DD helpful as was starting at F cups and thinking do I have to,o, so have hope they do shrink

@rawkraken reminds me of the song 'in these shoes I don't think so'
27 Apr 2014, 14:44
Well, at long last I got my skinnies yesterday. Size 26 waist which I do believe is size 8. I also got a pair of shoes to go with my beautiful bag. Cheap as chips, both from Forever 21. Shoes were about a tenner and yes ladies, have a look at the price on the jeans. Going to get some more.

I wore them last night to go out with a friend. She was wearing similar so I was really pleased. I even rolled up the hems so that they were a bit sassy :lol: don't know why they are sideways. Sorry.

image.jpg

image.jpg
27 Apr 2014, 14:58
what a bargain Wendy Darling! bet you looked hot to trot in that outfit :like: :grin: now go and buy yourself a few more pairs in other colours, I've got skinnies in blue, dark green, purple, black, beige, maroon, brown and a couple of print pairs, navy/white spotty and floral! Can you tell I live in jeans? :razz: :wink:
27 Apr 2014, 15:18
Thank you @callyanna where do you get yours from? They sound lovely. I do have a bit of a muffin top going on still so needing a bit of work around the middle but at least they fit beautifully on the bum. All my size 10's were hanging off my non existent rear but only slightly too big on the waist (being held up with a belt) Said belt needs new notches so I bought 2 new ones yesterday, again cheapies from H&M. Very pleased with it all.
27 Apr 2014, 15:23
I've had a few pairs from New Look, Next petite range, Primark and ebay. Can't be doing with the low slung ones though, much prefer the high waist style as they stay up better on me and are more flattering to my derriere!
27 Apr 2014, 16:22
Well done@Wendy Darling bet you feel like a million dollars! Isnt it great getting a abrgain and i LOVE those little shoes! X
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 32 of 65