The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 33 of 65
Previous 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
27 Apr 2014, 16:52
@ballerina would bite yer hand off for those shoes @Wendy Darling!!

Oooh just seen she's liked the post :wink:
27 Apr 2014, 17:04
Loving that dress Scuba chick :heart:
27 Apr 2014, 17:06
Just wanted to say I think you have such a lovely smile, @Janpartly :like: you look such a warm and friendly person! :grin:
27 Apr 2014, 17:20
I totally agree@callyanna i love coming across jans pic,its so cheering! X
27 Apr 2014, 17:44
Thank you both so much :oops: what a lovely thing to say xx
27 Apr 2014, 18:18
Silverdarling wrote: @ballerina would bite yer hand off for those shoes @Wendy Darling!!

Oooh just seen she's liked the post :wink:

I certainly did, AND they are PINK......... :shock: Wow.........love 'em........

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Apr 2014, 19:09
@Ballerina - saw loads yesterday in Newcastle - you would have been spoilt for choice - Jones the Bootmaker, lots of different ones to choose from, I reckon probably the best currently around at mid-price range, ie not silly money like French Sole (which are lovely but too much ££ in my opinion)
27 Apr 2014, 19:18
They are more like a coral colour and were really cheap. Terrible quality and won't last long. Really comfy though and I love the colour with my bag. Oh and by the way @ballerina I wore them with a black top and a really colourful scarf that had that coral colour in it. It is more than 20 years old and I dug it out from the back of the scarf drawer as you suggested. You see? I did listen to the master :lol:
27 Apr 2014, 20:06
@Wendy Darling - Bal is indeed the master where scarves are concerned - see meetup photo! Bet you looked fab too :victory: :cool:
28 Apr 2014, 03:27
Hi,

I read a lot more than I post, so I don't usually bother to sign in, but I did, and you ladies are gorgeous! I've really enjoyed all the clothes, tips, and wit. Any tips about toning up the skin to go with the cute fashions? I don't have a really bad problem, but would like to get ahead of it, if it's possible.
03 May 2014, 20:47
Finally found a suitable dress for the wedding I have to attend at the end of the month.

It's this Karen Millen one (though I found mine in a second hand shop for half this price!)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karen-Millen- ... 1151637921

I also got a little cream coloured satin jacket and cream shoes. Bag and fascinator yet to be found.

Will try to model it for you tomorrow.
03 May 2014, 20:51
Fab dress, very classy, you'll look devine Carorees, looking forward to photos :0)
03 May 2014, 20:52
Veeeeery nice Caroline. I wish I could find things as nice as that in our second hand shops. I'd love to see you wearing it.
03 May 2014, 20:56
:heart: Love that dress @carorees well done on finding a bargainncan't wait for you to post pics your complete outfit sound lovely good luck in finding bag + fascinator to match, :clover: :clover:
03 May 2014, 21:04
Wow. The colours are amazing. I love that dress Caroline.
Previous 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 33 of 65