The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 34 of 65
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
03 May 2014, 21:04
image.jpg
image.jpg
[attachment=0]image.jpgBeen shopping, at last I'm a stable size 14. Got some cropped trousers, lovely as they sit on the waist, flip flops, bikini, sandals, two skirts and fascinator, bag and shoes for my wedding outfit. Yes I took those gorgeous blue ones back to M and S because they felt like I was going to snap the heels.
Going to try a multiple upload. Fingers crossed.
Made a bit of a dogs dinner of this but you get the idea.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Dress, with new accessories
image.jpg
03 May 2014, 21:09
Ooh, gorgeous dress Carorees! What a billy bargain too :like:

Carieoates, love your various bits :like:

You will both look fabulous at your respective events :smile:
03 May 2014, 21:11
The two Carolines! @carorees and @carieoates
Lovin your new things and living vicariously ! :like: :like:
Like every item but Specially like the skater skirt! X x
03 May 2014, 21:23
Well done both Carolines. Very, very nice.

I bought a new scarf the other day to go with my new bag and shoes
04 May 2014, 00:14
Hi @piper, look slike your post got lost in the excitement of dress shopping! What sort of toning did you mean? Make up or skin products?
04 May 2014, 07:25
@wendy darling. Pretty scarf! @carieoates and @carorees. Looks like you both got some great swag there. Look forward to the modelling!
04 May 2014, 07:55
Both Carolines - amazing outfits!! I'm some what gobsmacked since I never even got near the idea of wearing something that fancy. Soooo look forward to pictures :)
Wendy Darling - the scarf is lovely, really truly lovely. Want....
04 May 2014, 14:37
@Debs- I would like both skin and make-up tips. What are people doing that works/looks good?

By the way-- all the clothes so far are lovely!
04 May 2014, 17:16
As promised, pics of the proposed outfit for my cousin's wedding! Unfortunately, the jacket and shoes don't quite match but I think I can get away with it...what do you think?
04 May 2014, 17:19
Caroline it's wonderful. I believe that the mismatch isn't by much at all.
Wit woooo as my mum would say. And look at that pose again!!!! Always side on a bit. .
04 May 2014, 17:38
You look beautiful Caroline and so slim and elegant! Are you wearing the jacket buttoned or open and what about bag and headgear?!!
Love the model pose, you'll look a knock out on all the wedding pics!
04 May 2014, 17:58
callyanna wrote: You look beautiful Caroline and so slim and elegant! Are you wearing the jacket buttoned or open and what about bag and headgear?!!
Love the model pose, you'll look a knock out on all the wedding pics!

The previous owner of the jacket has done something odd with the buttons so that when done up the material pulls strangely. It is clear that the buttons have been moved and they are now not positioned right. I will have to move them or go with the jacket open. The problem with moving them is the stitch holes will remain. I'm still thinking about what is best.

Bag and headgear yet to be purchased!
04 May 2014, 18:06
@carorees what @carieoates mum said! Stunning. Bet you feel great after losing all that weight. Very well done
04 May 2014, 18:22
Wit woo indeed caro! You look sensational..you are such an attractive woman ! And a natural in photos x x
04 May 2014, 19:52
What a poser @carorees You look amazing!!!
Well done on bagging a beautiful bargain it really suits you
Well done on the hubby for talking a decent photograph of you that you approve of he did a great job. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 34 of 65