The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 35 of 65
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
04 May 2014, 20:09
Stunning-just remember you are not supposed to up stage the bride!!!!!!!!!!!
04 May 2014, 20:29
Wow, Caroline. You really do look beautiful!
04 May 2014, 20:49
You look stunning carorees what a waistline! love the dress and shoes :heart:
04 May 2014, 21:43
@carorees lovely shots are you going to put them with your other ones as you look stunning
04 May 2014, 22:24
Wow!!!! Caroline @carorees!!!! You look so beautiful and slender. Your waistline is so tiny! You must feel amazing!!! And I love that you've reached the big 40kg loss. What a lovely round number. So proud of you and thank you for sharing your photos, please put them with your other photos in your signature so you can continue to inspire us all. Just awesome :like: :victory:
Xxx julianna
06 May 2014, 04:31
You guys, I've realized something about myself I don't like since losing weight. I'm going clothes crazy! Things fit so much better now and I love squeezing my formerly ample bum into size 4 skirts, etc., and I'm spending way too much. :-( I buy loads of clothes whenever I'm in Tokyo (see Zara dress below), and now I've discovered a Banana Republic outlet shop in Okinawa. I had to restrain myself to keep from buying one of everything. I am finishing my closet cull, and I did need some new tops (I managed to resist the size 4 skirts). I need to join shopaholics anonymous :-(

p.s. @carorees, that dress is so elegant! Wow!
06 May 2014, 05:38
Blooming heck @carorees and @MaryAnn what a pair of stunners you two have turned out to be. Love both dresses and Caroline, yes, be careful not to upstage the bride, well done both of you

Ballerina x :heart:
06 May 2014, 06:17
Oh dear I've mislead everyone. That's not me! It's a picture from the Zara site. I wish my legs were that skinny!
06 May 2014, 06:44
@MaryAnn -you had us going there :lol:
@Carorees absolutely fab and yes you'd better be careful there girl!!! :shock: :wink:
I agree with MaryAnn re clothes, seeing and buying far too much ... Latest was a visit to the White Company with my Mum yesterday ... :shock: :shock: :shock:
06 May 2014, 06:46
Just enjoy every moment of your success @MaryAnn x x :victory: :victory: :like:
06 May 2014, 07:53
I'm with CandiceMarie, you should enjoy your success @MaryAnn, and @carorees you look fantastic!! Actually I read something about your frizzy hair in another post - I have curly, frizzy hair which I usually straighten but last year I tried a home keratin treatment, it was a bit expensive (around £15) and the results didn't last as long as they were supposed to, but it did help with the frizz for about a month and made my hair feel so much smoother - might be worth a try?

Last weekend I got out a big bag of summer clothes I couldn't fit into this time last year and had been saving from the before kids era, and I can now fit into most things but boy, fashions have changed in the last 6 years, so I'm going to get rid of most of it, which means that I feel a shopping spree in London coming on :grin:
06 May 2014, 08:12
@carorees, omg, everyone else's adjectives are spot on. You look amazing. Personally, unless you need it for temperature, you wouldn't even need the jacket - you ROCK that dress.
As a natural curl girl, I like John Frieda calming creme to lose frizz & give some definition to my curls. Really inexpensive but one of the best things I've found. Have a wonderful time at your event. :like:
06 May 2014, 16:58
@Carorees and @Maryann fantastic work and you both deserve the fabulous results of your changing WOL. Enjoy your new clothes and enjoy strutting your stuff :like: :victory: :lol:
10 May 2014, 18:36
Well blow me down :shock: i have had to sell the dress i had bought for a wedding due to the fact it's now too big for me :like: i'm not the least bit bothered though if it means i can get a dress a size smaller :grin:
11 May 2014, 08:35
Wow and wow again! I need a wedding to dress up for now! You all are so petite and glam!

I am now panicking over what to wear next Friday when I meet 3 svelte and glam ladies, @silverdarling @callyanna and @merlin. I am sure there will be photos too.
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 35 of 65