24 May 2014, 07:10
image.jpg

Haul from Worcestershire week - Mistrale dress and cardi
Re: Fashionista Tent
24 May 2014, 07:13
aaargh still having bother with the photos! Not seeing Silverdarling's frock :(
24 May 2014, 07:15
Yeah it's saying it's submitting in preview, but not when it's submitted grrrrrr!
Will try again in a bit - sorry Janeg!
25 May 2014, 09:02
I bit the bullet last week and bought some tops from M&S as everything I have in my drawers is approaching the rag stage. I am going to just keep a few basic items for now and wear them to death. I must admit I love the quality of the M&S stuff.
25 May 2014, 10:23
Oh i ' m pleased for you@Julieathome Think it gives us a lift to have some brand new togs x :like:
25 May 2014, 11:37
Minumonline wrote:
20140523_181303.jpg
Love it @carorees

My first ped of the year

Love the nail polish colour @Minumonline And those are fitflop are they not ooohh my favourite brand of the comfiest sandals ever. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
25 May 2014, 15:23
Whats that you say@Sue.Q? Fitflop? Comfiest sandal ever? Exactly what i' m after..tried Earth Spirit..not comfy enough ( i might be the shoe version of the Princess and the Pea).. Merlin suggested Hotter..so my investigations continue ( the shoe version of Miss Marps! ) :lol: xx ps i can't see Minums nail polish or sandals... :confused:
25 May 2014, 15:35
Yes, @SueQ, they are fitflops, I love them :heart:

@CandiceMarie I'd really recommend them. I wear the clogs all winter, and these sandals all summer, and can walk miles in them. All my other shoes, which I reserve for nights out are painful in different ways
25 May 2014, 16:41
CandiceMarie wrote: Whats that you say@Sue.Q? Fitflop? Comfiest sandal ever? Exactly what i' m after..tried Earth Spirit..not comfy enough ( i might be the shoe version of the Princess and the Pea).. Merlin suggested Hotter..so my investigations continue ( the shoe version of Miss Marps! ) :lol: xx ps i can't see Minums nail polish or sandals... :confused:

Sorry @CandiceMarie That tag didn't get me!!
Yes fitflop mostly toepost not exactly "pretty" sandals because they have thick wedge sole but comfort wise
10/10 can't recommended them enough, usually in sales sometime soon but do go in a shop locally to you and try find what size suits you and model/type and of course if you like or hate looks of them, then play on Google for a better price I've bookmarked few good companies for price + free p+p can pm to you if wanted, bit pricey but well worth it the ones I wear as slippers around the house I've now had 5years!!! :heart:
Minumonline's are purple think "Flyer" style and nail polish same colour. ♥♥♥
25 May 2014, 18:26
Thanks girls..Been looking online @Sue.Q and @Minumonline they ARE pricey but from what you both say,comfy and longlasting = value for money.Not sure bout the toeposts tho...they can be really uncomfortable tho i like the toeposty look.pls Sue pm me the googly places you know ! X do many stores stock them? I noticed John Lewis have a limited range.x
26 May 2014, 00:22
I always thought fit flops were those sandals that make your legs have a work out just from walking, by basically making you walk with more movement than needed. Making your legs more tired at the end of a day.
If its not so I will look into them too.
Rather than what should you wear to a funeral, what should you not?

I am going to one tomorrow and I have worn jeans as my pants of choice for so long now. One thing I do know is only formal type pants will suffice. I'm right am I not?

Husband will wear leather look jacket, is that ok, its dressy. Is it disrespectful? He does not own a formal suit type coat.

Do not feel comfy in formal gear, but I will be respectful.

Can anyone wear nice jeans to a funeral? I'm thinking no?
26 May 2014, 06:34
Hi @zamale Some people ask for folk to turn up wearing something celebratory,but if you havent had that request, i guess they want this to be a more sombre occasion. I would say though that nobody would expect you and yr hub to buy new clothing,so if you don't have formal pants,wear what you have ,which is good jeans - which do look very smart,and a dark top. I think your hubs jacket sounds fine.
I ' m sorry you have a funeral to attend,but if it was me who was arranging the funeral,i think i would be much happier having your comforting and supportive presence in jeans than not having you there at all x
Previous 1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 38 of 65