image.jpg
Sparkly party dress

Not a Big frock wearer, but Dotty P party dress. Prob about £30
Re: Fashionista Tent
30 Dec 2014, 19:35
@carieoates. You look wicked!
30 Dec 2014, 21:00
Throw your bmi out the window and announce that you're at goal @carieoates. You look slim and svelte Caroline with no excess to lose IMHO ( or ignore me and do what you like :wink: ) just sayin.
Xxx Julianna
P.s. love the dress. :heart:
30 Dec 2014, 22:13
There are definitely some good bargains to be had - I got this Hobbs jacket in Harrogate recently
http://www.hobbs.co.uk/product/display? ... 20BLACK-18
Also for Christmas this lovely Brora mohair cropped cardigan
http://www.brora.co.uk/Product/Product. ... C=A4-S2-HC
30 Dec 2014, 22:17
Nice jacket @silverdarling. Would really suit you. Was in Carluccio's today with OH. Can you believe over a year since we met there?
30 Dec 2014, 22:23
Yes amazing it has gone so quickly! Do you think Toon has changed?
Re the Hobbs jacket, I had my Mum with me for advice ... We were on a roll: I was buying the beagle sweaters in Joules, and said why don't you go and look at a few more things while I'm waiting to pay ... Famous last words, she ended up with this ...
http://www.joules.com/Women/Jackets-Coa ... %7CMRWDTWD
30 Dec 2014, 22:26
31 Dec 2014, 09:06
julianna wrote: Throw your bmi out the window and announce that you're at goal @carieoates. You look slim and svelte Caroline with no excess to lose IMHO ( or ignore me and do what you like :wink: ) just sayin.
Xxx Julianna
P.s. love the dress. :heart:

Thanks @julianna, and @rawkarenI've said it before, I've got rocks in my pockets.
@Golarne, I love a good phase eight dress, the hidden structuring is great.
And @Silverdarling, you have a great eye for classics, even beagle jumpers wow.
31 Dec 2014, 09:38
Silverdarling wrote: Yes amazing it has gone so quickly! Do you think Toon has changed?
Re the Hobbs jacket, I had my Mum with me for advice ... We were on a roll: I was buying the beagle sweaters in Joules, and said why don't you go and look at a few more things while I'm waiting to pay ... Famous last words, she ended up with this ...
http://www.joules.com/Women/Jackets-Coa ... %7CMRWDTWD

@silverdarling. Yes I do think it has changed completely. Every single establishment on Grey St seems to be a restaurant and last time I saw Monument Mall it was being overhauled so nice to see it all finished!
31 Dec 2014, 10:53
Just visiting as I'm far from fashionable, but I do love Joules as well as Lands End. I'm often to be found lurking round their Market Harborough shop, hoping for a bargain.
Love your selections @Silverdarling.
04 Jan 2015, 20:41
StowgateResident wrote: Photos, please, @rawkaren! Your outfit for your Mum's birthday party sounds very stylish!

Here you go @stowgateresident
04 Jan 2015, 22:27
Karen, you look beautiful
06 Jan 2015, 23:34
Thanks for posting the photo @rawkaren, how did I it on the 4th? You look lovely! Perfect outfit and I don't know where you are hiding the weight that you claim to have put back on because you look wonderfully slim to me! :smile:
07 Jan 2015, 11:52
StowgateResident wrote: Thanks for posting the photo @rawkaren, how did I it on the 4th? You look lovely! Perfect outfit and I don't know where you are hiding the weight that you claim to have put back on because you look wonderfully slim to me! :smile:

Thank you. I'm like @carieoates. I have rocks in my pockets.
07 Jan 2015, 12:29
Sorry folks for the gibberish in my last post re rawkaren! I can't even remember what I intended to write but it certainly wasn't 'how did it I on the 4th'! :confused:
Well done, @rawkaren,on already losing your Christmas gain. What a good start to the year! Good luck with maintaining your momentum when you return to the States. I'm sure that you'll do well - you've got your mojo back after a break in the UK! :victory:
Previous 1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 59 of 65