The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 61 of 65
Previous 1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
16 Apr 2015, 01:10
What a great pic @maryann! Love the two tone and the material looks so nice - and you so lovely and slender! X
16 Apr 2015, 01:17
Thanks CM. It's my new favorite store! Their clothes are so comfortable, flattering, and I totally love the bright colors. I do feel a bit like a walking billboard since their name is written on the clothes so often, but oh well...
16 Apr 2015, 06:27
Love that dress Maryann. Desigual all is that local to you or international. Great colours too.
16 Apr 2015, 07:48
Lovely @MaryAnn You look tiny!
Really like Desigual but find it very expensive here and the shapes don't really do much for me. Shame. Looks good on you ! Is it A Spanish chain? I'm not sure?
16 Apr 2015, 07:51
Thanks, everyone. I think Desigual is Spanish originally, but pretty international now. If this weren't from an outlet store on 70% off, I probably wouldn't have gotten it! I think I spent only about $100 on my 3 items.
16 Apr 2015, 14:45
OH this is very unusual, normally don't post pics where I figure. Cell phone pics lie - they simply must. When we took Sam to the airport on Saturday another mom offered to snap a pic of the three of us and when I saw it I went - wot??? I mean, I am 5.9 and not that squarish and The DH look like a box...only Sam look almost normal. Or not -we all look boxy with short legs :confused: And I had put on makeup, wore tight pants and a leather jacket and when I looked in the mirror I was kind of pleased. But this??

Well, 1kg lost this week so far and come hell nor high water, but I will be back on the weight before the thyroid hell struck again and then some!

Probably the wrong tent to post this in...
16 Apr 2015, 14:58
Lookin' good @Wolfie Channeling your biker chic!
How lovely of a stranger to offer to take your photie
16 Apr 2015, 17:43
janeg wrote: Lookin' good @Wolfie Channeling your biker chic!
How lovely of a stranger to offer to take your photie

But I am a former biker chick, until The DH sold his heavily modified Suzuki M1800 Rider :) But I did wear different clothes back then ;)
And the mom was one of the horsey girls who also went to SA.
17 Apr 2015, 01:24
This is the last of the Desigual shopping spree, probably my favorite:
17 Apr 2015, 06:37
Well that's it I'm now googling Desigual. Love that skirt, the shape and the colours,
http://www.desigual.com/en_GB?gclid=Cjw ... fAodgkgA_Q
19 Apr 2015, 12:54
Taking a tea break from the joys of spring cleaning ......... ooh @MaryAnn lovely choices. I have not heard of Desigual either, Quick google for UK shows, House of Fraser, Regent St and Shepherds Bush. Any other great brands up your sleeve :wink:
26 Apr 2015, 14:16
I managed to get an advance copy of 'The Skirt' from M&S, that '70's throwback suede skirt. I didn't know what size to get so I went for a 10 (US 8) and it fits fine. Bit heavy around the waistband but probably just needs wearing.

26 Apr 2015, 15:08
Oh! You're wearing my clothes from my 20's! What goes around comes around eh :0)
26 Apr 2015, 16:33
Like @azurebluesaid,my clothes from the seventies! X :0)
I love love love that skirt@maryann x
26 Apr 2015, 20:23
Might get my sewing machine out, like back in the days.... :lol:
Previous 1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 Next
964 posts Page 61 of 65