The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1198 posts Page 77 of 80
Previous 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 Next
Re: Insomniacs' tent...
19 Feb 2015, 14:44
Hiii @AnnieD i would love to have a night of deep dreamless sleep,but its always nightmares,bad dreams,or very complicated repetitive dreams,or those falling down dreams you mentioned!..i am on medication which has helped stop the nightmares and bad dreams to some extent,but now on medication with a side effect of " vivid" dreams! Its an interesting subject tho isnt it..i often have some " prediction" dreams.. Gor example, i dreamt a child was run over and suffered a broken leg - next day saw it happen at the bottom of my street..dreamt i got a letter telling me two friends' Dads had died...they both died the next week..dreamt of a friend from childhood i hadnt seen for many years ,..next day i bumped into her. So you can see why i'd prefer deep dreamless sleep! Oh well its better than the sleepless nights.
Hope you' ll soon be able to sleep thru the night..broken sleep is very tiring xxxx
22 Feb 2015, 06:19
Wow @CandiceMarie here I am after yet another bad nights sleep, thinking of you & being REALLY glad that I don't have your problem. That must be very disturbing indeed, I can understand why you would prefer not to dream. That would scare the bejeebers out of me. You poor soul.
:heart:
02 Mar 2015, 23:54
I have been a bit vacant :?:
@CandiceMarie are the tabs trying you? Live mares are not good, less you feel comfortable with them? How's it going today?
@AnnieD hum, plaster removed moment happening soon? I hope.
Hopefully off to bed soon, tis midnight.
:clover:
03 Mar 2015, 09:36
Hi Liz@lizbean hope you got a good sleep xx
Hmm my medication...it's hard to know if its making me feel worse or if it's just one of my usual relapses.
The meds have slightly improved my thyroid function and i' m sleeping better ( tho bad dreams every night - but then ive had nightmares for years! Just not every night like now!)
So i' ll stick with it a bit longer. X
@AnnieD i know,its not very nice! But sometimes i' m just grateful i've slept!
How are you doing now? Any more improvements? X
03 Mar 2015, 20:32
Howdy @CandiceMarie Thx. 2030 and about to cook dinner. Funny old world it is. I'm run off my feet and could well find myself in your shoes if I don't take a grip. Does that resonate with you? Recently sleeping like a LOG 1am to 6am. My sis dreams big ones too.xx :heart:
03 Mar 2015, 20:58
You do seem to do an awful lot Liz @lizbean and often on not much sleep.
As somebody who got ill that way,try to pace yrself or at least be aware of when youre getting too busy and / or stressed. It's very hard when you are forced to slow down by illness and seems almost imposs to get back to good health once youve really crashed,so my advice to you is stay aware and give yourself plenty of chillaxing stressfree time x
03 Mar 2015, 22:20
Hi @CandiceMarie I do too much, like you I thinkie. Tis time to bring it all in to the fold in a slow and measured way. :heart: I hope you sleep well tonight x
04 Mar 2015, 00:29
Hope you sleep well too Liz @lizbean...i no longer do too much,coz i cant :confused: ( my own fault)
Except write rubbish on here! :lol:
I do hope my new meds makes a difference in the longterm..it wd be nice to have a fuller life!
Night night xx or goodmorning! Xx
04 Mar 2015, 01:05
Hi ladies, if you are still there. I could have done with some fairy dust last night as I woke up with the rain at 1am and didn't get back to sleep, too much mulling over shall I or shan't I go for the new job. Ggrrrrrrrr
04 Mar 2015, 08:20
sorry@debs that i missed you - i' m sleeping better ( touch wood)
New job? I' ve missed that somewhere..in the same place or elsewhere?
Have you decided what to do yet? X
06 Mar 2015, 07:38
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/ ... -a-sleep-d

For all of my "sleepless" buddies, you probably know all that is listed here, but thought I'd share with you anyway, knowledge is king as they say.
06 Mar 2015, 09:18
Thanks @carieoates x
Will read it when i' m less bogeyed..didnt get to sleep til 7 a.m.! And woke again before nine x
Unusual for me lately to sleep badly so can't complain x x
Ps enjoy the party! X
26 Mar 2015, 04:50
It's been a quiet month I see. Here I am to start the party off! 4.48am and not a wink of sleep :frown: what fun I will be at work today :grin:
26 Mar 2015, 09:36
Ohh no @lizbean thats awful ..hope the day goes quickly for you x hugs! X
26 Mar 2015, 18:16
@CandiceMarie thx. Still going strong though starting to feel wonky and it's a fast day! On arrival at work, - £10k of laptops cheekily lifted by a stranger who got into the building after our reception closed. Two staff in Kampala, the US have put out an alert of westerners being targeted. I shall certainly sleep tonight and hope you and everyone else sleeps too. xx :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Previous 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 Next
1198 posts Page 77 of 80