The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1198 posts Page 74 of 80
Previous 1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 80 Next
Re: Insomniacs' tent...
05 Dec 2014, 23:50
Hi @AnnieD i believe many peeps have that middle of the night angst..whether i' m awake anyway at 4 a.m. or have been asleep and suddenly wake at that time,EVERYTHING will seem worrying!
In the light of day,i often wonder what that middle of the night panic was about..have come to the conclusion it's just that we are at a very very low ebb at that time of night x x
10 Dec 2014, 03:23
Anyone around? Jet lagged so wide awake. This storm is not helping either!
10 Dec 2014, 12:48
Oh Karen@rawkaren Good to have you home x
Sorry you were on yr lonesome ownsome last night..i had quite a good sleep for a change, tho full of nightmares :shock:
Hope the jetlag passes quickly..i bet OH and Archie are so pleased to see you again xx
10 Dec 2014, 17:20
@rawkaren I hope the lag disappears soon so you can enjoy your sleep and :heart: hols: @CandiceMarie sleep goodie, nightmares agghh :shock: what's going on, your meds? I never have nightmares, so that is one plus.
Me - 2-6.30am per night and big catch up at weekends when it happens. Well that is how it is at the mo - holiday 19th to 5 Jan - whoopee, unwind and sleep for England :wink: I put it all down to over activity -- brain wise. Not that I have a big brain! Just an overstretched busy work life.
Back to work, think I need a cold wet fish @Janeg
Are we all sleeping well tonight?
10 Dec 2014, 18:55
Ugh. Trying desparately to stay awake now. If I go to bed now I will be awake again at 2.30am :cry: :curse:
02 Jan 2015, 00:10
I'm going to be a bit controversial here (& I believe that, as a semi-regular insomniac, I have the right), tonight I wish not to go to sleep. For unexplicable reasons, I've just had the most magnificent time & I would prefer it not to end. Therefore sleep is not required :) :)
02 Jan 2015, 00:17
Hi @AnnieD happy times are allowed too! Magnificent indeed. Enjoy your lie in x
02 Jan 2015, 01:05
@annieD that sounds wonderful...magnificent is a great way to start a year! May yr year continue to be splendiferous in every way! X
Night @lizbean sweet dreams xx
02 Jan 2015, 01:42
Talk to me then, I'm up all day! :grin:
07 Jan 2015, 13:12
I am over tired. It is just after midnight. I have walked over 11,000 steps today, in hot weather, all over Hobart and driven 4 hours home and I am so tired. Too much coffee perhaps? I have been in bed, reading, and been lying, stiff as a board, with my eyes closed. But sleep doesn't come. It is really HOT! All the doors and windows that can open are open, but it is still too hot! Very unlike here where it always gets chilly when the sun goes down. But not tonight. Hot milk is my usual insomniac cure, but I can't face it. Perhaps a whisky is the go!
07 Jan 2015, 19:54
Feel for you @sallyo as i sleep poorly and i hate being hot!
I hope you got some kip in the end! X
07 Jan 2015, 20:06
last night (before going back to work after long vacation) was horrible - plain hopeless to go to sleep even with the aid of half a Stilnoct. Had to go up and watch some TV before going back to bed.
Tonight I will take a wee bit more than half a pill...I do need my sleep :doh:
08 Jan 2015, 00:48
Sallyo and Wolfie - I hope you sleep well tonight. I'm off to bed and I hope Candy is too.
Night night.
08 Jan 2015, 13:03
I've never visited this tent because I sleep like a log but my daughter has just posted this link on her Face book page. Several of her friends have also tried it and have been amazed. It may have already been mentioned in this tent but I wouldn't know! Anyway - it's here for you to try, if you want to. You may need to copy and paste it into your browser.Good luck!
http://www.byrdie.com/how-to-fall-asleep-fast
08 Jan 2015, 20:06
StowgateResident wrote: Good luck!
http://www.byrdie.com/how-to-fall-asleep-fast

Gonna give that a try this tonight. Not too sure I believe it, but then did I believe 5:2? !!!!!
Previous 1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 80 Next
1198 posts Page 74 of 80