The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

334 posts Page 14 of 23
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23 Next
Re: Really Short People Tent
02 Jan 2014, 19:44
wendyjane wrote: Hey, @Callyanna,

Also, Callyanna, I dreamt last night that we met. I wasn't surprised at all that we live on different continents but managed to bump into each other. I think I need more real world interaction :smile: We're having all the neighbors over on Saturday for a potluck, so that should help ground me in reality :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stranger things have happened wendyjane! Maybe you're my long lost twin? :wink: We do seem very similar in many ways! :grin:
02 Jan 2014, 21:08
It happens@callyanna and @wendyjane!...all the time!
Me and @rawkaren are scorpio twins despite the fact she is years younger and miles slimmer than me!
Truth is stranger than fiction as they say..
Talking of dreams, i dreamt i was eating marshmallows and when i woke up,the pillow was gone! Boomboom! :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :razz:
02 Jan 2014, 23:29
And of course most of us around here are Scorpios, right? :grin:
02 Jan 2014, 23:31
Nope, grumpy Cap here!! Bolshie and stubborn, and VERY determined when I want something!!
Morning shrimps.
02 Jan 2014, 23:34
wendyjane wrote: And of course most of us around here are Scorpios, right? :grin:

We DO have high percentage of scorps dont we? Is it coz we are noted for our liking of food and drink,so we all end up needing to lose weight? X
02 Jan 2014, 23:45
Very tall Virgo reporting in :lol: :lol: well very tall to you guys (5foot 6)

... I might even be making a dent in the top of the tent :wink:
02 Jan 2014, 23:53
Mmm.... scorpio here, but too tall (again) for this tent.
03 Jan 2014, 05:43
Drop to your knees, @PennyForthem and @Silverdarling!

There. That's better.
03 Jan 2014, 06:54
another Virgin here ...very atypical though
03 Jan 2014, 09:02
Libran here, supposedly well balanced but I call it not being able to decide which way to go:D
03 Jan 2014, 09:10
Another virgo, typically nit-picking!
03 Jan 2014, 11:23
Didn't come here for a while.... :oops: So many tents now to go to, it's difficult to go everywhere ! :razz:

Aries here BUT scorpio ascendant,does it count ? :grin:
05 Jan 2014, 20:17
Manderley wrote: Didn't come here for a while.... :oops: So many tents now to go to, it's difficult to go everywhere ! :razz:

:D:D It is a rather large camping ground isn't it??
05 Jan 2014, 20:25
Indeed but fun. Scorpio glutton here. Pisces rising and lots of Virgo which apparently makes me a hard worker. :like:

I quite like the minihaha tent :like:
05 Jan 2014, 23:07
Morning shrimps! Just havign a quick look in before I tootle over to the insomniac tent to wave my Insomniac Fairy dust around (or is it Pilbara red dirt?), and decide on what an Insomnia Fairy should be wearing?
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23 Next
334 posts Page 14 of 23