The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

334 posts Page 19 of 23
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Next
Re: Really Short People Tent
26 Feb 2014, 00:18
NO, Ju is the tidy one!! He does all the housework, ironing, hoovering, I just come home and swan around!! Must be the nurse in him, and te fact his Danish mum told me she wasn't sending her son into the world unable to look after himself!! He was washing his own clothes at 9 as she got tired of washing the grubby little tyke!!!
26 Feb 2014, 00:24
Lol! I think Bal usually says it tongue in cheek :razz: :wink:
And I'd love to see a pic of Ju with the backpack hoover - lol! Not sure we have them over here ...
26 Feb 2014, 00:24
Leave it with me, I have a piccy!!!!
26 Feb 2014, 00:28
In one of my larger days, snake wrangling!
photo.JPG
26 Feb 2014, 03:10
Love how the guys are leaving you to deal with the snake @Debs!mx
26 Feb 2014, 07:11
Hahaaaa what a wonderful pic @Debs - think this should be on your avatar! At least the guys are looking on with 'admiration' -lol- even if they're not doing anything! Brillliant! :lol: :shock: :wink:
26 Feb 2014, 07:13
Thought it would give you a giggle!
26 Feb 2014, 07:18
A very good way to start the day off - hope loads of other people get to see it as well!

(In fact I may well just announce the fact to all and sundry!!!!!)
26 Feb 2014, 08:17
That's a fantastic photo - and thanks for the big grin I now have :like:
01 Mar 2014, 10:33
I've never been in here before. It's a bit low down for me so I had to go down on my knees otherwise I would have ended up with a sore back. As a child I was always the tallest in the class, even taller than the boys and I hated it and for a while my shoulders were very hunched. As I got older however the boys started catching up and getting taller than me. I'm 5'8" which isn't overly tall and is perfect for me now but have always had this thing about being taller than blokes. My OH is 5'10" which is fine but I can't wear heels.

Anyway, that's not why I came in. I came in to see @Debs kitchen only to find pictures of two kitchens and snake charmer! I hope the snake wasn't poisonous! Love the kitchens. So many different ways to arrange kitchens. Did you fit them yourselves?
01 Mar 2014, 10:48
Hi there@wildmissus do you need a pillow for your head?!!!
As for the snake, it is in the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world. Australia has 7 in the top ten, I wrangled 4 of them!

Kitchens, we fitted the second ourselves and the first, we designed ourselves using timber from our property. We bought barstools from a winery made from wine barrels!!!
01 Mar 2014, 11:12
Just stooping to take a peep in your tent. You're a very chatty lot (and I'm a scorpio too, though too tall to join in here)
02 Mar 2014, 01:50
Just calling in coz havent been here for a while to leave some hugs (((((((((())))))))))))))
Hope all the teenies are feeling happy? x
I am toddling off very soon on my short fat legs..back to bed,been once,cdnt settle tho v tired
Might have some luck this time round xx
image.jpg
Night night x
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
02 Mar 2014, 09:01
Well I'm 5’ 6” and really shouldn't be in here anyway - but I'm a serial tent-hopper!!
02 Mar 2014, 09:06
SD, I shouldn't be here either, along with PFT so perhaps if we crawl out they might not notice that the tent has been breached by the big yins :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Next
334 posts Page 19 of 23