The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 8 of 47
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 47 Next
I'm still in the tent. Yesterday when I was at work I had a medium packet of M & M's to relieve the afternoon boredom. I was so bored that after I had finished them I worked out how many calories were in the packet - OMG a whopping 588cal :shock: .

I'm feeling a bit better in myself so after a stiff taking to I'm going to be honest with myself and admit that I still have too many treats and I'm going to get back into walking again. As it is such a beautiful day here today :sun: I'm taking myself for a walk along the beach and hopefully leave some fat cells behind in the sea :wink: . I am now imagining that foamy stuff at the shoreline as my fat cells.
I'm trying to sneeze the fat cells out of me quite dramatically. I'm back at 72kgs and, yes it's not the 80kgs I was a year ago, but it's not the 69kgs I was hoping for by now.
Bodies are such frustrating things :doh: :geek: :cool:
:heart: Hi @wildmissus So glad you're feeling a little better at least, as for the "shock" I had a similar one last week as I did my fast on Wednesday and thinking my meal choice was a good one for a fastday later in the evening totted up my cals and shock horror, so as this WOL is so forgiving I faster again on Thursday with a good calorie count then had one wrapped chocolate biscuit after I'd eaten it then checked cals and another fast abandoned!!!
Yes my results were that my "treats" were creeping back into my life far to often and made the decision to concentrate on doing 5:2 for a few weeks making them yes back to basics and "true + honest" fasts before I resume my 4:3 just in the hope of taking some pressure of myself, I'm also reintroducing my walking back into my life in a smaller scale for now but at least its a start. :heart:
@wildmissus very pleased to see you are getting your mojo back - like our @Sue.Q - don't sweat the small stuff (ie that pkt of m and ms) - it's not worth worrying about! it's a nice sunny afternoon here in Northumberland too - and what have I been doing? Steam cleaning the bathroom metal wotsit and the venetian blinds in the kitchen!

@Sue.Q hope you soon get your award icon back to go with your mojo - I'm sure someone will attend to it soon :cool:
@wildmissus - you are not the only one! As a reward for doing so much cleaning and housework today, just snaffled the attached - new choc discovered in Aldi on Friday - they are not as big as they look, about half the size of an ordinary bar, and you get about 6 small bars in a packet - so you can convince yourself you are not having too much :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not that I am trying to encourage you or anything :shock: :wink: :razz:

image.jpg

(Oops forgot to attach the pic! )
@Sue.Q - you are dead right and very honest too - which is why you got your award in the first place! Treat creep alert! :shock: :shock: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
:heart: @Silverdarling I didn't even know it had been stolen because I can still see it!!! @gillymary Told me and also asked moogie but she's taking a few days off and busy with her move so here I am oblivious to all the robbery going on around me ignorance is bliss :shock: :shock:

So you bought your steamer and can't put it down well you've got to make sure it works correctly happy cleaning ( spring?!!!
I wish coz I'm frozen. :shock:

Oohhhh yes love those small chocolate bars all of them especially the dark chock marzipan and the caramel. :heart: :heart:
Yes Sue the steam cleaner has been put through its paces - shower, bathroom tiles, round taps etc. Also kitchen sink and venetians (which I hate cleaning). Grill pan rack. Now looking round to see what else it will do :cool: maybe it will count as NEAT - not! :lol:
:heart: @Silverdarling I noticed you've already eaten the caramel one thanks for sharing, when i do indulge its in the evening because i find my taste buds tickled or something and want more. :shock:
I may as well get onto the spuds + veg then.
Silverdarling wrote: @wildmissus - you are not the only one! As a reward for doing so much cleaning and housework today, just snaffled the attached - new choc discovered in Aldi on Friday - they are not as big as they look, about half the size of an ordinary bar, and you get about 6 small bars in a packet - so you can convince yourself you are not having too much :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not that I am trying to encourage you or anything :shock: :wink: :razz:

image.jpg

(Oops forgot to attach the pic! )

Oh I buy these little bars of choccy too @silverdarling, really satisfying and good quality IMO!
Oh@wildmissus can i join you and chuck my fat cells into the sea?
Best place for them..ive tried chucking them on the ground but people kept slipping on them
:curse:
Well, I went for a walk on the beach and went right down to the shoreline and there were a few white bubbles so I think that a few fat cells have gone but I was hoping for something more like this -

seafoam.jpg
(18.3 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

@Sue.Q, I can see your award!

A new Aldi will be opening soon in Inverness (we already have one but it is the in the most awkward location) so on your recommendation @Silverdarling I absolutely must buy some of the little bars of chocolate :wink: . Seriously though, it would be a good way of still having a small treat.
:heart: Wow @wildmissus good the bloody robbers must have handed it in what's going on have the good fairies visited me :shock:
On the subject of those small chock treats yes they come in a six pack but if you want variety that means buying
2 or 3 packs of six so be very careful because they are all very nice indeed :heart: actually just remembered at xmas and early new year they did do a multi assorted pack. :heart:
@wildmissus sounds like a plan - they taste just like Lindt and you can get milk choc as well as dark choc (70 and 80pc) with diff flavourings - mint, chilli, orange and almond and of course my fav caramel salted and cost about £1.09 each (same size as Lindt bar wouldn't be surprised if it is Lindt). I justify it by thinking the bars are smaller than I used to get :victory: :cool: and you need less of them!

That photo - where is it and is it recent?

@Sue.Q - still can't see your award ... :shock: :frown:
Oh @Wildmissus I can believe there are so many calories in a MEDIUM pack of M&Ms?! Blimey, how scary!

Bean :bugeyes: :shock:
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 8 of 47