The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 10 of 47
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 47 Next
Got it in all its glory on my iPad. And if my spell check puts in another feral apostrophe I shall scream!
Merlin wrote: It is a blank box on the iPad - weird or what. The signature and the cat are there though.

No I can't see it on the iPad either :frown:
Elementary my dear Watson, ummm on my iPad tis but an empty shell but in all it's glory else where even on Debs iPad it can be seen, what a dilemma, hard to find something that is not really missing
:heart: Maybe its a mirage to me and certain others :heart:
Were all going crazy never mind Caroline's got the 'guys on my case today mmmmm interesting fast day then :heart:
:grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh sorry @Sue.Q but it looks so funny your "non award" and yet the cat is still strumming!!

I am definitely taking the scenic route at the moment. My weigh-in this morning revealed that I am now 11 stone 13! Exactly the same weight I was when I started fasting back in October. Clearly, 5:2 doesnt work for me so I've been doing ADF for 2-3 weeks. It was all going well until my birthday arrived and I had to take a break for 4 days. So just 4 days of eating "normally" and I've put 4 pounds back on. Oh boy! I'm one of those people who just isn't allowed to eat anything remotely gooey or delicious without piling on the pounds, literally, in seconds.

Bothered? Bean? No, course not! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
@nursebean aww beanie sorry t hear that, I really sympathise, you just have to stick with the basics I think and just keep on keeping on. That's what I have done except I have tried all the variations, so am coming to the conclusion just steady as she goes
Thanks @Gillymary I know you're right. Its just SO...FRU...STRATING!!

Bean :pissedoff:
I absolutely understand how disappointing it is when you feel you are finally going in the right direction and then you have a reversal. I doubt you ate enough extra to put on 4lbs so some will come off again quickly. There are some of us who just have to grit our teeth and keep going but we will get there eventually. I wish you good luck and resolve
nursebean wrote: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh sorry @Sue.Q but it looks so funny your "non award" and yet the cat is still strumming!!

I am definitely taking the scenic route at the moment. My weigh-in this morning revealed that I am now 11 stone 13! Exactly the same weight I was when I started fasting back in October. Clearly, 5:2 doesnt work for me so I've been doing ADF for 2-3 weeks. It was all going well until my birthday arrived and I had to take a break for 4 days. So just 4 days of eating "normally" and I've put 4 pounds back on. Oh boy! I'm one of those people who just isn't allowed to eat anything remotely gooey or delicious without piling on the pounds, literally, in seconds.

Bothered? Bean? No, course not! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:heart: Reason for gain @nursebean totm. :heart:
Worry not you've done very well in the ADF tent just take a careful week and you will reap the rewards. :heart: :heart:
:shock: glad my pussy is still strumming though and as I can see my awards !! Ignorance is bliss. :heart:
Sue.Q wrote: :heart: Maybe its a mirage to me and certain others :heart:
Were all going crazy never mind Caroline's got the 'guys on my case today mmmmm interesting fast day then :heart:

Hmmm " mirage" @Sue.Q. ? ? Are you sure it's not just the wacky baccy?Ive heard you see all kinds of things when you've had a few doobies! :grin: :lol: xx
Through all the discussion about the award I've been able to see it ( Firefox on a PC) but now it's disappeared for me too!
Yes it does seem to have done a complete vanishing act!
Oh dear, I can't see your award any more Sue. Maybe I need special specs!
The 'case' gets curiouser and curiouser.
:shock: Blimey them doobies have kept me away from the forum all afternoon @CandiceMarie Never again! :shock:

Another disappearing act @wildmissus I will just have to see if @moogie is maybe back on duty tomorrow. :heart:

Oh @moogie even I can no longer see my awards
Where have they gone?? :shock: :shock:
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 10 of 47