The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 9 of 47
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 47 Next
:heart: @SilverdarlingThis is a mystery because I've seen it all day and @gillymary mentioned it had disappeared and now @wildmissus can see it very strange will draw it to @moogie attention I know she's busy with the house move so maybe @carorees is on night duty again, will see what tomorrow brings. :heart:
I can't see your award either at the moment @Sue.Q
who's pinched it, come on own up! :shock: :razz:
:heart: @callyanna its a mystery apparently its been stolen earlier this morning the robbing baskets :shock: lol
I'm obviously not the Miss Marple @Candicemarie Thought I was back to the photofits. :shock:
Hope you had it insured Sue! :razz: :grin:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OH NO!!! I forgot and its a very special one you know unique the only one in the country. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ohhhh my gosh! Who has taken Sue's award! Do you think moogie wanted it for the mantelpiece in her new house? :confused:
:shock: Another Miss Marple ? Get on the case then I'm knakd
from all this investigation. OR is it revenge by you? @CandiceMarie I wonder!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's odd that other people's awards are showing up...I'll ask the tech guys tomorrow!
:heart: Thanks Caroline I can still see it as can some other people very strange. :shock:
All you have under your name and stats is an empty box a bit like what it looks like when a precious painting has been nicked and you can see where it's been. Or should I say been and gone. I am using an 1iPad does that mean anything @Carorees relating to the new changes. Also it has been missing for a good week in my experience.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Gone for one week!!!!! OMG
:geek: @Sue.Q, @carorees, I know what the problem is with your award Sue but I have no idea how to solve it, that's for the techy people. It depends on your ISP. It is visible using Google Chrome (which I am currently using) but not Firefox.
I can see Sue's award and signature. I am on Firefox. I'll post again if I see it on the ipad later.
I'm on my iPhone, @SueQ, and I can see it in all its glory!
It is a blank box on the iPad - weird or what. The signature and the cat are there though.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 9 of 47