The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 7 of 47
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 47 Next
Oh wow Karen - that sounds like fun, and an appropriate use of california sparkling wine! just kidding! I love the occasional mani/pedi splurges :-)
So the scenic route is happening this week. Does it count as scenic route if you choose it?

I've done my single fast for the week (6th fast) ((cut back to one as sleep was really mucked around by two)). Soooooo the view looks kinda scenic, but a little hair raising. Perhaps i will go off the track.

Places fizzy water and lime on the table and tries to breath.
:) :clover: :clover: :clover: :heart:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you jo05 that you don't get lost on your meanderings! There are a few of us ambling around aimlessly at the moment!
Debs wrote: Keeping my fingers crossed for you jools5 that you don't get lost on your meanderings! There are a few of us ambling around aimlessly at the moment!

Thanks so much Debs. I think it's all part of the experiment. To
Pause means you get a new vista.
Crosses my fingers too.
I hope it's going ok over there debs and your aimlessness is at least giving you a break. I know it's a bit scarey for me.
Heads out for a walk.
X
Sorry about your name, I hadn't noticed it typed itself! :confused:
It's fine I knew it must have been a auto correct thingie :)
Right sleeves rolled up , I can do this ~ what is that you say well ~ it's time to get back on track ~ actually took a self imposed break from intermittent fasting for 2 weeks. Intended 5 days but it's been much longer. Think in the 2 weeks did a 16:8 some where as well as a 18:6. But wasn't counting really.

There seems also to be a plethora of plateau threads popping up, this is one too I just choose not to name it as such. My dears plateau seems to come with the territory and I figure we need to embrace it and stay chilled about it and establish some strategies. So let's see what happens now. Know I am not alone and as I read around there seems to be a bit of fasting fatigue post Christmas. Am poised on the brink of admitting maintenance and being happy with my initial goal as my body is talking to me
:heart: Hi @gillymary I'll keep you company :heart:
Your break from 5:2 may have done the trick as in confusing your body and you'll be reporting maintenance
in know time. As you know I took a small break to refeed my body to create confusion it worked for now and I'm hoping my loss doesn't yo yo back up again because I've got a very long way to go I'm in no hurry providing there's a small downward trend. :heart:
Yippee achieved a good fast today, oh it is soooooo nice to be back fasting. Now the conundrum do I extend it to a 16:8 tomorrow. Feeling good no side effects like headaches or usual back pain. Kept my water up well. Fingers crossed for the scales in the am and that the small accumulation of weight from 2 weeks off is gone so I could enter something respectable for weigh in tomorrow. I can but hope I have been very good :victory:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you gillymary and hope your aimless wandering send soon! :clover:
Thank so much @Debs appreciate you get my situation, the spirit is willing but the body corporate fat cells are out to lunch. Have also been inspired to do some other things today. All will be revealed in the fullness of time
gillymary wrote: Thank so much @Debs appreciate you get my situation, the spirit is willing but the body corporate fat cells are out to lunch. Have also been inspired to do some other things today. All will be revealed in the fullness of time

:heart: Oh can't wait for the second episode @gillymary :heart:
Dig you magic my award back for me? :heart: :heart:
I have this wonderful image of the three of us sneaking around the house playing hide and seek, trying to hide from our little fat cells and trying to trick the sneaky little wotsits into vanishing!!!
@Sue.Q I actually have a magic wand but maybe we don't need magic @Moogie
Sue's well deserved award seems to have disappeared, are you able to find it or reinstall thanks.

@Debs we certainly are on a mission with out fixing our fat cells slippery little suckers
gillymary wrote: @Sue.Q I actually have a magic wand but maybe we don't need magic @Moogie
Sue's well deserved award seems to have disappeared, are you able to find it or reinstall thanks.

@Debs we certainly are on a mission with out fixing our fat cells slippery little suckers

Thanks @gillymary I can see it so assumed you had waved your magic wand lol :heart:
or maybe I've had it taken from me for being a naughty girl :shock:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 7 of 47