The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 6 of 47
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 47 Next
PennyForthem wrote: The scales have arrived, but I foresee disaster..... they have carpet feet ( :?: ) which is fine, as we have carpet in the bathroom. But we also store the scales under the basin as we don't have a huge bathroom and I can see those carpet feet falling off when he moves the scales;
:confused: :confused:

:heart: OH @PennyForthem SNAP!!! Mine are similar and yes one foot keeps falling off couldn't find it one day last week so my hubby came to the rescue getting down on his knees there it was on a black bit of pattern on carpet lol.
methinks a visit to specksavers soon for me. :heart: :heart:
Disaster has been averted... only one foot fell off and I managed to pop it back on before said weighing drama!
Funnily enough, they weighed him in at exactly the same... mutterings about their accuracy, until I pointed out that, accurate or not, they will indicate if he's gone up or down - or stayed the same! If they're even 100g 'out', they're 100g out each time.
Silence.....
The carpet feet are indeed a pain so I keep my scales on a spare floor tile under my bed. I pull out the floor tile complete with scales for my morning weigh in. Works so far!
carorees wrote: The carpet feet are indeed a pain so I keep my scales on a spare floor tile under my bed. I pull out the floor tile complete with scales for my morning weigh in. Works so far!

:heart: :heart: Absolutely brilliant idea @carorees You see that's why your names is in green + mines black :shock:
How come @PennyForthemWe didn't think of that one?
off upstairs to fix that now, as one of mine won't stay on :heart:
Walks innocently over to the scenic route tent....thinking I'm just a 5-fast- newbie, I should be going into the "straight and narrow tent" at present, BUT my mind is rich with scenic possibilities. lol

sinks into a cushioned spot grateful to all who have created it...
:clover: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: Welcome @Jo05 Sit down and enjoy because I believe its a fastday for you and you need to do whatever it takes to get you through your day. :heart:

I'm booked in for my weeklong break at the spa with
loads of treatments and pampering sessions to send me back home replenished and ready to blast off
50lbs of stubborn fat.

well at least I hope I'm booked in coz @rawkaren Never gave me a key or anything :shock:
@Sue.Q, thanks so much! it's 3 am here in Oz, I've come in for a treatment because I can't sleep. :). Yes fast almost over.
Heads for the meditation sleepy corner. :sleepy:
:clover: :heart:
Ps enjoy your pampering you deserve it :)
@Janeg you have an advantage us Brits don't have. Soon enough, in a month or two, it will be too hot to eat out there, so the fasting will become easier. I am sat here in a house that my hubby says is 23C, in a t'shirt, a sweatshirt, a body warmer vest, jeans and extra thick socks and I am freezing. I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy a onsie.

I worked out not long ago that I have only lost 10lb since August and most of that was in September and october. But at half a pound a week, its still 25LB a year, which is a size or two down. At least we aren't agonising over every single calorie, every single day.
Well I have done 5 days of re feeding and my scales have me up a bit, but did go out and indulge last night BBQ and lots of yummy home cooked fare. The desserts were delicious. Umm head is a bit to achey for a fast so probably back on track tomorrow. Don't want that horse to bolt too far away

@Jo05 glad you liked our set up here. You gt it meant to be a nice place e to visit
:heart: Well done @gillymary That's fantastic news only a small gain after a 5 days of refeeding.
I'm not sure yet how many days to actually go for tomorrow will be my 3rd day, never mind I'm booked in here for the week so plenty time to chill. :like:
Errr@SueQ am a bit rudderless and going by my instincts here. Thinking tomorrow will be somewhat of a 16:8 day starting with a protein and very small and light carb dinner. Might have to roll back to my very original 5:2 eating plan which I still have. My standard fare used to be poached egg for brunch and a yummy lentil leek goats cheese bake. Could do that with a salad and the rest fluids. The enforced break is interesting. Hope we both are successful at it. Best of luck for you enjoy the pampering and the peace and calm
:heart: What calm? @gillymary My blood pressure is up somewhat can't think why that is.
Oh well back to the spa pampering and just chilling out :heart:
:heart: Lol you see what I mean I stumbled into the wrong tent was looking for resuscitation help me @rawkaren I can't find the tent in the dark. :cool:
We are zen here @SueQ it must have been our candles and cushions which attracted you
Sue.Q wrote: :heart: Welcome @Jo05 Sit down and enjoy because believe its a fastday for you and you need to do whatever it takes to get you through your day. :heart:

I'm booked in for my weeklong break at the spa with
loads of treatments and pampering sessions to send me back home replenished and ready to blast off
50lbs of stubborn fat.

well at least I hope I'm booked in coz @rawkaren Never gave me a key or anything :shock:

Hi @sue.q. Enjoy your pampering. Currently having a rose and champagne pedicure and manicure at the nail spa next to my apartment. The champagne are fruit acids to get rid of my callouses. Not to drink! Going to have baby soft feet! Welcome @jo05
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 6 of 47