The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 28 of 47
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 47 Next
Ballerina wrote:
Maggiee wrote: looks yummy - and my mother is watering!!
Maggie :smile: :smile:

incontinence pads should solve the problem :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

And big knickers!!!!

@ballerina At least @Maggiee was wearing her own knickers. :shock: :shock:
Erghhhh all bloated stomach tonight. Had soup for supper, fasted all day, just had a herb tea in the hope of relief :0(
I am all bloated too @azureblue but from general mindless all day overeating
I feel like the Michelin X man :curse:
Just goes to show bloat isn't amount of intake then! Take care, feel better x
@wildmissue @doodle I commiserate as my plateau started after my first break from 5:2 way back in July as well. No matter how hard I fasted I never got the same weight loss trajectory back. Now doing 6:1 due to some issues but hope to ramp up to more fasting again when I have dealt with latest hurdles. Only benefit with a plateau is that it can be converted in your mind to a type of maintenance. That is how I don't let it get to me. Still grateful for my losses.
and only full brief for me thank you!
Hello everyone!
Sorry I have been absent from posting much because I have been getting frustrated & despondent since Christmas with my yo yo weight loss. I have been trying to become more active & last week I successfully rode my exercise bike each day from Monday to Friday cycling 9 or 10 km each day. It doesn't seem to have made much difference to my weight loss but I do feel as though my stamina is better & I am doing it to try & tone up my wobbly legs. I did lose one pound last week after 8oz the week before so I am hopeful that I might be back on track again. I know my plateau hasn't been as long as some of you but I know how difficult it is to keep going & to just keep visualising the internal health benefits we continue to reap :grin:
Anyway let's all keep going working towards our goals & I am off to ride my exercise bike whilst listening to Radio 2 so that I can up & down my pedalling to the music :lol:
Hi @IsisI know, from being on this forum, that exercise does not contribute much to weight loss but I really benefit in other ways from my long walks every day. It seems to keep my mind active and the cobwebs at bay as well as maintaining a brighter outlook so I'm sure you will be getting a lot of positive things from your bike. For me the fact that I have made an effort in one way encourages me, mentally, to make sustained efforts in other ways, like my eating. I think exercise is an essential part of a healthy life style and I know there a lot of people who are unable to do much due to a variety of reasons, illness, drug regime, depression etc and I really feel for them but otherwise, if you can get moving, it's great.

Well done @isis Regarding your daily bike rides I've recently restarted my walking and yes we do feel loads better for doing some exercise and maybe our wobbly bits will get toned up let's hope so, the scales do get us down and despondent especially when we think we've done our bit still with no results there is a small shift for you so well done and sometime very soon you'll see that number
12 OMG imagine how good that will feel you lucky girl.
:clover: :clover: :clover:
Thank you Ballerina & Sue I managed 11 Kms this morning & I will keep going in the hope that at my next weigh in on Saturday I will be 12 stone something. The next goal after that will be to get my BMI down to 30 to creep out of the obese range. You will also get there Sue & then we can eventually join Ballerina in the maintenance tent! :lol:
:clover: OH I hope so @isis I would love to meet both targets of the 12 & go down to the next group on my BMI :heart:

Maintenance with @ballerina sounds a lifetime away
Sue.Q wrote: :clover: OH I hope so @isis I would love to meet both targets of the 12 & go down to the next group on my BMI :heart:

Maintenance with @ballerina sounds a lifetime away

You will get there Sue because you have already shown so much determination & have lost more weight than me in a shorter time as well :heart: :heart:
@Sue.Q just keep going you know you can and the company is good
Sue, as others have said, you will get there.....keep going, it is stopping that will do for you :grin:

Yes @Sue.Q keep going and don't f. f. F :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: fly off anywhere :shock: :cool: :shock: :cool: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: you would be missed (and we would come and find you, there would be no hiding place :wink: )
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 28 of 47